Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Key Date (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Key Date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Key Date (private)   Key Date (private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 11:02 am

Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy.

Rey was so nervous for the date he just made. He accidentally put a spell on himself, asked her out, the hottest girl in the House of Life, the one he liked since he got here 3 years ago. And then after they were going to make out. Like kiss. Rey felt like he was going to pass out of the thought of it. He didn't know what to say or think anymore. He was going to crash and fail. He was nerdy and shy and would never be able to talk to Keisha like a regular person.

Rey wore something more casual than he usually did, hoping she would like it; he wore a white t-shirt and jeans. He fixed his hair. He put in contacts, but still had his glasses just in case. He walked into the dining hall of the House, and sat where he saw her. Just be cool. Casual talk. Banter. Don't pass out.

This wasn't part of his five-year plan.

"Hi Keisha...you look really beautiful..." he said, somewhat shyly, before sitting down across from her.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsunite.forumotion.com
Green
Admin
Green

Key Date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Date (private)   Key Date (private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Keisha wasn't as nervous as Rey was. She had been on quite a few dates so this wasn't a new thing for her. Most of them first ones, a couple second dates here and there. She decided to just wear a yellow sundress with white wedges. Her hair was curled and hanged gracefully over her shoulders.

The daughter of Hathor saw Rey and smiled. "Hey, Rey. Thank you, so do you." She sat down across from him, crossing her legs underneath the table.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Key Date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Date (private)   Key Date (private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:10 pm

"Um...thanks. Uh, so you agreed to go on a date with me and everything and stuff, that's we're here and stuff. Um, like, do you...am I okay in your book?" he asked. He went to adjust his glasses, and realized he was wearing his contacts. "I mean, not a lot of people here like me. I'm bullied and picked on a lot, well, because I'm...nerdy. Is this a pity date or are we..okay?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Key Date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Date (private)   Key Date (private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:40 pm

Keisha thought for a moment before answering him. "Rey, this isn't a pity date. Okay? I honestly find you kind of cute." She admitted with a light giggle. She leaned over the table a bit. "So, what are you gonna get?" The daughter of Hathor asked, resting her head on her hand.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Key Date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Date (private)   Key Date (private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Rey put on a big smile that kind of looked cheesy. "You..find me cute?" he asked, blushing a little. He laughed a little. "You know, to be honest, I've liked you since I came here. You're just...I like you so much. You're super kind and really beautiful." He blushed more. "I'm probably just getting a salad and some pasta." He got out ten dollars for himself and fifty for her. He handed it to her. "Buy whatever you want. You deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Key Date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Date (private)   Key Date (private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:27 pm

"Yes, I do." The Egyptian demigoddess looked at Rey, her smile growing wider with each compliment that she was getting from the magician. "Well, thank you so much, Rey. You're such a sweetheart you know that?" She bushed a bit when he slid the money across the table. "Aw, I don't need your money. I have my own and I think I'll get a steak with mashed potatoes."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Key Date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Date (private)   Key Date (private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:35 pm

"I- um, thank you, for the sweetheart comment. You are too, I guess?" Rey nervously laughed, before a waitor came over to them and asked what they wanted to drink. "I'm fine with some water." Rey was looking over the menu, getting an idea what to order for dinner, and if he really was in the mood for pasta, when the waiter started flirting with Keisha.

"C'mon, babe, let's go make out somewhere..."

Rey didn't know what to do or say. He didn't want to put a spell on the guy, that might get him in trouble. "Dude, um, could you back off. Like. Don't be like that."

The guy looked at Rey. "And what are you going to do about it?"

"Uhm. Fight you I guess? Is this how these things usually go?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Key Date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Date (private)   Key Date (private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:33 pm

She giggled at Rey's nervousness before turning his attention to the waiter. "I'll take a strawberry lemonade please." Unfortunately, the waiter had started to flirt with Keisha which made her a little uncomfortable. Then an argument broke out between Rey and the waiter. "I would like to request another waiter please. I don't appreciate how you're talking to my date so if you don't mind." Keisha said in a calm voice with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Key Date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Date (private)   Key Date (private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:51 pm

"Yeah, um, we're trying to have a romantic dinner here. Move along please. Please." Rey stood up. The waiter grinned and started to..evolve. It was a monster. Somebody screamed and pulled the alarm. The monster swung Rey over flying into another table. He was lucky to have remained consciousness. Rey moaned, getting up and shooting a spell as many other magicians, demigods, and legacies rushed in.

The monster grabbed Keisha. It was snake-like, and it's breathe stunk of sewers and rats. It looked a bit like the Lizard from Spiderman. "Daughter of Hathor, ehhh? I want you to be queen of my kind!" The monster started flying away with her, as spells were shot at it.

Rey saw it just as they flew away. A monster had kidnapped her. What would he do now? He had to save her. He couldn't just let the monster...

"Damn it!" one of the trainers yelled, coming in. "Who put the hole in the ceiling?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Key Date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Date (private)   Key Date (private) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 4:48 pm

Keisha screamed as the serpent took her away. "Rey!!" She shouted as it left the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Key Date (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Date (private)   Key Date (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Key Date (private)
Page 1 of 1