Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survival Challenge (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin
Green

Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:44 am

"I was trying to trying to kill off the poisonous trees, Brett." She stated before looking up at the sun. [color=gold]"It's 5:21. The sun will be setting in a few hours. We can hunt now, then kiss."[color] Carmen said, then turned her attention to bag. "Thank the gods." She said once she saw all the goods. Then she heard the warming. Her powers would decrease greatly. Now she was getting a bit scary for her.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:51 am

Brett nodded. "But the regular trees can set on fire. 5:21 already, geesh. I don't think we need to hunt, we got enough food here to last us both a day. It's now starting the fire and making sure we're okay for tomorrow. We need to cook food for tomorrrow too, we'll never be able to start a fire in the cold conditions." He took an axe from the supplies, and cut down a tree fairly quick. He lifted it, chopping it up, and put it on rocks and sand. Brett made sure to flex his arms and wink at her before saying, "burn it."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsunite.forumotion.com
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:59 am

She nodded her head and watched as bs started to make the firewood. He was extremely strong being able to lift a tee all by himself. Not even Wolverine can do that. Carmen quickly set the wood on fire and looked over at Brett. "I did it, my water Chief"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:08 am

Brett rolled his eyes. His now-girlfriend was such a smart butt. He started cooking the food with a pot and pan from the bag. "Let's take out the sleeping bags, put them in the hut, and cover them with a few blankets while the food is cooking." He did so, going in the hut and putting the two bags down with blankets on each. He came back out, proud of the camp they had so far. "Kiss now." He put a bubble around them again, kissing her for who knows how long.
---
When he broke the kissing, he asked, "what's the time?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:16 am

She made out with him until he broke away. "It's uh... Carmen looked up at the sun. "5:58."

Last edited by Green Titan on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:21 am

"Alright, food for today is done. Now, food for tomorrow, and we're set. We have an advantage here over everybody else." He gave her her porkchop, starting to cook tomorrow's food. Brett started eating his porkchop. "Uh, Carmen, uhm...I love you," he managed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:27 am

She nodded and started to eat. When he said that he loved her, she nearly choked on the pork. "¿Q-que?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:41 am

"te amo," he said, but this time in Spanish. Brett finished his pork. "I'm sorry, uhm, I take it back. I mean, I don't, but, I..I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:03 pm

Carmen was still in a bit of shock. He said he loved her. That was a lot to take in. "You do realize that the last time we met before the waterfall was when you rescued me right?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:07 pm

"That is a hundred percent correct. Who said love couldn't happen in four or five hours. Would you rather me not be into you from being secluded from everybody else and having you around by my side alone? Or the couple of times we kissed? It's fine if you don't back, I guess- I'm sorry for freaking you out." He sighed, getting the food for tomorrow that was now cooked and put in a bag. He guessed that was about the best way to conserve it's freshness.

After this, Brett waved a little. "Just- I'm going for a walk, okay?" he asked, starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Carmen sighed, staring down at her feet as Brett talked. Now she was starting to feel bad about not loving him back. "I'm sorry, Brett." She whispered and hugged her knees to her chest after putting her plate to the side.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:03 pm

Brett looked back at her. "Don't be sorry, I can understand. I did kind of bring that upon you. But I have trust issues. I'm afraid that you're just here kissing me and stuff and you're not actually, like, in love with me- or just simply like me. I'm afraid you're using me." Brett started his walk. He looked back at her when he was about a half mile away, then started walking away.
----
Five hours later
It was nearly 11 PM and Brett still wasn't back. There were growling noses and spiders crawling around the camp. It was getting colder, now 15 degrees F.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:51 pm

Okay. That hurt. "Brett, I'm not using you! I swear!" She shouted after him, but of course he kept walking. Carmen cursed and watched as he walked away.
---

It was late in the night and still Brett hadn't returned. The temperature had shifted from being 100 degrees to 15 which meant that Brett could be freezing out there especially since he only had a pair of swimming trunks on. Carmen decided to go out and look for him, using her body as a beacon.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Brett returned. He defiantly would've died- except he had a plan while leaving. He went to a water and warmed it up a little. After that, he got out, feeling how cold it was. He was lucky again that he didn't go far- he used the water and made it run around his body to give him some heat. When he made it back, he quickly grabbed a few blankets and threw it over himself, and let the water go. He hugged Carmen, close.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I'm so cold and this hug is amazing right now. I...I don't think you're using me. Just, believe me that I do love you even if you don't return the feeling. Please heat me up a little Sun Princess. I'm lucky to be living- I'm so stupid for going away- I just." Brett kissed her. "I'm sorry I was a jerk at the waterfall. I'm sorry I'm the way I am. I'm sorry I'm a bad person. Just, don't hate me."

He broke the frozen water with force, and and set the water to be like a hot tub. He created a bubble around them to conserve heat. That's when he saw it.

"I- I saw something move."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 4:37 pm

She felt something bump into her and sensed that it was Brett. "Brett!" She shouted, embracing him and trying to warm him up. Carmen was so worried about him that her body heat increased. "It's okay! I'm just glad you're safe and all."

