Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vino's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daddy
Daddy

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 12:48 am

Vino's bunk Tumblr_nf9i8yY6qB1ra3kflo8_250

It was a rainy day in Camp Jupiter, which was very rare for everyone there. The good thing was that Kiera liked the rain and, after running through it like the tiny she was, liked the cuddles that followed. So she took a shower and got dried off, putting on black leggings and a purple shirt she stole from Vino (they were that couple), then headed to his cohort to do just that. And nooow, she was sitting on some small couch in the corner of the room halfway on Vino's lap and halfway snuggled on the couch. In her hands was one of his; she liked messing with his fingers when she talked. "What are you supposed to do after you get done playing in the rain?" She asked him, looking back and over her shoulder at him.

Last edited by Daddy on Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 10:41 pm

Vino's bunk Tumblr_lz71se5DzQ1r0ag04o1_500

Rain, rain thanks again you allowed Netflix and chill once again. That was the perverted song that went through Vino's head. He secretly loved the rain even though he was a grandson of the sun god. He wore his black snap back, grape purple t-shirt, black skinny jeans (not too skinny, but skinny enough) and purple Jordon's. "What do ya mean, lil mama?" He asked Kiera while she was playing with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 12:45 pm

"I mean," Kiera bit her lip and looked at their hands, trying to word what she meant. "What do you do with the rest of the day?" She let go of his hand to turn on her side, hugging onto Vino in a proper cuddle. She liked his warmth, whether or not it was because of Apollo, and wouldn't mind laying here for the rest of the evening with him.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 1:26 am

He raised an eyebrow at Kiera when she asked the question. "Well...cuddle? That's what I like to do wit you, lil mama." Vino placed a kiss on her cheek, wrapping his arms around her. "Or we could do somethin' else. Like," The legacy of Apollo got off of the couch with Kiera in her arms before walking over to his bunk where he set her down.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 3:32 am

Kiera giggled, half because cuddling with Vino made her giddy and half because hearing the word in his voice was comical. She didn't know, but she liked when he said certain things. Like "bubbles" and "lil mama" and "dayum". Kiera wrapped her arms around Vino's neck and let herself be carried to Vino's bunk. "Like...?" She asked innocently once she was set down, looking up at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 2:42 pm

He planted a kiss on her lips. Breaking away, Vino answered, "Like Netflix and some intense cuddlin' or some shit like that." The legionnaire chuckled, pecking her cheek over and over again as if he was trying to kiss all the freckles that decorated her because complexion. As long as it is wit you."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 5:19 pm

She kissed him back, her smile not once faltering. "Netflix and cuddling and - agh - Vino!" Kiera laughed happily as he kissed her cheek repetitively and pulled him into a hug. She managed to stop laughing to finish her statement. "Okay, okay, okay. What do you wanna watch? Aaand you have to behave when we start it up."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Vino moved around her so that he was laying on his bed while she was on the side of him. "We can watch anything, really. Wanna watch Straight Outta Compton?" He asked the daughter of Pax. Damn did Vino love the movie. "I know it aint on Netflix and all, but I was wonderin' if you would want to." Then what's the point, Vino??
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 5:21 pm

"Yeah, I never got to see it." Kiera nodded. She wanted to see it since it first came out, but other things kept getting in the way. It would have been great if she could watch it with Vino. "Is it on - Dammit, Vino." Why would he mention it if he didn't have it? Kiera rolled her eyes at the son of Bacchus. "Yes, I would want to watch it. What do you want to watch that's on Netflix?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:43 am

His facial expression changed to (._. ) for a quick second before going back to normal. "Uh, we could watch Devil. That's a pretty good movie. How does that sound, lil mama?" He asked, reaching under his bed to pull out his Window's computer. The legionnaire opened up his laptop and pressed the on button. "Do you have anything else in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Kiera noticed that quick face change and felt her caring nature return, kissing Vino's nose to try to make him feel better. She gave him a little smile too before answer his next suggestion that was hopefully on Netflix this time. "Yeah, that's fine. I've never heard of it though... Is it scary?" Kiera loved scary movies, mostly the ones with a lot of gore. Don't ask why. She moved the laptop so that it balanced on both of them, nuzzling her forehead into the crook of Vino's neck. "No, I'm up for anything."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 2:34 pm

"For the first time...it may be a little bit, but it's good." Vino smiled at Kiera, wrapping an arm around her while he logged on with one hand. Soon the Netflix was up and running. "Hopefully you wont be afraid of elevators after this." The son of Bacchus chuckled and flicked play, putting it on the full screen.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 7:09 pm

"Oh, yay!" Kiera was even more excited now that she knew that the movie was scary for sure, even if just a little bit. She didn't remember ever watching a scary movie with Vino...maybe she'd show him a few of her favorite bloodiest ones one day. "I hope not. Stairs and I have a love-hate relationship." She's a dork how does Vino deal with this.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 12:38 pm

Vino chuckled at Kiera's reaction, placing a soft kiss on her temple before turning his attention back to the laptop screen. Nothing felt better than being here with the one and only bae. No other girl, or guy for that matter, made him feel like this. His grip around her tightened slightly, resting his head on the top of hers. "Forreal? Dayum." The African American demigod chuckled. "But you're so fit."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 3:16 pm

Kiera liked the kiss she received. Then again she liked all the affection that she got from Vino, mostly because it was hard to tell what he was thinking most of the time. So she searched for signs, and honestly those may have been the only reason they were dating. As his grip tightened, she cuddled against him more. "Yup, stairs are terrible things." Kiera nodded. "And you don't really need stairs to be fit."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:18 pm

"Eh, that's true." He chuckled lightly, moving his body as close to hers as possible. "I remember in middle school when he had to run fuckin'...bleachers. That shit was horrible, bae." Oh the memories of basketball workouts...
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 11:32 pm

Kiera turned her attention from the movie to look up at Vino, then groaned and buried her face in his chest at the mention of running and bleachers. She only ran when she had to, like for training or whenever she was late for her shift in the infirmary. "I could only imagine. And hey," She looked up to peck his lips. "Watch your language before I fight you."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 11:44 pm

Vino smirked, making a face at Kiera before commenting. "Fight me?' I don't think you want to do that...well, I take that back. Yo grandma is Nemesis." The legionnaire watched as all of the victims piled onto the elevator: An black security temp, two men, an old lady, and a young female. This is where shi-- I mean stuff got good.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 8:34 am

Kiera raised an eyebrow at Vino, then nodded matter-of-factly. "Mhm. That's what I thought." She nudged him and looked back at the movie. She felt all tough and stuff. On the screen, she saw a bunch of people getting into an elevator, which was never a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Vino rolled his eyes at his girlfriend, not paying her any attention. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He kissed the top of her head again and focused on the movie. "So whatchu been up today?" He asked, glancing at Kiera, then at the laptop screen again. Gods he loved this movie.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 11:23 am

"Whatever, nothing! I'll fight you and...and...yeah!" Okay so she didn't have a threat, but it didn't make her less determined. Like when he kissed her head, she pretended to wipe it off and even stole his hat to put on. "Nothing really," she shrugged. "I had guard duty earlier, but then I spent the rest of my time jumping in the puddles."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 1:12 am

He raised an eyebrow. "We can go right now, lil mama." With that, Vino closed the laptop and put it on the ground beside the bunk. He then turned over and got on top of Kiera, tickling her stomach and kissing on her neck. "What were you gonna say, Ki? Huh? Huh?" he chuckled, moving his active fingers up and down her sides.

OOC: I'm dying of cuteness and bae goals rn
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Kiera was ready for this. she was so ready. "Alright, let's go! You think you're so tough - Agh!" She squealed as Vino's fingers attacked her stomach, sending bubbles of laughter out of her. His hat fell off her head and tumbled to the ground as she squirmed beneath him. "You're...You're cheating!" She managed, before reaching up to tickle Vino's neck. "This...doesn't...count!"

ooc: my tears are spilling
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 7:13 pm

"I'm not cheating! You're just ticklish!" Vino teased, laughing. He tried his hardest to hold both of her wrists with one hand so that he could tickle her more. "You like that don't ya? I know ya do, lil mama!" He exclaimed, feeding of her laughter and doing some of his own.

OOC: same.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 8:16 pm

"This is not a form of fi-igh-ting!" She laughed, her voice breaking up because of her spastic giggles. With both of her wrist seized by Vino, she had no choice but to take her only weakness like a Roman. "Get o-off so I can f-fight you!" Kiera squirmed more but it was no use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vino's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Vino's bunk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vino's bunk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next