Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lana Grace's Bedroom

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lana Grace's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Lana Grace's Bedroom Tumblr_msjvjlWKqW1qcah0ho2_r1_500

What's more platonic than braiding  hair and reading the same book together? Lana Grace thought it was super platonic, shut up.  She, along with her friend Chloe were sitting on the floor of her room in Brooklyn House, braiding and reading at the same time. It was a weird sitting position, but they managed to sit where both girls could have their hair braided. Along with books, Lana had previously set up pop corn and a playlist of calm music playing quietly in the background.
Lana Grace wore her Ma'at pendant around her neck accompanied with a pastel dress. She hummed along with the music as she braided. "Tell me when you are at chapter six." she told Chloe. Lana Grace was always the faster reader when they read together. She tries to slow down but Chloe can be super slow. Sometimes Lana reads the whole book without making sure Chloe is even half way done. Lana Grace has a problem
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 12:18 am

Chloe
Wadjet
17yo
If anyone were to walk into Lana Grace's room, they might be a little confused. But really, it wasn't that weird for Lana and Chloe. They were used to being close to each other. They were also used to braiding each other's hair. It was funny, before Chloe had met Lana, she never really braided peoples hair. Sure, she did her own. She liked braiding Lana's hair, it was pretty. She wasn't going to admit that though. It was best to keep it to herself.

"God, how do you read that fast?" Chloe asked, she was nowhere near chapter six. So yeah, maybe she liked to take her time with books, really take in the details. Maybe she got distracted by Lana's pretty hair. I mean it could be either, really.

Last edited by Peggy Carter on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:05 am

Lana Grace's Bedroom Tumblr_msjxi27NnA1qk9g91o1_250

Lana beamed, turning her head slightly to look at Chloe. She didn't want to turn her head that much so that she doesn't mess up anything for Chloe. "I had a lot of practice." And she did. With one mom owning a bookshop, she's spent forever reading. And if she wanted to read all of the books in the shop she had to read quickly. Lana Grace put down Chloe's hair for a second to close the book that was lying in her lap. "I can wait, I don't mind. I can just make your braid very complex." Lana Grace chuckled, turning her head back.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Chloe
Wadjet
17yo
Chloe smiled softly, "Its not fair. I'm not going to speed up though." She looked back down to her book, occasionally stopping mid sentence to glance at Lana or to focus on the braid. There was something else on her mind though, something that had been bothering her for a while. There had always been something in her mind that led her to believe that the relationship they had was special. Maybe that was just because Chloe didn't have many friends, she never really did. But part of her wanted to believe that there was something different between the two of them. She just didn't know what that was. So, she just tried to clear her head and continue on reading.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:46 pm

Lana Grace's Bedroom Tumblr_nc79aijHhr1twxysvo3_250

Lana smiled down at her book, "You don't have to. You're fine the way you are." Lana Grace could have also said that Chloe was perfect, which would be true on all accounts. Lana didn't know how to describe how she felt about Chloe. It kind of felt like a beach day in Rehoboth. She felt warm, with a breeze that would pick her off her feet and swoop into Chloe's arms. But that could be a friend ship fly into her arms or kiss me as I fly into your arms. She wouldn't admit to one of them but you can guess which one.
"What chapter are you even on?"
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 10:53 pm

Chloe
Wadjet
17yo
Chloe flipped back a couple pages to check which chapter number she was on, "I'm at the part where Madge gives Katniss the pin, which is... chapter 3." Okay, so maybe she had gotten really distracted by Lana. It wasn't Lana's fault, it was Chloe's, really. She was easily distractible. "I swear I'm not usually this slow" She defended. She probably could've finished that sentence with I just couldn't stop looking at you so I forgot about the book but that felt like crossing a line.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:18 am

Lana Grace's Bedroom Tumblr_meyl4vLxGz1rmoldmo5_500

Lana Grace knew Chloe wasn't always this slow. Sure Lana is fast, but Chloe is normally only one chapter behind, not three. She took the violet hair band from her wrist and tied it on the end of Chloe's blonde hair.
"Why so slow, Chlo?" Lana Grace laughed a little at her own joke. But in all seriousness Lana Grace detected something a little off when Chloe was so behind. Was her ginger hair so tangled that Chloe had to focus on unknotting it than reading. She did comb it before Chloe came over, several times actually. She knows that her hair can get crazy sometimes but it shouldn't have gotten that wild by the time Chloe started.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:08 am

Chloe
Wadjet
17yo
Well this was an interesting situation. On one hand, Chloe could reveal the reason that she was behind. Of course that would mean admitting feelings that had been growing for quite a while. It also meant the possibility of heartbreak. She wasn't brave enough to risk that. Whoever came up with the phrase The truth will set you free had obviously never had a crush on anyone.
Chloe shrugged and said, "must be my eyesight or something." Its a shame her eyesight was 20 20.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:31 am

