Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chilling at lunch (private Green)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Chilling at lunch (private Green) Empty
PostSubject: Chilling at lunch (private Green)   Chilling at lunch (private Green) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:14 pm

Wade sat down at lunch. The fact that the cafeteria was outside made it enjoyable- well, maybe it wasn't really a cafeteria if it was outside. He started eating his french fries when Colten came up and sat down by him.

"Hiya brother," Colten said.

"What do you want, sophomore?" he joked.

"I'm just bored. Vino's got a fever so he's not at school. And Hobbes has detention. He was yelling rude comments in history at the teacher and making rude hand gestures."

"Can he even make hand gestures? Anyway, shoo. I invited Tanzy to sit by me at lunch today. I want to talk to her."

"Ooooohhhhhh."

"I swear I will drown you in a toilet like a freshmen if you don't scatter."

"Whatever, pushy," Colten left the table.

Wade waited for Tanzy.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsunite.forumotion.com
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at lunch (private Green)   Chilling at lunch (private Green) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:31 pm

Chilling at lunch (private Green) Giphy

Tanzania had agreed to have lunch with Wade after her guard duty shift and after a couple of sparring practices with Kiera and Ramsey. Both were really good for different reasons and brought different fighting styles to the table. She liked that. Anyways, the daughter of Bellona walked into the mess hall with her head held high and her gladius at her side. She still had on her imperial gold breastplate and battle skirt along with her laced up Roman sandals. Looking around the mess hall, the seventeen feminist saw Wade and walked over to him. "Salve. Quid agis?" She greeted before sitting down across from him.

Last edited by Green on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at lunch (private Green)   Chilling at lunch (private Green) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:41 pm

"I'm fine. What about you?" he asked, eating some more french fries. "You want some?" he asked, pointing to the fries. "I bet you're wondering why I asked you to sit with me today, huh?" Wade pulled out a letter from his backpack. "It's from the upper authority. They think I should help with some mission or something in Alaska. Apparently there are some demigods there and they're orphans, so no parent to tell them."

ooc: btw, i posted this in the high school, but i can move the topic
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at lunch (private Green)   Chilling at lunch (private Green) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Chilling at lunch (private Green) Giphy

She shrugged her shoulders. "I'm just fine, thank you." Tanzy looked at the fries before shrugging her shoulders. "I'll just go with a handful of dried crickets." If they even had any. Lately she's been craving African snacks and foods and dried crickets happened to be among them. Instead of dried crickets, Tanzy came back with an apple, a grilled chicken sandwhich with a glass of water. "No, not really." She was more so wondering whether or not she would paint her nails black or a dark purple color. No, she had decided to paint her nails with the blood of her enemies. Tanzy still had some left over from the last Titan War. "Oh? Well I think the orphaned demigods are fine. The Wolves of Lupa will come and get them when it's time." She said simply. "Just like they did praetor Reyna."

OOC: Could you? Please?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at lunch (private Green)   Chilling at lunch (private Green) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:22 pm

"I think something funny's going on with those wolves. They haven't been bringing a lot of Romans to camp lately. It makes me think...maybe I'm just being superstitious, I'm a bit tired.....dried crickets? Anyway, that was really all. I think. Unless you wanted to go on another date or something. But besides that really nothing you know," he said the last couple of parts fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at lunch (private Green)   Chilling at lunch (private Green) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling at lunch (private Green)
Page 1 of 1