Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bren (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:59 pm

Brett was exploring around, making sure everyone was okay and all that other responsibilty stuff. After a long hard practice, and teaching of the middles tribe, he was worn out and needed some peace. He went to his favorite spot in camp, his mother's waterfall in the jungle. He brought his mace with him just in case anything tried to attack him, but that didn't happen usually, he was friends with most animals in the jungle. He got to the 'fall. He had changed earlier into his swim trunks. He took his sandals and shirt off. His show-off part of him forced him to look at his reflection for a second, flexing, before getting in the water.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsunite.forumotion.com
Green
Admin
Green

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:15 pm

Today had been a good, hot day for Carmen. She just finished up eating in the dinning hall after doing some practicing in the arenas. Her spearmen skills had increased since yesterday after a son of Itzpapalotl showed her how to since when someone was about to attack just by the way they were standing. She made sure to keep that in mind for further spars and fights. Before she came here she changed into a yellow, two piece swimming outfit with a light orange cover up, sandals, and sunglasses (even though she really didn't need them.

Carmen decided that she was deserving for a little dip in the waterfall before going back to the chica's hall to take a shower and then head off to her dorm to sleep. When she finally made it to Chalciuhtlicue's waterfall, she saw the guy who saved her. Brett. Her cheeks filled with blush and she didn't know either to run and hide or greet him. She chose the latter.

"Hola, Brett." Her voice was a bit shaky. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:38 pm

Brett was relaxing underwater, thinking about his day and how the middles got on his nerve sometimes, even though a few of them were older than him, when he heard a noise. A voice. An animal possibly? No, it was a human voice. Had to be,

He got out of the water, seeing it was Carmen, the hot daughter of Tonaituh, whom he saved a year ago. They were pretty good friends, he thought, but wasn't sure of that. Brett nodded at her, like the sup nod. They were very many ranks apart, and couldn't talk that much, as she was a junior tribal warrior, while he taught the middle tribe.

"Carmen, nice to see you here. Up for a swim?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:45 pm

Carmen smiled a bit, pushing a couple of loose strands of brown hair behind her right ear. She had to admit that Brett was attractive even if he wasn't Hispanic like the majority of campers there. "Um, sure. I-I was about to anyways." The Aztec demigod gave a nervous laugh before slowly walking into the calm parts of the waterfall.

She swam over to Brett, stopping a couple of feet away from him. She looked down at the water, blushing. "The water is so clear."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:51 pm

"Yeah, I love the water here. I mean, I like all water, but this is my mother's territory here, so it makes it more special, you know?" he asked. The water was very clear, but it didn't matter all that much underwater, since he had clear vision underwater. He brushed some hair back, before laying back in a backfloat. "Bright sun," he admitted, "although no problem for you, huh?"

Brett knew she was a daughter of Tonaituh, as said, who had territory over the sun. He took a very educated guess the sun didn't effect her as much it did him.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:58 pm

She nodded her head with a slight smile on her face. "Y-yeah, that's right. Your mother is the goddess of water so that would make perfect since." Carmen laughed a bit, still not making eye contact. Instead when Brett brought up the sun, she looked up at the blazing ball of plasma and heat. ", the sun is no problem for me."

Carmen could stare up at the sun for hours on end and not have any of those white floaty things show up when she decided to look away. She even took power from the sun so that was pretty cool as well. The daughter of Tonaituh wanted to stare at Brett's abs when he was doing a backfloat so bad, but knew if she did she couldn't be able to look away.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:51 am

"Well, I suppose we should stop talking about each other's heritage, huh?" he chuckled a little. Brett already knew about her heritage because as a tribe leader, he had to keep records of the junior tribe- his future students. Carmen was one of his future students and hot. Brett then started swimming towards the waterfall. He stood up in the water and she could see his abs He eyed it a bit, trying to get some measurements.

"I could control this waterfall if I wanted, probably. I bet Mom would allow me," he said in a bit of a stuck-up tone. Brett swirled his hand around the bottom. He put on a grin that made you know he was going to do something stupidly dangerous and uncalled for. 9/10 that was to show off his show-off-ness. Brett looked away from her, so she couldn't see his abs anymore, water started to swirl around his hand.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:21 am

"If you would like to , sure." Carmen pulled her hair back behind her shoulders, allowing the tips of them to be in the water. She also knew Brett's family history with his grandfather being Mixcoatl; god of the hunt, stars, Milkyway, and heaven and his mother being the goddess of love, water, beauty, and storms. His wealth was also well known throughout the campaign.

When Brett finally turned his back on Carmen, she finally lifted her eyes back down into his back until he stood up. Then her eyes grew big when she saw his impeccable abs. What is it? A six pack? The demigoddess felt her cheeks get warm, causing her eyes to dart to his feet. Even they were perfect.

The daughter of Tonaituh finally worked up the nerve to look Brett in his face, letting her eyes scan on the way up. "I-I bet you can..." She mumbled under her breath, soon feeling the water pull toward the center in a spiraling motion. Before the pull could get too much, Carmen got herself out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:34 am

Brett smiled, and the waterstorm started happening, as soon as she got out of the water. Although, he wasn't sure how safe she would be still standing that close, but he could easily rescue her, so he wasn't worried all that much. Brett watch the massive water around him, laughing. It was an amazing sight. He calmed it down after a bit, still laughing, but in joy, not like a crazy laugh. Brett stepped down into the water, getting out of the water, sitting by Carmen.

"It's an amazing feeling, water. It feels like I'm truly living in absolute happiness when I'm in it." He heard a tiger come by, and looked at it. Rico, how are you? How's the family? he greeted, so both Rico the tiger and Carmen could hear it. The tiger growled and ran away, and Brett started laughing. "Anyway, I'm going to my bedroom. I'll meet you back here in a few." He was going to get Growl, the alien dog, to protect them. He heard recently some monsters found their way into the jungle.

Brett went in the water, shooting up the waterfall, and started to his bedroom, before coming back soon with Growl.

"Sorry, just thought we needed some protection. Did you hear the rumor about the monsters? Although, I'm sure I'll be enough protection." He flexed his arms, before Growl went over to Carmen, licking her face, getting some alien goo spit thing on her face.

"Growl, bad boy! Attack any monster that may come near." Growl's eyes glowed red. Brett used the water to clean off Carmen's face, holding her hand as the water went up her arm and across her face, back into the water. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:26 am

Bren (private) Tumblr_inline_mom65rrLtx1qz4rgp

Carmen watched in adoration at the amount of power that Brett possessed. She had to remind herself that he was two-thirds god so of course he would have more power than she would. Once he finished that, Brett came to sit beside Carmen which only made her cheeks fill with more blush. It seemed like the demigod had it all.

After staring down at her thighs, she turned to look up at him. "Yeah I know what you mean. It's like me and how I feel about the sun. I imagine it like my father is looking down on me y'know?" She asked, looking back down at her feet. Then she heard a rustling near by and instinctively grabbed her spear, pointing at the beast with both hands on the staff part of the spear. Carmen glanced over at Brett who didn't seem to look worried. Was he talking to the tiger? It was a he named Rico? She thought to herself, hoping that Brett nor the tiger named Rico heard. Once the tiger walked off, Carmen looked back at the other Aztec.

"You can talk to animals?" She asked before he left to go to his dorm room. "Oh, okay. I'll be here.". As Carmen waited on the side of the waterfall, she looked at her feet in the crystal clear waters.

Once he came back, Carmen looked up and saw a hunting dog come in beside Brett. "Oh, that was a good idea." She smiled warmly at the dog, laughing when it started to lick her face. "I-it's okay. I love animals." The daughter of Tonaituh said with a giggle. Her smile faded when she felt Brett hold her hand. Her heart started to beat out of her chest especially when he controlled the water to move up her arm, to her shoulders, neck, then her face. "Gracias, Brett." She whispered before pulling her hand away from his.

After a while of silence, Carmen opened both of her hands and held them a little ways out in front of her. "Want to see something hot?" She asked, forming miniature sun that floated in her hands. The sun was maybe a foot long and six inches wide. She watched as little rocks and pebbles started to revolve around it as if it was the actual sun.

Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:42 am

Brett nodded. "It's no problem, honestly. Water and I are best friends. That sounds like some crazy nature person hobo thing, so forget I said that." He let go of her hand reluctantly before playing around with water a little bit before she asked him a question that he didn't know how to respond to at first. Want to see something hot? Brett decided that Carmen wasn't pervy and/or creepy so he decided that she meant her powers that had to do with the sun.

"....Um, yeah, sure." Brett watched as the rocks revolved around the mini sun. He was confused at first, but then decided it was much like the solar system and the rocks were the planets. It was like an analogy. "Nice power thing there. Although, admittedly, it's not as cool as my water powers," he said, purposely challenging her, but also being a little cocky. "Watch this." He closed his eyes, and next thing he knew, a boat appeared in the water.

The boat had a table for two in the middle with some very good rich food. It was big and luxurious with comfy seats and a roof over it as well as windows. He didn't mind getting splashed constantly, but she might've. Brett pulled the boat closer to them, and opened the door, getting in. It was like a mini diner on the inside. "Come in. Unless you rather go back to training and smelling Rodrick." He laughed. Rodrick was this big stupid bully kid who smelled badly at practices, and he was usually the butt of jokes in camp.

Once she got in, he said, "boat, go calmly up the waterfall and across the water slowly and gently. Only stop if we're in danger or either of us tell you too."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 12:13 pm

The Aztec demigoddess frowned a bit when Brett totally dissed her mini sun. It took a bit of power from her to make something like that. Carmen heard how cocky and jerkish he was, but didn't know to what extent. Carmen looked at the boat and noticed that it was set for two. She blushed a bit and decided to get inside when Brett asked her two.

Once she sat down across from Brett, she decided to speak up. "Hey, I know you don't mean to be..."cocky", but, um..." Her eyes darted in every which way. "Nevermind. Forget a said anything." Carmen quickly shook her head, staring down at her lap as the boat moved up the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 12:22 pm

"But you think I'm being cocky about my powers and think you're too powerful to be rejected? Yeah, I know." Brett was extremely good at reading people, plus he purposely teased her. "I was just joking. Somewhat. And picking on you. I know you're amazing with Tonaituh's inherited powers, I've seen you use them at training. Let's not forget I'm a tribe leader. There's only three positions above me in the entire camp." Those were the unified leader, secondary, and primary.

Brett cut off a piece of his surf and turf, starting to eat it. Delicious fresh crab- he silently thanked his mother. "How's the food?" he asked, watching her eat. He knew it was good, it was from his mother herself, but still. "Would you like for me to put on a shirt?" he teased. "I know it must be uncomortable to see me shirtless." He looked out of the window, at Growl running away, trying to hunt monsters.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:41 pm

Well, at least he knew what he was like. "N-no I don't think my powers are to 'mighty' to get rejected I would just s-" Then he cut her off, explaining that it was only a joke. Carmen just stared down at her plate. "I-I'm not really hungry. I ate before I came here. Thanks away." She moved some loose strains of hair out of her face.

She looked up at Brett's chest, shaking her head. "No, no. You're good. Actually I think I'm going to head to my dorm room. Do you mind sending me to the shore please?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:53 pm

Brett was worried he may of scared her off with the teasing. He felt a bit bad. He intended this to be somewhat romantic, not end like this. "Well, alright. See you later." He made a small wave that she could ride on, that sent her back to shore.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:00 pm

"Adios, Brett." With that, the daughter of Tonaituh stepped off of the wave and walked back to her dorm room. Maybe Valentina was there? Who knows.

OOC: End of Topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bren (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bren (private)   Bren (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bren (private)
Page 1 of 1