Lana Grace's Bedroom Tumblr_n0hpxkuwJs1svpp7to1_250

"Do you need glasses? My mom knows a glasses guy." Lana Grace suggested. Lana would be able to make her mom pull some strings so Chloe could get Ray Bands or something. That's what she would do for Chloe, really. Lana Grace would do anything for Chloe really. They were best friends, maybe a little more it depends. If Lana could muster up some courage then she would totally ask Chloe out. But courage and Lana Grace don't typically belong in the same sentence. Plus what if Chloe doesn't even like her. What if Chloe likes guys. Lana Grace was pretty sure she didn't but who knows what would happen. "I'm sure I could make my mom ask the guy. I'd do that for you."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:13 pm

Chloe
Wadjet
17yo
This is what happens when a lie goes the wrong way. One, panic. Of course this was internal panicking, nobody needs to see Chloe panic. Two,  she could try to cover it up with another lie. But that was useless, she'd just be digging herself deeper. So, she was left with one option: tell the truth. Well, that wasn't true, she had loads of options. But this felt like the moment. Describing it was hard, it felt sort of like all the nervousness that was bubbling around inside her had stopped.

"Listen," She said, taking a deep breath, "I don't know if we've ever talked about this, but I'm not really into guys. Like, they're fine and all, but I can't see myself being with them. Girls are different. You are different."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Lana Grace's Bedroom Tumblr_m2lersh8Vy1qctv6lo1_500

"I mean I guess I'm saying I'd do anything because I like you, y'know?" Lana blurted at the same time Chloe admitted her thing. Lana blushed, feeling her cheeks burn. "O-Oh" She fumbled. Lana wasn't expecting that. But she was very glad Chloe felt the same. It would be very awkward if it was just Lana. "How silly."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:43 am

Chloe
Wadjet
17yo
Unsurprisingly, Chloe hadn't thought past the 'admitting her love' part. She didn't even know she was going to get this far. So, in an act of complete irrationality, she just nodded and said, "Okay then." And then she went back to look at the book. She didn't read it, she just stared blankly at the page, wondering what she just did. More importantly, she was thinking what would happen next. Did she just ruin their friendship? I mean what if they got together, then broke up? Aren't teenage relationships doomed to failure? Thats what her parents told her anyways.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 2:45 am

Lana Grace's Bedroom XwotfV7

Lana Grace smiled, lifting her hand up to feel the warmth in her cheek. She liked the feeling that was inside. It was warm like the beach, and her stomach felt like the waves in Rehoboth that knock her over.
Lana turned, gently getting her hair out of Chloe's hair. She turned fully around, facing the girl she just said her feelings to. She leaned in, kissing her on her cheek  quickly before returning to her original spot. "There." Lana smiled sweetly, looking at Chloe and then at her book that has fallen to the floor. "I'll reread chapter three for you."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 2:44 am

Chloe
Wadjet
17yo
Chloe smiled slightly as Lana Grace kissed her cheek, before returning to her calm expression that in no way accurately portrayed what she was feeling inside. "Thanks." Chloe said, now really turning her attention back to her book. Honestly, she had so many questions, mainly for herself, or for the universe. Those didn't matter right now, not really. She could focus on those later, when she didn't feel like she was walking on air.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:45 pm

Lana Grace's Bedroom XwotfV7

Lana looked back up at Chloe, why isn't she saying anything? She knew that she made the situation chill like nothing had to happen, but there was just some major confessing that took place neither of her moms were psychologist but they would tell her to talk about it with Chloe.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Lana spoke quietly, "If not it's fine it's just...confusing I guess." Was it that confusing for her though? She's been open about her sexuality for a while now, it's nothing new that she was hitting on girls. Though it's not many girls, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:49 pm

Chloe
Wadjet
17yo
Although she wasn't sure what to say, Chloe nodded, turning around to face Lana. So much for reading the book, although its not like they both hadn't read it before. "Whats confusing to you?" she asked, a small smile settling on her lips. Chloe was probably a better listener than she was a speaker. Listening was easy, it was taking in information and processing it. Speaking required much more. Speaking her mind was even harder. But she would try, and it always surprised her to find that sometimes it was easier to talk around certain people. Specifically people that wouldn't judge or be angry.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:33 am

Lana Grace's Bedroom Tumblr_mhaj1m3Xp21rmnmfuo1_250
Lana felt so many emotions right now she didn't know where to start. Suddenly she forgot how to speak. Like every time she would open her mouth all she could think about was Chloe's smile. She liked it.
Lana Grace stood up slowly, now leaning over Chloe, "Nothing, Chlo." She smiled softly, leaning down to kiss her gently. Kissing her felt crazier than ever, but she liked the rush, "I like your braid. And you."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:12 pm

Chloe
Wadjet
17yo
Out of all of the things that Chloe expected to happen, that was surprisingly not on the list. When Lana kissed her, she could feel her cheeks heat up, and her heart rate increase. She had to say something back, what was she supposed to do in this situation? Was she supposed to kiss back or is that too forward? Before she knew what she was doing, she quickly closed the book and stood up.
"I'll see you at dinner!" She said nervously, before rushing out the door.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lana Grace's Bedroom   Lana Grace's Bedroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lana Grace's Bedroom
Page 1 of 1