Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lets get down to business.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

lets get down to business.  Empty
PostSubject: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 5:39 pm

Ava
Lu Pan
Ava sat in the flowers of the fields of peace. It was very nice outside, despite the overcast skies. It was warm, and there was a breeze that made the flowers look like waves, crashing upon the rocks that lined the fields. They couldn't stay long, because anyone who sat in the fields for too long would go crazy. Ava wasn't sure if that was a permanent thing or not, but she didn't want to risk it. She wished she had brought her water paints, or really anything to keep her hands busy. A pen would be nice. She was very good at making temporary tattoos. God knows that sometimes her skin is filled with random drawings.

Ava was supposed to be studying, and Liv was promising to help her. But really, all she wanted to do was stare at the pretty flowers.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 10:28 am

lets get down to business.  Tumblr_mb8l9lHazo1qhxd1ro8_250

Standing in the fields, feeling the grass brush up against her ankles was Olivia Long. Her hair was tied up into a tight bun and she had her hands over her hips, looking down over her girlfriend. She had a plan to train and help Ava with her part in the temple ceremony. But Ava got to pick where the practiced. If it was up to Liv, they would don't be doing it in a place that they could easily be distracted. Liv would've picked her room, but she guessed that they could've gotten distracted there too. wonk. "Are you ready, Ava?" She asked. She held the scrolls in her hands and plopped down next to her, spreading out said scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 7:56 pm

Ava
Lu Pan
Ava gave her girlfriend a lopsided grin, "Why so serious?" she asked, kissing Olivia on the cheek. "Of course I'm ready." She could do this. Studying couldn't be so hard. Of course she was the type to get distracted by anything, including her girlfriend. She just needed to stay focused. She could do it. At least, thats what she hoped.
"Where do we start?" She asked, skimming over the scrolls that were laid out in front of her.  

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:15 pm

lets get down to business.  Tumblr_mvhru6UBTj1rgahtro6_250

"I happen to be a very serious person." Olivia commented, trying her hardest not to smile when Ava kissed her on the cheek. It was very hard to be serious around Ava. She was always so smiley, so air-like.
Olivia spread out the scrolls so the text faced Ava. "You need to memorize these." It was only memorizing three scrolls. It's not that bad Liv memorizes a bunch of them weekly. It's normally on her free time when she's not hanging out with Ava. Wonk.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Ava
Lu Pan
Ava put on her pout face at the thought of having to memorize at least one scroll. Three seemed harder than climbing a mountain. Studying was not her forte. At all. She'd much rather do almost anything else.
"But its haaaard." She whined, "besides I'd much rather study you."
Maybe she could turn this around into a make out session instead of a study session.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:59 pm

Olivia gasped before returning to her serious powerful face. Said face can scare any little fourteen year old. She could be scary when she wanted to. And that was 80% of the time really.We are not studying my anatomy again, Ava. We agreed that was for your art only." So she's done some things, it was for art, Olivia's all for Ava's art.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:33 pm

Ava
Lu Pan
Ava laughed at her girlfriend's change in expression. She had seen that face often enough to know that she was in trouble. But she had been in trouble plenty of times before so there wasn't anything stopping her. "Well," she said simply, "If you give me a pen I can make art right now. Maybe something out of the titanic, you know? but with flowers and stuff." She winked at Liv, knowing that she was probably pushing it at this point.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 5:09 pm