Carmen kissed him back and looked from the safety of the bubble. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 4:44 pm

Brett nodded. "Defiantly something. I doubt it was Santiago or Cyrus either, it didn't look human. I'm not sure to be honest; just get ready for anything." He closed his eyes. It wasn't wildlife, either, he didn't detect anything living nearby. He looked around. "I think we're safe. I feel as if it went running after I saw it. We should probably get to sleep. I'll take first watch, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:03 pm

Carmen relaxed when Brett said that it was clear. "Yeah, I go to sleep first." She kissed him on the cheek and went inside the hut and got into her sleeping bag. "This is good."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Brett put the blankets over her. He smiled, kissing her before starting to take watch. He looked around, getting kind of cold again. He got some more blankets, putting them around him.
----
1 AM

Brett knew it was his time to sleep, but he didn't want to wake her up. He didn't detect anything near, so he knew they were safe. He yawned, looking at her. She looked peaceful sleeping.
---
Xochipilli, the god of love, appeared in Carmen's dreams. He appeared as his god form, and didn't take a human form. Carmen. I must tell you something. I have a task for you. You've disappointed me a little- well, that's a different story. I warn you to not tell anybody of this. Not even Brett or my daughter, Val. You must must must listen to me, I'm only doing this because I like you. Quit this, now. If you don't tell Brett you quit this survival game without reasoning, if you don't listen, well, I will make your love life hell.

It'd be too bad if Brett were to die, huh? It'd be such a shame if you didn't listen to me, and the minute he left your sight, the second, he died. Quit this now, or suffer.

Brett suddenly woke her up. "Hey, um, it's my turn for sleeping. But before hand, I'm gonna go for a quick walk, I'm freezing and trying to heat myself up."

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 8:41 pm

As Carmen slept, she heard a voice in her head and the person that it came from. It was Xochiplli. She listened to what he had to say. Carmen didn't know whether to be scared, honored, or both. She agreed and woke up with Brett shaking her. She looked up at him with frightened eyes.

"I-I want to quit this. Now." She stood up out of her sleeping .bag.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 8:45 pm

"W-what? Want us to quit what, dating? Or the sleep rotation? Don't play the guessing game with me. Or do you want us to stop camping here?" Brett felt immediately nervous. "What's wrong? What happened? Bad dream?" he held her hand. "If this is about us being together, please no. I- I thought you liked me and-"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:20 pm

She quickly took her head. "No, no! I mean quit this survival game. I don't want to play this anymore. I don't know why you even suggested me." Carmen looked down at her feet. "¿Por favor? I don't want to do this anymore."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 10:18 am

"I'm sorry I got you into this, then. If you can find your way out, then-"

Suddenly, a canon was shot, like the Hunger Games. They were teleported out of the jungle, to cheering people.

"Santiago and Cyrus were sadly attacked by poisonous tigers- your winners, Brett and Carmen!" the secondary said.

Brett felt so relived and happy. He felt like this wasn't real. He was unified leader. Carmen was a possible future tribe leader.

He turned to her. "Wha- I'm so happy. But why did you want to leave me?"

Suddenly, Xochipilli, in mortal form, appeared next to them. He looked at Brett. "It wasn't, Brett. I told her in her dream to leave you or something bad would happen to you. None of that was true. Carmen, I was testing how strong-hearted and loving of your boyfriend here you were. You are deemed worthy. Follow me. You're going on a quest."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:02 pm

Carmen looked around, trying to figure out what just happened. All she could see was people cheering. Then her attention fell to the god who had come in her dreams. Xochipilli. She quickly knealed before the god of love.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:13 pm

"Don't kneel. I don't have a stick up my arse like those damn Greek gods. Just follow me. We can't discuss this in public. Brett, you come along too." The god looked at Brett. "Also, you caught her on guard when you loved her. You might want to discuss this later." He started walking towards the primary and secondary. He teleported them all to a secret spot, before Brett could respond.

The god explained what was going on to the primary and secondary. "Carmen, your father's powers have gone out of control. His necklace that mantains his powers has gone missing. It has caused a fight between him and Chalchiuhtlicue, your mother, Brett, and the Aztec gods are now taking sides. You have to find it for the sake of the Aztec gods and your relationship here. Your prophecy will be recited by the book of prophecies. Primary, Secondary, you deal with it from here."

The god disappeared.

The Secondary looked at her. "He said the book of prophecy. That's in my office on the highest shelf. Only you can hear it, though. Brett, you must wait out here, and congratulations on the promotion."

"Yeah, thanks, but, we kinda just fought for our life for a few hours? Can't you give us a break, or at least her?"

"I wish, but when gods are fighting, it's an urgent matter. Don't get smart with me unless you wish to loose your position."

Brett wanted to yell, but he was talking to the two people in camp at higher position then him. He couldn't afford that. "Carmen, go see what the book has to say."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Carmen was in shock when she heard about what was happening. She walked over to the book of prophecy to see what they must do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Challenge (private)   Survival Challenge (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Challenge (private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next