Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

silence (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

silence (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: silence (OPEN)   silence (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 2:33 am

Margot
Tepeyollotl
17 yo
Margot Zhang was not the best when it came to controlling her powers. Especially when they could go off at any moment. She had always been attune to vibrations, even the smallest could get her on edge. If you tapped on the table, she could feel it. Her mind was usually a buzz with thoughts, worries, questions, it rarely got the chance to be quiet. Thats why, once and a while, Margot would isolate herself. The temple built of marble in the Teotihuacán seemed to calm her. Running her hands over the smooth rock was cathartic, to say the least. So she sat on the ground, and was silent.

It wasn't meditation, Margot didn't have the time for that. It was more like, letting time pass and observing. She watched birds hop around on the marble floor, scavenging for seeds or bugs that had traveled in the boots of visitors past. She listened to the rustling of the tropical plants, the sounds of wind and birds creating a soft harmony in the distance. Her brain quieted, like the calm after a storm.

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

silence (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: silence (OPEN)   silence (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 11:05 am

silence (OPEN) Tumblr_lxecssRau01r41ngko3_r1_500

The junior leader stalked up the steps of the Teotihuacán temple. His hands were stuffed into his black short's pockets. Santiago continued walking until he reached the top. He scanned the temple before finding someone who looked familiar. Margot. Santiago walked behind his half-sister, crossing his arms. "Coming to pray?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

silence (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: silence (OPEN)   silence (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Margot
Tepeyollotl
17 yo
Margot's peaceful silence was interrupted when she heard the sound of boots against the floor. She turned around, ready to yell at someone for annoying her, when she saw her half brother. Her expression softened, her mind starting to pick up again, soon to become the mess of thoughts that it usually was. She rolled her eyes at his question, "You know I don't pray." She was very stubborn when it came to that. She could barely focus on quieting her mind, praying was too much energy.

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

silence (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: silence (OPEN)   silence (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 2:17 am

Santiago chuckled, crossing his arms. "Yeah, I know." He moved from behind his half-sister and now stood beside her. "So what are you doing up here?" Santiago was still curious as to why she was there to begin with.

"What's been up with you??"
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

silence (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: silence (OPEN)   silence (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 3:55 pm

Margot
Tepeyollotl
17 yo
Margot brought her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. She shrugged, looking down at her feet. "Its quiet up here, sometimes I need some quiet." That seemed to be the goal of hers, finding a way to just calm down. Sometimes she felt like a little kid on a sugar rush, something she was familiar with thanks to her little brother Franklin.

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

silence (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: silence (OPEN)   silence (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:59 pm

The leader of the junior warrior sat down beside his half-sister and slowly wrapped his arms around her to give comfort. Toward Margot, Santiago doesn't see her as his half-sister, but rather his full Hermana. He loved her to death and would defend her at any cost. "Is it your powers?" He asked in a whisper, leaning his head on hers. "Or is it something else?"
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

silence (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: silence (OPEN)   silence (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 2:43 am

Margot
Tepeyollotl
17 yo
Margot was gonna be frank, hugs always made her feel better. Sure, she wasn't usually the touchy feely type, the thought of being in a romance actually made her a little uncomfortable. But platonic hugging, yeah, she could do that.

"Yeah," Margot admitted, there was no point in holding back the truth. Santiago was her brother, she might as well be forthright. And he cared about her, that meant a lot. More than she chose to let on. "I, um. Every time I try to control my powers, it makes my brain go crazy. Its like I can either choose to be destructive or let it destroy me inside." She had thought about bringing the problem to Cyrus, her tribe leader, but she decided that she needed to solve this on her own. She was 17, she had to figure out things for herself.  

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

silence (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: silence (OPEN)   silence (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 4:17 am

Santiago nodded his head in understanding. "I'm sorry your powers aren't...in whack, Margot." He gave her a light kiss on the side of her head. "Do you want my help? Or Cyrus'? I'm sure he'll be more than happy to do so." Dating Cyrus had it's perks and having him be Margot's leader was one of them. He didn't except for him to treat her differently from the other senior warriors, but at least he was able to have another set of eyes on her. "I can talk to him if you want me to." Santiago whispered, nuzzling his head in her hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

silence (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: silence (OPEN)   silence (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Margot
Tepeyollotl
17 yo
Margot shook her head, "No, I have to talk to him myself," she insisted. It was only right. She had to do this for herself. She had to be her own hero. Thats what felt right. It sounded stupid, but it was so much easier to go with her gut.  

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

silence (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: silence (OPEN)   silence (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Santiago nodded in his head in understanding. He knew that Maggie most likely didn't want to him to go and try to get Cyrus to give her any form of special treatment. Actually that was the last thing he wanted to do. Santiago continued to cuddle his sister. "You'll get the hang out it." He grinned at before kissing her cheek. "I believe in you, Maggie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

silence (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: silence (OPEN)   silence (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

silence (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1