Liv's stern face broke again when a small smile danced on her lips. She then quickly pulled her cardigan closer to her chest. Ava always managed to derail the two whenever Olivia tries to help her study. It doesn't even have to be anything with the scrolls, Liv could be trying to help her girlfriend in math and at one point they math book wasn't the only thing being studied. "What kind of flowers?" She asked. Liv knew she probably shouldn't have fed Ava that question, but she couldn't help it. Sometimes warriors could have fun too.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Ava
Lu Pan
Ava's smile grew wider at Liv's question, "Well," She said, leaning closer, slowing down her words"Roses maybe. European painters used them to represent love, beauty, virginity.... and cities. Europeans were weird. You should see medieval art." Ava was starting to get distracted, she shook her head and tried to get back on track "Anyways, I could do forget-me-nots, because you are quite unforgettable." She placed her hand on Liv's thigh giving her a mischievous look as if telling her that she could go farther. Instead she kept talking, bringing her voice down to a whisper, "I could use lilies but they symbol innocence and you are anything but chaste. Lavender is a good choice, it smells nice and it symbols desire. In the end it can be your choice."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Gods dammit Ava always gets them off track. But maybe it was the Field of Peace finally getting to her and she was relaxed and happy. Liv moved her hand on top of Ava's hand that rested on her thigh. Well, she began, leaning closer to Ava. We both know why symbolically why roses wont work. She kissed Ava once before leaning away. I think lavenders would be just perfect, artistically speaking of course. Olivia kissed her one more time, waiting a little longer before moving away. Though I know you can't forget this," She told Ava, squeezing her hand thus squeezing her own thigh, But I want it to be you, and me, and lavenders."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 10:38 pm

Ava
Lu Pan
Ava grinned, "Wellllll it will be a little hard to paint while posing for said painting, but I think I might just have to make it work." She kissed Liv back, her hand moving up her thigh. She started to sink backwards, taking Liv with her. It had been a while since they had done something like this, she blamed Liv's workload. That and she had spent three days on a small painting and didn't even see anyone. So it was kind of both of their faults. Anyways, it was nice to be here now. Her other hand found its way to Liv's waist, but remained there shortly before she broke the kiss off.
Ava grabbed the ends of her own shirt and pulled it above her head, depositing the shirt on the flowers behind her. "Better?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 10:41 pm

Better, Liv said breathily, pulling Ava back down to her. Olivia hasn't seen Ava in a while like this. She was preparing for more of a leadership role at camp, which required more paperwork and a lot more training. But the six pack that Ava soon would be seeing was totally worth it. For the training, and for Ava she guessed, but it was a good feeling when your significant other possibly does something with your shirt and they see the six pack and they're like 'woah' and you're like 'shut up and kiss me'. So that's what Liv did, but she didn't say shut up and kiss her, since they were already kissing. Liv held around Ava's neck as Ava's hands were more towards her bottom. Much better,
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:32 pm

Ava
Lu Pan
Ava smirked, "See isn't this much better than studying?" She wasn't sure if the fuzzy feeling in her head was from Liv or something else. She felt pretty energized though. The thought of anything other than Liv escaped her mind. She did hear a faint beeping sound that started to pull her attention. It wasn't like a bird or anything. It kinda sounded like her alarm clock.
"Whats that noise?" she asked between kisses.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Olivia didn't hear the noise at first, it was all white noise as she hiked up her skirt. I don't hear anything, She told Ava, continuing what they were originally doing. She didn't realize that it was her alarm that let her know it was time to get out of the field before they went just a little bonkers. It took a couple couplets of ringing before Liv's stubbornness weakened. Ava stop, stop stop
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:18 pm

Ava
Lu Pan
Ava sat up, frustrated that they had to stop what they were doing. Still, Liv told her to stop so she stopped. she was a decent human being after all. "you okay?" she asked, reaching over to grab her shirt. Then it hit her. "oh, oh." she stood up quickly, pulling her shirt back on so she wouldn't have to go traipsing through town half naked. "come on, let's get out of here." she held her hand out for Liv.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Olivia took her hand in aid to pull herself up. I should've been paying more attention, She told Ava as they walked out of the field. She had to be more prepared she was better than that. She trained better than that. It was honestly quite embarrassing and if her mother found out--Liv didn't want to think about the punishment that could come with that.
She pulled down her skirt so that she didn't have to display her underwear for the rest of camp as they got to front gate. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets get down to business.    lets get down to business.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets get down to business.
Page 1 of 1