Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When You're on that First Date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin
Green

When You're on that First Date Empty
PostSubject: When You're on that First Date   When You're on that First Date Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 9:04 pm

When You're on that First Date Tumblr_nwubp0BQZB1qcruu2o5_250

Okay, so, Isaac Indian finally worked up the nerve to ask the daughter of Jupiter, Freja out. Well, it wasn't a direct thing more like, "hey, I'm not doing anything Friday night you're not doing anything Friday night. Let's have dinner" type of thing. That, however, didn't make him less never. He...never asked a girl out before. Not saying that he never went out with one, usually the girl came to him (Isaac is worried about being rejected. Don't know why, though). The twenty-one year old son of Trivia stood outside of the Italian restaurant wearing a maroon sweater with Aztec design with a pair of black jeans and black combat boots. He prayed to whatever first date gods that are out there that it went well. Better than the last one he went one eleven months ago.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: When You're on that First Date   When You're on that First Date Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 9:26 pm

Freja
Jupiter
19 yo
When Isaac had approached her and asked her out on a date, Freja had trouble containing her excitement. Its a good thing she had an excellent poker face. The truth was that she had had a little crush on Isaac ever since he was her mentor when they were both in the legion full time. The crush had faded a little bit when he went off to college and she stayed with the second cohort, but once they had reconnected when she started college the year before last, it had picked up.

She showed up to the restaurant in jeans and a loose white blouse. He was already waiting outside for her, which she found adorable. "God kväll, Isaac." She greeted once she grew near.

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: When You're on that First Date   When You're on that First Date Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 9:53 pm

He sensed her coming closer and went to turn his head to look at her. "Oh, Salve, Freja." He didn't know whether to hug her or shake her hand. The latter seemed rather formal and impersonal so he decided to do this. "You look nice. I like your...blouse." Isaac put his right hand behind his back before bringing it out while conjuring a single red rose. "This is...for you." He hoped that was as romantic as he thought it would be.

"Um...so shall we go inside? It's a bit nippy out." Isaac released a small chuckle of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: When You're on that First Date   When You're on that First Date Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:03 pm

Freja
Jupiter
19 yo
Freja couldn't help but smile when Isaac handed her the rose. She was pretty sure her cheeks had started to turn pink. "Thank you, Isaac. I'd give you something but I can't conjure things like you can. I could give you a shock, but I don't think you'd appreciate it." She laughed lightly.

"Yes, lets go inside." The restaurant was pretty nice, considering there are very few restaurants in New Rome. She had been here a couple times with friends for birthdays and other occasions. It was dimly lit, with little candles glowing at the tables. She could hear some kind of jazz music somewhere.

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: When You're on that First Date   When You're on that First Date Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:35 pm

When You're on that First Date Tumblr_ne2juj6UwT1tcbhsqo4_250

The son of Trivia chuckled. "You're very welcome, Freja. I would actually appreciate that a lot." Isaac opened the door for his date, following in behind her.

He gave a glance around the restaurant they had agreed on a smiled. "Ah, jazz. Reminds me of back home in New Orleans." More specifically, the French quarter. After going to the hostess desk and getting them a table of two by a window, Isaac asked the daughter of Jupiter a question, "So, how's school. This is your first year, correct? Or your second?" In his mind, he was going over what he was going to order for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: When You're on that First Date   When You're on that First Date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 11:46 pm

Freja
Jupiter
19 yo
Freja smirked, "Well it depends on where this goes. Maybe you will get a shock at the end of the night." She winked at him. Was she being forward? Yup. Did she care? Not really. She's known Isaac for years, its not like saying something like this would surprise him. Sure, she had that innocent flower kind of look. It didn't stop her from throwing out dirty jokes half the time.

"Second year," Freja answered, glancing at the menu. Sure she knew what was already on there, but maybe there was something new. "Halfway to med school."

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: When You're on that First Date   When You're on that First Date Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 9:08 pm

When You're on that First Date Tumblr_nwubp0BQZB1qcruu2o5_250

Ooo, Freja. Wink wonk. Isaac cleared his throat, trying not to have that stupid smile come across his face. "Hm, well in that case I will make sure you are spellbound." He winked back at the daughter of Jupiter. This was starting off to be a very interesting first date and Isaac could honestly admit that he was starting to like it.

"That's good. How are you liking it? I mean I know it's a lot of information and such to memorize." The twenty-one year old was intrigued on how the natural world functioned almost as he was with the magical, celestial one.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: When You're on that First Date   When You're on that First Date Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:04 am

Freja
Jupiter
19 yo
Freja smiled, "I hope so." So would it be wrong to jump him after the first date oooor??? Probably. But then again when has she ever listened to morals? While Freja was pondering that she realized that he had moved back to her studies. She nodded in response to his question, "Ja, it has a fair amount of terminology, but so does magic, no? All in all its a great field to be in."  

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: When You're on that First Date   When You're on that First Date Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 6:58 pm

There was similarities between the two; magic and medicine. "Yes, I guess you're right, but I'm glad that you are enjoying it though." Isaac smiled warmly at Freja, studying her face. Soon the waiter came over to ask what they wanted to drink. The son of Trivia nodded his head for his date to go first.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: When You're on that First Date   When You're on that First Date Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 11:47 pm

Freja
Jupiter
19 yo
Freja scanned the menu quickly, she had been paying so much attention to Isaac she didn't have time to look over the menu. Her eyes passed over things that she was familiar with and straight to the items that she had never tried before. She had no interest in choosing a safe meal, she was going to try something different.

"I think I will have the gnocchi." She said, handing her menu to the server. Freja was proud of her ability to get the italian word right. It was one thing to know english, but it was another to be able to properly pronounce Italian.  

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: When You're on that First Date   When You're on that First Date Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 12:06 am

When You're on that First Date Tumblr_nx2vorYGSI1sjcg5bo1_250
Isaac was also distracted with both looking at Freja and running spells through his mind. He was planning something special for his date and wanted to make sure he got the spell right. Oh, right. He was suppose to be ordering. "I'll get the chicken alfredo with a bottle of your Liomer white wine, please." He handed the menu to the waiter after Freja did and turned his attention to the daughter of Jupiter.

"So, Freja. Tell me about your time in the military camp. How was it? Did you get a new mentor or were you good by yourself?" He asked her with a warm smile. Isaac didn't feel the need to keep taps on her after he went off to college, but that didn't mean he forgot about her all together.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: When You're on that First Date   When You're on that First Date Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:13 pm

Freja
Jupiter
19 yo
Freja smiled, "They tried, but nobody was a good fit. Seems like you are hard to replace." Besides, she was sixteen at the time. She was past the age for a mentor. She also liked being more independent. So maybe she didn't gain ranks, but she had a lot of fun.

"What about you?" She asked, "How were those couple years out of the legion? Did you miss it?"

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: When You're on that First Date   When You're on that First Date Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 6:25 pm

When You're on that First Date Tumblr_inline_nynlggO3wi1sehyfi_500

Isaac chuckled, nodding his head when she told him that they couldn't find her another mentor. "That is true, I am hard to replace." He gave Freja a look ove before clearing his throat. "Those first couple of years were...wonderful. For the first two or three weeks I still woke up rather early, but after that, it was fine." He looked to the side to see the bottle of wine arriving in an ice bucket accompanied by two wine glasses. "I don't really miss the military camp like I should. I was actually happy that I was able to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When You're on that First Date   When You're on that First Date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When You're on that First Date
Page 1 of 1