Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanzania (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 4:24 pm

Wade was told by text message to meet Tanzania at Temple Hill for a meeting, apparently something about the War Games tonight. It was the First Cohort vs. the Fourth Cohort. As one of the Centurions of the First Cohort, it was his duty and honor to smack talk anybody who thought they could beat them, and tonight that was the First Cohort. He left Vino and Colten and Hobbes back at the Second Cohort barracks, playing video games, which may have been stupid, but he didn't care, it wasn't his barracks. When he told them where he was going, they responded with whistling and taunting. Just because he found Tanzania attractive didn't mean that he liked her. They had just been friends since she came at camp a few years after he did.

Wade looked around the Temple Hill. He nodded towards his grandfather's, and saw Tanzy over by the Bellona temple. They had similar heritage, Mars and Cupid vs. Bellona and Venus. He went over to her, responding with,

"Hey? Ready to get beat tonight?" he stuck out his tongue in a joking way.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsunite.forumotion.com
Green
Admin
Green

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 4:59 pm

Tanzania unfortunately had to come and meet up with Wade for some stupid reason. She honestly didn't care to be where she was after all it was her mother's temple. After paying respects to the goddess of war, she turned to see Wade walking toward her. Rolling her eyes. "You're so childish. Grow up." She stated clearly.

She was wearing a black tank top with booty shorts and combat boots that came up to her mid leg. Her braided hair was pulled back into a high ponytail. Her gladius was strapped to her waist. "What are we even doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 5:10 pm

"Didn't you text me to be here? It...Colten took your phone and texted me, huh? I'm going to make that child do 700 push-ups. Anyway, I guess we didn't need to be hear, it was a set-up. Colten ships us for some reason. I mean sure, you're extremely attractive, but you're like cocky and stuff. I'm not cocky, before you make that comeback, I'm just proud." The son of Cupid didn't care to admit Tanazania was attractive- it wasn't like it wasn't the truth. He just felt like laying down the rules of why they wouldn't be together. And why Colten was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 5:31 pm

She rolled her eyes, already tired of hearing his voice. "I don't what you think about me." Tanzy turned to walk away, pausing when he told her that as extremely attractive. "And I know, thank you." With that, she continued walking out of her mother's temple. That wasn't the place to run that idiot son of Cupid down in the ground. Matter of fact, both him and his brother were pure idiots.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 5:36 pm

Wade rolled his eyes. He followed after her. "You know, Tanzy, everything they say about you is wrong. You're a stereotypical legacy of Venus after all. It's a shame, too. I thought you might want to back up your cohort." Wade smirked, trying to edge her on a bit.

Colten sat nearby with Vino under the invisibility cloak. "I'm betting on Tanzy. She looks pretty scrappy." He whispered, laughing a bit
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 5:50 pm

"Do you ever shut up?" She asked, whipping around. "Read my lips; I don't care what you think about me. Your opinion doesn't matter in the slightest." Tanzania turned back around, her hand gripped on the hilt of her imperial gold gladius .

Vino smirked. "I agree." He whispered, looking from afar.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:17 pm

"No, I suppose that's true. So, what, you're just going to leave? Fine, then, Tanzy, just block me out." He rolled his eyes. "Fine."

Colten continued watching. "I should help the situation with my powers. But that's work. Ughhhh," he used his powers to make them 50% more calm.

Wade felt calmer. "I'm sorry I act like an uptight jerk sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 8:09 pm

She rolled her eyes and kept walking. That is until his blasted brother put a calming thing on them. Tanzania softened up some and turned around, removing her hand from her weapon.. "Im sorry too, Wade. I didn't mean to respond like that."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 8:14 pm

"It's fine. Sometimes it's just I get competitive and protective over my cohort. And I like you being my frenemy, you know? I guess I kind of have a crush on you, too, I guess." Wade shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 8:50 pm

Tanzania blushed and stared down at the ground. Did Wade really just say that? She didn't know what to do other than stand still. After a while, she spoke. "I...I better get going." The daughter of Bellona tried to recover as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 10:39 pm

"Wait, Tanzy. Um, like, do you want to go out in New Rome sometime? Try this. Try us?" he asked.

[color=cyan]"This is boring. I was expecting a butt kicking. I just calmed them down so they wouldn't kill each other. Guess I'm more powerful than I thought. Anyway, we better get out of here,"[/color[ he whispered to Vino.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:54 am

Tanzania paused, wishing she had continued to walk. "Why?" She asked, not turning aorund to face her fellow Roman. "You can't handle me. I would break you in half." Tanzania said simply, staring off toward the barracks.

Vino nodded in agreement.

Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 10:04 am

Wade started to get a little irate again. "Listen, alright! I just want a straight answer and no backtalk please! Yes or no to New Rome?" he yelled a little.

Colten smirked. It was get interesting again.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 10:27 am

"...Fck you, Wade." She said simply. "Is that simple enough for you?" Tanzania thought Wade attractive as well, but didn't know how to express it. "Just leave me alone. Completely."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 am

"Fine then, go away. See you later. Bye. I know you also think I'm attractive. I can tell those type of things." Wade rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:07 am

Tanzania decided not to entertain him any longer and headed to New Rome for something to get her mind off of things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanzania (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanzania (private)   Wanzania (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanzania (private)
Page 1 of 1