Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Street meeting (private Green)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Street meeting (private Green) Empty
PostSubject: Street meeting (private Green)   Street meeting (private Green) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 5:42 pm

Max was wandering around the streets of Boston. He had decided to go wander after he finished his homework- his mom was going to be working until the morning. He was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans, with sunglasses on. Max wore brown, worn out combat boots. His necklace, Ice-Hel in disguise, was around his neck. He had his hair spiked up. Max made a left, observing a few restaurants, deciding if he wanted to eat at any of them. He looked around, seeing a lot of people going to one down the street. He decided to go to the one near him.

Max went inside. It was a small Italian place that smelled like garlic. There were a few guys at the cash registers, and it was one of those places where you could see the people making the food in the back. He saw a guy tossing pizza dough. He approached the front counter. He didn't like to steal or cheat, but he was hungry and his mom was making less money lately. "Sir, can I have a pizza for free? I'm real hungry," he asked, using charmspeak, and the guy nodded. "Just cheese."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsunite.forumotion.com
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Street meeting (private Green)   Street meeting (private Green) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 7:04 pm

Street meeting (private Green) Tumblr_nrva7jLr9j1qff77eo1_250
With his hands stuffed into his jean pants, Bryant-Jace was making his way down the Italia Pizzeria that he enjoyed going to after his football practices. His friends on the team offered for to go with him, but he declined. They understood because they knew how Bryant was. He was wearing simple white hoodie with his black tank top underneath, black gym shorts, and tennis shoes. In his two pockets was his cell phone, keys, and wallet. Y'know, the basics. Oh, and let's not forget his bone iron broadsword that was in it's deactivate form.

Bryant waited in line like any other law abiding citizen until he heard what the guy in front of him do something that wasn't...normal. Frowning, the guy shoved from dude from the back (not too much to cause a scene and mumbled. "What the hell are you doing? You can't steal that pizza." He was ready to fight whatever creature or demigod this was.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Street meeting (private Green)   Street meeting (private Green) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 7:18 pm

"I'm not stealing. I'm using my pow....talents so I won't starve. I wouldn't steal from a place like this. You just don't understand, man. You-" he turned around to see the guy, Bryant-Jace. "You go to my school huh?" he grinned, "I'm actually glad- I almost always end up with some psycho trying to kill me." By psycho, Max meant monster, but he couldn't say that in front of a potential mortal. Or maybe not.

"Wait, you heard that charmspeak in my voice- what are you? You seem human. Demigod, then?" Max's intelligent mind went to work. "Don't worry, I'm not a monster. I promise." Max's necklace, Ice-Hel disguised, was making him a tad angry, but he didn't realize it. Simply by coincidence, he took off the necklace, releasing some immediate anger.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsunite.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street meeting (private Green)   Street meeting (private Green) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street meeting (private Green)
Page 1 of 1