Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tequila

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tequila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   Tequila - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Cora grinned, "Hit me with a dare, babe." She took another shot to prove her womanliness.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Tequila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   Tequila - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:58 pm

She broke the kiss with a giggle. "Your lips are soft."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Tequila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   Tequila - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:59 pm

Maggie nodded, "I use chapstick and stuff. You're a really good kisser." she told her.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Tequila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   Tequila - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:17 am

Jonah narrowed her eyes. "I dare you...You gotta tell me what you think about me. Lay it on me. I'm a tough ice-cream cone." She drank some more.
Back to top Go down

Tequila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   Tequila - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:20 am

"Ice cream isn't touch. That doesn't make an-whatever." Cora scooted closer to Jonah, "You're hot."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Tequila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   Tequila - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:32 am

"Thank you. At least someone notices." She giggled and moved off her lap and instead, resting her head there.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Tequila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   Tequila - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:37 am

Maggie smiled when Carmen laid her head in her lap. She stroked her hair a little, "You're welcome, Princess."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Tequila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   Tequila - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:31 am

That wasn't the answer Jonah expected, but she sure as hell was happy about it. "I think you're hot too. We should totally kiss a lil bit."
Back to top Go down

Tequila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   Tequila - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:19 pm

"Weeeelll, if we must." Cora stated. She began to kiss Jonah sloppily like the huge dork goddess she is. Cora did want to kiss her, drunk or not.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Tequila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   Tequila - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 4:14 pm

Carmen felt a little guilty about makin out with Maggie, but she couldn't help it. Hopefully Brett wouldn't find out. That would be horrific.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Tequila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   Tequila - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:19 pm

Maggie stood up, finding it very hard to keep her balance. "I better go" she mumbled, "I've got training or stuff tomorrow." So she started to find her way back to camp, making sure not to fall on her face.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Tequila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   Tequila - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 11:43 am

Jonah giggled and hiccupped again before kissing Cora back. Well she tried. Her aim was off the first few times, but eventually she found Cora's lips and clumsily made out with her. She also might have forgotten that her friends where there whoops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tequila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   Tequila - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tequila
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Camp Azteca :: The Jungle :: Anicent Temple Ruins-
Jump to: