Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ramsey's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin
Green

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 11:39 pm

Ramsey's Bunk  Tumblr_ndzb3iKPVR1tcbhsqo1_250

"I just don't understand why the fuck I lost." They were only two minutes into the five episode of The Walking Dead and Ramsey was still talking about his spar from earlier. "I deflected his gladius with my shield and then swung with my own. There's no way in hell that I...- it's just stupid, D. It makes my blood boil." He sighed, shaking his head trying to forget about. The son of Mars was wearing a black tank, his gold cross necklace, gym shorts, and knee high black socks. "I almost feel like goin' to the fuckin'...Mars Playhouse I'm so upset." It hurt his pride more than anything. Ramsey shifted uncomfortably, sighing again. "Or go kill zombies. Zombies are fun to kill." He said after a while, glancing down at his boyfriend that was snuggled up close to him. "What do you think, D? You think killin' zombies would be fun?" He asked before kissing the top of his head. They'd been official for a month now and still had their ups and downs, but they were working through that.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 10:53 am

Ramsey's Bunk  Tumblr_nyaya09Otx1t84jgeo7_r1_250

Diggs was snuggled all up against Ramsey, a bowl of popcorn at his side and his head back on his boyfriend's chest. Surprisingly, he was really into The Walking Dead and showed no fear towards it. In fact, the only expression on his face as he watched it was cheerful excitement as everyone pretty much died. He was a Walking Contradiction, hehe. But soon Ramsey started up on how he lost a fight earlier, and he paused it so he could look up at him. "Ramsey, it was just one fight! You're an amazin' warrior as it is...there was prob'ly a fluke somewhere" His accent, the one that he normally hid,was in a full effect. He frowned when he mentioned the Playhouse, but instead of saying anything bad about that crazy place he resorted to giving him tiny kisses on his chin.
"Killin' zombies sounds real fun, but..." He stopped kissing his chin to sit up some so he could face most of his body towards him. "We could always get ice cream instead. Or I can bake ya some cookies."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 12:18 pm

Ramsey sighed heavily when Diggs started to talk. It wasn't out of irritation or anything like that. More out of knowing that what he was saying was true. "Yeah, maybe you're right. And it was against a first cohort son of Bellona." The status of his cohort really didn't matter considering that he himself was in the second. It was just as good minus the swollen heads of the first. When the kisses began, Ramsey turn his face away from him like he usually did just so he could get more of them. That's what he finally figured out after the first two weeks of them officially dating. At the suggestions, Ramsey weighed the pros and cons in his head. He liked ice cream and Diggs' cookies, but then that would mean that the son of Flora had to get up and he didn't want him to. Finally Ramsey made a decision. "Nah, I'm good." He grabbed his chin gently and brought his lips to his so that he could kiss him. "Now I'm better...How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 1:52 pm

"No, I know I'm right. And you know it too." Diggs mused happily in a way to tease him. He liked being right whenever he offered up his views, which he didn't do often, but when he did then he was right. Confusing sort of, but true. As he turned his face away, Diggy of course rolled his eyes and grabbed his face with both hands. He held his face still as he continued to kiss his chin, moving up to his cheek. He couldn't keep from giggling as he did so. "Are you..." He was going to ask if he was sure, but then their lips met. Diggs' face pinkened slightly like they always had whenever he kissed him, even with a month of them being together. When he broke away, Diggs cleared his throat and turned back around, a little smile on his face. "That was fine." He said smally, shrinking back against his boyfriend's chest. He wanted another kiss, but when didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:21 pm

The son of Mars gave him an amused snort before saying, "Yeah, yeah. I know you're right." Ramsey didn't like to admit it, but it was true. See, this was a perk of dating Diggs who's calm most of the time; he talked him down from jumping. His made his boyfriend's lips part with his tongue allowing him to re-explore his mouth. After the kiss was broken, Ramsey smiled cockily and unpaused the Walking Dead. "Fuck yeah, it was." Now on episode six of the second season and Ramsey's stomach started to growl. "After this we're gonna grab some barbecue and come back here." He stated before tightening his arm around Diggs.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 8:37 am

Diggs was happy that he got his boyfriend to agree with him for once, and was proud of himself. The thing about Ramsey was not a surprise: he always managed to take his breath away by not even trying sometimes. And whenever he did try, Diggs was always at the mercy of him. Every time they kissed, Diggs was reminded how much he allowed himself to fall in deep-like with him. It was a very, very scary thought to allow himself to go from physically intimidating cowboy to highly cuddly cowboy. Not to mention the annoyingly nagging thought that wouldn't go away for a long time, the thought that Ramsey didn't like him as much as he did. But I digress.
He felt Ramsey's stomach growl after a while and looked up to ask, "Are ya hungry?" around the same time he said something about getting barbecue. This caused the son of Flora to smile. "Okay, that's fine. Are we staying in today?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:33 pm

Ramsey snorted. "Yep, all day. Too damn bad we don't got no curtain or anythin' like that." He sighed, staring at the laptop screen. The son of Mars started to imagine himself in the position of Rick and instead of Laure it was Diggs. Fuck everybody else. He wouldn't mind living like that if they were still Roman demigods. Diggs would like being out in nature and Ramsey would be happy killing all the walkers that tried to eat his Diggs. That was his job. Anyways, Ramsey snapped out of that fantasy to kiss  Diggs' check, then his temple. Already his possessive nature was emerging and soon he would be picking him up so he didn't have to walk through puddles, making sure his armor was on right, and checking over his homework. That, right there, is how Ramsey shows that he cares. He turned his head to look at Diggs and smiled faintly. He was so innocent. So...pure. Deep, deep down he felt bad that he was slowly corrupting that pureness to his own enjoyment, but then again, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Ramsey was just glad he had the privilege to be the one doing it.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 12:05 pm

"Yay! I like when we do that!" Diggs cheered quietly. He liked whenever they stayed in, because then he could take a bunch of selfies with his sleepy Ramsey. He had one from two weeks ago, when he made him a flower crown and snuck it on him as he slept. Another one, his lockscreen, was of when they were only dating and Diggs woke him up with a kiss on the cheek. That was actually his favorite picture, because when Ramsey woke up he had his eyebrow raised, and Diggs was smiling at the kiss. He slapped a filter on it and bam.
Speaking of kisses, Diggy smiled widely at the ones that came on his cheek and temple and cuddled up against Ramsey more. As he continued to watch the zombies, though, his eyes started to feel heavy. He looked up at Ramsey to tell him, but saw he was already looking. That made his smile return. "Whatcha thinkin' about, Ramsey?" He whispered. Ramsey looked happy; was it selfish for Diggs to hope that he was the cause of that?
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 12:49 pm

Ramsey smiled at his excited and returned it with a quick bite to his ear. The only 'selfies' that he knew about was the one when he woke up to Diggs smiling down at him. At first, he thought Diggs was gonna do some crazy shit, but then he realized that this was Diggs. The son of Mars took pictures of his own, but it wasn't of Diggs' face. Moving on.
As his boyfriend started to drift off, Ramsey continued to watch the show. He was willing to put the laptop down and cuddle with him if he asked him too. "Nothin', nothin'. Just about the War Games." He was lying which meant that he was looking away from Diggs. "If you're tired you can go to sleep, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Diggs giggled at the bite to his ear, ducking his head some in response. It wasn't his fault that Ramsey looked the happiest when he was asleep. Even though he still looked angry sometimes. Diggs didn't know, he just like Ramsey okay? Okay.
He looked at him with a "really?" expression, then tried not to smile when he looked away. Diggs didn't have to be a genius to pick up that he wouldn't look at him when he was lying. He learned that a while ago. Softly, he laid his hand on the side of Ramsey's face to guide it back to his. "Lookin' at me and thinkin' about the War Games? Am I that tough to you?" He was tough but not that much around Ramsey. His thumb stroked his cheek gently. "I don't wanna. Let's grab somethin' for you t'eat first, then I can go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 4:27 pm

Hearing Diggs giggle made Ramsey go in for seconds, this time chewing on his earlobe before snorting happily. Ramsey glanced at him long enough to get that 'really' look from him. Damn, had he caught on to when he was lying? Ramsey would have to come up with something else. When he was forced to look into Diggs' eyes, the truth came out. "No. I was just thinkin' how wonderful you are as a human being and how lucky I am." He whispered before pulling his face away from his hand. "Let's go get some food then." With that, he closed down the laptop, put it to the side, and pulled Diggs over his lap before kissing his neck. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 8:48 am

Ramsey's chewing only made the little son of Flora giggle more and try to move his head away. What? It tickled. Once he got Ramsey's eyes on his, a tiny little smirk grew on his face because he knew now that he had him trapped. He almost always got the truth from his boyfriend whenever he made him look at him, he didn't know why. Maybe it was a Mars thing? They looked away when they lied? Who knows, Diggs didn't have many Mars people around him. When he heard what he was thinking about, his cheeks and ears blushed bright red, and he let go of his face to bury his head in his chest. "O-oh..." Was all he could say. Dammit, sometimes he hated whenever Ramsey was sweet! He never knew how to respond and it made his stomach fill up with butterflies. And - wait a minute, Diggs was tough! Ugh never mind. As Ramsey pulled him over and kissed his neck and all, Diggs wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed his lips. "Yep! Do I get a piggyback ride there? 'Cause I'm so, so sleepy." He stood up, and made a show of stumbling some to show how "exhausted" he was. He may have picked up a few acting tips from Layne.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:25 pm

Ramsey pulled on his ear before finally letting go. He'd continue later when there were fewer less people inside. The reason why Ramsey looked away from Diggs whenever he was lying because he thought that if he were to look him in the eyes and lie, then he would be corrupting his soul more. So, that's why he looked away from Diggs. The more you know. Now with his head buried in his chest, Ramsey laid his hand on the back of it and kissed the top of his head, breathing in the fresh scent of flowers before exhaling. His hands rested on both  sides of his waist and returned the kiss. When he got up, Ramsey frowned and was about to pull him back down, but realized that he was still hungry. "Mhmm. Sure." He snorted, getting out of the bed and dropping low for Diggs to get on.

Last edited by Green on Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 3:38 pm

At the pull, that's when things stopped tickling and Diggy's tummy did a thing. There weren't any butterflies anymore. And instead of turning his head away, he found himself turning his head towards him. He'd felt these types of feelings before, but Ramsey making him feel them added a whole new weight to things. It helped him fully get an understanding - or at least a hint - at what his own sexuality was. And gods did he know he wasn't straight.
"Yay! Y'know I love your piggyback rides!" When Ramsey dropped it like it was hot, Diggs got on to his back and wrapped his arms around Ramsey's neck, resting his chin on his shoulder. "If I pass out up here, will ya catch me if I fall?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 4:03 pm

A large and cocky came across his face when Diggs leaned into it. There was something about making Diggs feel this way and knowing that he was the reason. He pulled back when he leaned toward him before releasing his ear to kiss his temple. "My Dominic." The son of Mars whispered in the cute possessive way that he sometimes did. "Yeah, yeah. I know you do." Now with Diggs on his back, Ramsey stood up to his full six foot one height and started walking out of the cohort. "No." C'mon, try again. "No because...because I wouldn't give gravity the chance." There ya go!
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 8:34 am

Diggs leaned until Ramsey started to pull back, then moved his head in the opposite direction so he could feel the tug more. He didn't know why he liked this, but he did. He liked everything Ramsey did that didn't involve him getting angry or mean. He was actually a nice guy under all of that toughness, and Diggy was happy to be the one to discover it. Which was why when Ramsey whispered that Diggs was "his Dominic", Diggs turned his head upward and kissed his lips with a smile, saying, "Your Dominic."
"Well, you're so tall! It's like I'm on a mountain'a somethin'." When he stood up, Diggs had to suppress his giggles. It didn't stop the flower crown that was beginning to form on his head though. "Aw." He frowned, sad that Ramsey wouldn't catch him. But at the reason he smiled happily and kissed the back of his neck. "Lookit you, bein' sweet! Aww I knew I had a good influence on ya!"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:20 pm

Ramsey took great pride in Diggs and promised himself ever since their third date that he would protect him from any dangers that came his way whether it be demigod or deity. He kissed his boyfriend back, tilting his head up by his chin so that he could go in for a second one. "Damn straight."
The son of Mars rolled his eyes grumbling, "Fortress. I'm not no fuckin' mountain." He hooked his arms underneath Diggs' legs and started walking. He even added some unnecessary movement so it felt like the son of Flora was on a bull. "Don't get use to it, D. I ain't always gonna be sweet. Ya hear?" He looked over his shoulder and walked out of the cohort all together.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 7:16 pm

Diggs kept his eyes closed even before the second kiss, because he knew that there was another one coming soon. Ramsey was becoming predictable for Diggs, which was just fine because he still managed to surprise him every now and then. He smiled softly up at him.
"Okay, okay. Fortress." Diggy giggled and held his hands up in surrender. Each time he added an extra bounce or buck, another laugh bubbled from his lips and he held on tighter. "I hear. I know. Just lemme have this moment, 'kay?" He kissed the back of his neck again, and when he turned around he stole a kiss from the corner of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 8:39 pm

The son of Mars snorted cockily. "Good." Ramsey liked Diggs' giggles, but he liked his groans and yelps way more. "Fine, I will." Five seconds passed before he spoke again, "Times up."

Thirty minutes passed and now both of them were back. Dominic was still on his back and in his hand was the bag of food that they had just received. "We're here." He said to Diggs before placing the plate bag on the bunk side table before groaning. "I'm sooo tired." Ramsey then turned around and fell backwards on the bunk with Diggs still on his back, squishing him. "What, where did Diggs go?"
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:32 am

Diggs sighed and rolled his eyes. "Dammit, Ramsey, you know what I meant."

By the time they got back, Diggs was in a type of sleep that allowed him to rest, but still kept him awake enough to catch himself just in case gravity won. Hearing that they were there only made him groan and not want to get off. So he didn't...which was a mistake. At first he grunted when Ramsey squished him on the bunk, then he groaned louder until it turned into a breathless laugh. "I'm right here!" He played along, his voice sounding as squished as his body. Despite not being to breathe, he didn't want Ramsey to get up. He never wanted him to get up whenever he laid on him. "Don't get up." He mumbled sleepily, though that might have been the oxygen leaving his brain.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:43 am

"I know. I like messin' wit yo cute ass."

Ramsey actually chuckled when he heard the son of Flora announce his presence. "What? You said that?" He laid sprawled over him like that up until the point Diggs told him not to move. It wasn't the fact that he told him not to get up, but how he said it that made Ramsey do the complete opposite. "Nah, I like my bae alive." Instead, he turned around and climbed back over his boyfriend. With his body hovering  over  Diggs', the son of Mars lowered his head so that he could touch his forehead with his. "Y'know I'll nevah let anythin' bad happen to ya, right? Y'know I'll lay down my life if it meant yo protection?" Ramsey very rarely got like this. He had seen people giving Diggs and himself some looks while they were out, but didn't confront them for the sake of Diggs. However, he did promise himself that if anyone were to talk bad about Diggs let alone touch him...well, let's just say it's not going to be pretty. "Yo my prince and I'm yo knight."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:05 pm

At this point, there was nothing Diggs could do. Except blush and tuck his face against his back.

"I said that I'm right here!"
Diggs laughed some more until he thought he needed to conserve air. He stayed quiet, perfectly content with dying this way. Ramsey was secretly cuddly and smelled good. But he moved away and made Diggs groan yet again."I might live! There's only one way t'find out." He rubbed his eyes and tried to stifle a yawn, though his lungs were happy to be able to function properly. He looked up at him and kissed his nose, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Yeah. I know that. Even though ya don't say it...at all really. But I can tell ya would, and not just 'cause it's what a Roman would do." Normally, Diggy would tear up and hide his face when Ramsey said something sweet like this. But that was earlier in their relationship; his mind was maturing slowly but surely with Ramsey. He touched his cheek with his fingertips and let them trail to his lips. "Can I have a kiss, Knight Ramsey?" He teased with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:45 pm

He closed his eyes with a grin on his face. "Who? I don't remember laying down on a talkin' bed." Ramsey shifted some. He his not cuddly, but a mighty warrior. Fear him. Once he was up, he smirked at Diggs. "Y'know you like it when I do that to ya." He said, picking fun at his boyfriend. When he wrapped his arms around his neck, Ramsey breathed out through his recently kissed nose, moving one of hands to his side. "Good, I'm glad you know that. Promise me if you evah have any problems wit anyone, you gon tell me." He whispered before kissing his lips, along them to linger before pulling away. He didn't know how Diggs got him like this, but he knew that he liked it. Around him, he was less anger than usual. He smiled more. Laughed more and it was all because of Diggs. He blamed the flower crowns. "You can have as many as you want, Prince Dominic." With that, he reconnected their lips again.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 4:35 pm

"I'm not a talkin' bed!" He wiggled beneath Ramsey to try to free himself, but didn't really fight because, again, he liked when Ramsey squished him. To Diggs, he was a stuffed animal with a frowny face. It was accurate. "I do! I'unno why you move when y'know I like it." He was pouting somewhat as he said this. At his request, Diggs was kind of conflicted. He loved how Ramsey was always ready to fight everyone for him, but he didn't want him to have to worry about him all the time. And he didn't want him to get in trouble for beating up anyone. "I promise I will." He would handle things himself, then tell Ramsey about them later on. That sounded like a plan. He kissed him back, not wanting their lips to ever separate. "You shoulda ate first then, 'cause I wanna lot." He whispered before the second kiss happened. This time, he kissed him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 5:01 pm

Ramsey felt him wiggle underneath him which made him stay on him longer. "Are you my boyfriend? I don't think ya are." He continued this charade because it was. Too fun to stop. The son of Mars rolled his eyes. "Because I ain't tryna lose you like that." Aw, Ramsey. That was one thing he was afraid of; one day he didn't get up fast enough and Diggs was dead. Than he was dead. Ramsey looked Diggs right in the eyes before sighing. "You better." That might not end too well, but that's okay. When they broke away the first time, Ramsey snorted. "Mm. I have somethin' else in mind for dinner." Oooh, Ramsey, ya freakadeak. He invited his tongue inside, allowing it to explore the inside of Diggs' mouth before exiting. Ramsey bit his lip, pulling some before going in for another kiss. This went on for a good five minutes before he had to break away. "Seriously, though. I can't decide on what I should have first." With a chuckle, he reached for the bag and sat it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ramsey's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Ramsey's Bunk  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ramsey's Bunk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next