Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

talking shett - private

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddy
Daddy

talking shett - private Empty
PostSubject: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 2:41 am

Cyrus sat in the courtyard at a table, across from his darling sister Maggie and with a stack of cards between them. They were currently playing Go Fish, and Maggie was winning because she's awesome and Cyrus was thinking about Santiago's butt. "How long do you think we have, Mags?" He asked calmly. He blew puff of smoke through his nose, that came from whatever it was he was holding in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 2:45 am

Maggie and Cyrus were sitting at the table playing go fish, because what else were you supposed to do at 3 am and couldn't sleep because you were thinking about that special someone? "Till what?" she asked, glancing up from his cards.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 2:52 am

Cyrus raised an eyebrow at her, drawing a card from the deck. "'Til Brett kills us off, of course." He took in some more smoke before offering the thing to Maggie. "He's got to have, like, smallpox or some sh*t like that."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 2:58 am

Maggie thought about it for a moment, while silently passing a card over to him. She didn't even look at the card, all she knew is that she didn't want it so he could have it. They really sucked at go fish. "I give it like, a month before we get sick, but like, 6 months before he and all the other white kids are left standing. Then the island becomes a tourist trap for american families to visit and be entertained by the stories of our deaths." She willingly took the thing from Cyrus, taking a drag before handing it back to him.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 3:07 am

Cyrus took the card and, even though it was a two, put it with a queen of diamonds. He grunted. "I think we should kill him. I mean, at this point he...It's like a hydra. Cut off a heard, two more take its place," He took his thing back and used it to gesture. "But if you burn the stump...no more threat, ¿no?"
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 1:39 pm

Maggie drew a card, looking at it for a moment before placing it face down on the table. "Nice greek reference there," she commented, "And if you really wanna kill him, go for it. Just don't tell me your plans so I don't have to go to jail too."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:34 pm

"Gracias. I spent some time with a Greek once. Picked up a few things." Another drag. "Phrase-wise. You know how it goes, hermana." The son of Tlaloc stifled a yawn, shifting in his seat before drawing another card himself. "Nah, it's too much work. The kid's only sixteen, but he's gonna put up a fight. Maybe. Noodle arms and all."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:52 pm

Maggie smirked, "I would think with you there wouldn't be much talking going on. After all, your moto is 'El movimiento se demuestra andando.'" She threw a card at him, sticking her tongue out. "Maybe we could go the scooby doo route and scare him off the island, comprendes? Tell him about 'the curse of el muertos' or something and then get someone to dress up as a ghost and scare the mierda out of him"
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:03 pm

Cyrus laughed gleefully, tilting his chin towards his sister. He swatted the card a little too late, it hitting him in the chest before fluttering to the ground. "It's true. Though at this point of time, only with mi gatito. Y contigo, ¿es el sol? O...la sol." Okay so he broke the rules of grammar, but it was worth it. The Scooby-Doo route intrigued him though. "Ay. Ver su idioma." Sorry, big brother alert. "That's a great idea. I could get with that...For someone who's avoiding jail-time, you come up with great plans."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 8:27 pm

Maggie rolled her eyes, "Por favor, Cyrus, I'm an adult...almost." She shrugged her shoulders, "What can I say? I've given this a lot of thought in the past."

ooc: hey look an actual one liner
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 8:42 pm

"Keep that 'almost' in mind. You're barely six." Cyrus mumbled. "I just wish we could actually do this and get away with it, no? I just want our island to be safe again, but...f*cking Zach Galifianakis over there is endangering us all."

ooc: goals
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 8:48 pm

"No" Maggie shook her head, "He's not Zach Galifianakis. Galifianakis is slightly funny. Brett's more like... Donald Trump. Or his son or something."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 8:56 pm

Cyrus nodded in agreement. "Fair point." He set his cards down and smoked up the last of whatever before tossing it to the ground, burying it so he didn't start any conspiracies. "Ugh. He does kind of look like him."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Before Cyrus could pick his cards up again she reached across the table and snatched them up, looking at what he had. They were pretty good cards. She tossed her original set of cards back where he was sitting. "Thats what I've been saying! I don't know what Carmen sees in him."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 8:48 am

"¡Anda!" Cyrus exclaimed, shooing her hand away. Sadly it was too late, and his sister now had his cards and he had hers. "You're such a cheater." He mumbled with a slight smile and picked up his "new" set cards. "Carmen knows she can do better. Maybe it was a pity date? Not to mention the thick fog of sexual tension between you and she. Got any fours?"
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:27 pm

Maggie smiled proudly at her ability to pull one over on her brother. "Thank you, hermano, that is a great compliment to me." Her cheeks got red at the mention of Carmen and her. "I mean its not that obvious is it? I'm cool. I pine when nobody's looking." Lets be real here, Maggie is completely honest with her brother. Except when it comes to card games. Besides she got to make fun of him and Santiago so she guessed it was only fair. She sighed and handed him the two fours she had. The only downside of the switch was that he now knew what cards she had.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 5:51 pm

"How would our father feel about that?" Cyrus teased her, though he knew that speaking about Tlaloc had to be done very carefully. Legends said that he was peaceful, while others said that he had his heartless ways. He noticed his sister's cheeks redden and smiled widely. "No, no. It's not...too obvious, I was just messing with you." Which was true. She was very god at keeping her cool in his opinion. He laughed at her second statement, mostly because he did that same thing about Santiago for six years. Of course she knew that; he told Maggie everything. Everything. "Kings?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: talking shett - private   talking shett - private Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

talking shett - private
Page 1 of 1