Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carmen and Val's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Carmen and Val's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:59 pm

Val was in her dorm, using her magic to change outfits/appearance, when Carmen came busting in. She was in her swimsuit, so she assumed she was swimming. "Don't you knock?" she asked, before sensing something. "Oh, I see, you were with Brett. And panicked. But why?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsunite.forumotion.com
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:19 pm

"We share a room, chica."
Carmen said a bit irritated. She was about to grab her things to take another shower when she brought up Brett. With a deep sigh, she looked behind her shoulder while Valentina magically changed her clothes. "I didn't panick for your information."

Last edited by GreenMan on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:21 pm

"Hmm..well, you bailed on him. Good job. Don't make me- oh, it's not like you're going to crack anyway." She put a truth telling love spell on her. "What do you think about Brett, and what happened today?''
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:45 pm

Carmen cussed in Spanish underneath her breath when she realized that Valentina had put one of her spells on her. "Brett is really attractive, but is personality is kind of stuck up and kind of a turn off." She answered, glaring at her. "Damn you, Val." She said before gathering her shower supplies, hoping to live the room before the daughter of Xochipilli could ask her another question.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:51 pm

"Damn me, I know. What happened today between you two?" she raised an eyebrow, curious. Val knew that Carmen liked this Brett, and knew his personality was a turn-off. But compared to what she could be herself, she couldn't judge Brett.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:01 pm

Carmen got one foot out into the hallway with her things before pausing. "He acted like he was better than me just because he was a tribal leader and I wasn't. It was hot at first, but then it got annoying."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:06 pm

"Oh, well, if you're giving him up, I know a few girls who'd willingly step in." Even though she was teasing, she was being serious at the same time. "Are you just done with him now?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:15 pm

The daughter of Tonaituh growled before turning around sharply. Her eyes was starting to have a bright yellow tent. "Yes. No...no I'm not." With that, she quickly went down the hall to take a shower. Once she finished that, she came back to the dorm room with a towel wrapped around her chest.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:19 pm

She rolled her eyes. When she came back, Val snapped and suddenly Carmen was in a tank top and shorts. "Actually," Val joked, and then Carmen was in an ugly sweater and sweat pants, with her hair messy and having bunny slippers. "This is fun!"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:41 pm

Carmen sighed when Valentina changed her clothes to a tank top and shorts. She was actually content with it, but then Val changed it to something ugly. "Yeah, that's right. Kick a horse while it's down." She mumbled, taking off the sweater, then putting a yellow v necked t-shirt. She didn't mind the sweat pants so she just decided to crawl into her bed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:56 pm

Val rolled her eyes again, watching her fall into her bed. "I'm starting to worry about you. Usually you're going back to training at this time. I think? If you're upset, I don't know why. It's not like he rejected you or anything." Please give him up, please give him up.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:30 pm

"I don't feel like getting up right now." She said plainly. "And if you want him so damn bad then how about you go get him then. You can go stroke his big ego." Carmen really didn't mean that, but both Brett and Valentina was starting to piss her off which wasn't a good thing for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:32 pm

Ugh, fine. She have to use some of her pep up stuff. Val tried to harness her power and make her happier and more positive, but wasn't sure that was in her domain....hopefully it was.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:02 pm

It wasn't. "I'm gonna go out for some sunshine in the courtyard. See you later." Carmen took off the bunny slippers and put on some flip flops before heading out the door and down the hall way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmen and Val's Dorm   Carmen and Val's Dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carmen and Val's Dorm
Page 1 of 1