Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets get drunk.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 2:13 am

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Rosalind Miller walked into Baccus Pub completely ready to get smashed. It was a Saturday night, and instead of making out with Teddy, she was going to get a drink with her friend Chow. It would probably end up being many drinks. Why was she planning on drinking so much? Haha, no reason at all. There is absolutely no explanation why she wanted to get drunk.
Roz took a seat at the bar, immediately ordering a gin and tonic. This was gonna be a fun night.

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 2:27 am

Lets get drunk.  Tumblr_mymj04MPDf1r4mrtjo2_250
The son of Neptune had just finished studying for his marine animal test, which Chowilawu didn't needed to study for like, at all, before he made his way down to meet Roz at the Bacchus Pub. He as excited to be able spend sometime with one of his close friends. Once he reached the pub, he walked in and sat down next to the daughter of Mars. "Hey, Roz." He turned his attention to the bartender. "Uh, I'll just take a martini....no wait, a mango Long Island Ice Tea."  The Roman turned to look back at Roz. "How was your week?"
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 2:39 am

Roz
Mars
20 yo
"Hey Chow" Roz responded, before taking a sip of her drink. She wondered how many gin and tonics it would take to start to feel the buzz. Maybe she should just skip straight to the shots.
"How was your week?"
Roz laughed, "Well, I'm starting to regret my decision to be a lawyer." She took a longer sip this time, making a conscious decision to omit the other thing that totally isn't bothering her.

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 3:12 am

Chow's drink arrived. He thanked the bartender before raising an eyebrow at Roz. "Oh? That's not good. Was it a class or something like that?" He asked her, taking a sip of the alcoholic drink.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:38 am

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz shook her head, "No, its just the workload, its kind of burning me out, y'know?" She could probably go on, complain about professors or that her job took too many hours with too little pay, but it kind of went without saying. Besides, she had probably complained about those to chow enough times already.
Roz had already finished half of her drink, when she asked, "What about you? Hows that marine biology major going?"

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:49 am

The son of Neptune nodded his head slowly. He could understand where she was coming from. Both of them were working college students and had a lot on their plates. "Yeah, I can see why you're stressed though." He took another sip of his drink, loving the taste of it. " Marine biology is going swimmingly!" He exclaimed, giggling at his pun. "No, but seriously its been pretty easy."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz smiled, "I'm not surprised, Mr. 'son of the sea god'. Maybe I should've chosen something that I would be naturally good at. Do you think I could major in war?" She joked, taking another sip. Another one of these, maybe a couple shots, and she'd be good for the night. Maybe not the next morning though.

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 7:23 pm

The Roman smirked, shaking his head. "There are many sea gods, Roz...my dad his just the most famous." He joked, smiling over at his friend. "And I'm sure that there is a study of war...maybe ancient war? That would be interesting. I'm sure your father would be proud wouldn't you agree?" He asked her with a half smile. Chow took another shot before asking for another one.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 7:44 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz was starting to feel the buzz, and she knew she wasn't going to be driving home tonight. She shook her head, "The last thing I'd want to do is make my dad proud." Roz probably won the award for most daddy and mommy issues. Although, she was sure many people around here weren't unlike her. When you find out your parent is a roman god, things get a little difficult. Its easy to be bitter. Roz was the queen of bitter.

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Chowilawu looked over at the daughter of Mars. "And why is that? Isn't that the goal? To make your divine parents proud of us?" He asked, cocking his head to the side lightly. "Wait, nevermind. I'm still focused on me being back in my tribe." He chuckled a bit before doing another shot.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:35 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz ordered a shot and downed it seconds later. There was no point in wasting time.

"Listen," she said, "I'm not in the business to make anyone proud, least of all my parents." That was true. Her parents had never done anything for her except make her life more complicated.

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:14 pm

"I can understand that. I honestly can." He put his finger up to gestured that he wanted another shot. "Any who." He hiccupped. "I want to know how you were able to find someone like Teddy." Chowilawu wanted to know for personal reasons. "I cant seem to find anyone. Maybe because I might cause an earthquake or something like that. Oh well." Chow shrugged his shoulders before taking another shot.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 1:09 am

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz stayed silent, staring at the empty shot glass in front of her. She was kind of hoping that with enough drinking she could forget about what had happened the other night with Teddy. Until he was brought up. She was gonna need more shots.
"Teddy and I," She motioned to the bartender for another shot, "we're not that great."

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 8:39 pm

Chowilawu looked over at Roz with a raised eyebrow. "Oh? What type of problems? Wait, nevermimd. Forget I said anything." He knew not to stick his nose into other people's business. He knew this one guy three hundred years ago who stuck his hand in a hole. Turned out that a porcupine was inside. Guess who never stuck his hand in any holes again? Bitch you guessed it.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 8:56 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
If Roz wasn't on her third shot, she wouldn't have ignored Chow's wish to stay ignorant. But, her vision was pretty blurry and she should probably stay away from all machinery and cars.
"He told me he loves me." She stated simply, before going on, "Which wouldn't be a problem if we were actually dating, which we're not. We're just two people who like to spend time with each other, if you know what I mean. Well we were. Now I'm not even sure if we're friends anymore."

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 1:19 pm

Chowilawu nodded his head slowly, listening to the drunkenness of his close friend. "I see. Well spending a lot of time with someone can cause actual feelings to come up." He took another sip of his mature drink before looking over at Roz. "Have you talked to him lately?"
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:43 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz shook her head, "Not with me. Feelings are complicated. I do my best to avoid them." Of course when she says that she means that she tries and usually fails. She had done her best to keep any feelings at bay with Teddy. It was so much easier that way.
"Not since he told me he was sorry with his stupid cute face and walked away. For all I know he could have joined the circus. Lets hope not though I can not deal with having to admit that a guy I was involved with became a clown."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets get drunk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get drunk.    Lets get drunk.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets get drunk.
Page 1 of 1