Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching a Play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin
Green

Watching a Play Empty
PostSubject: Watching a Play   Watching a Play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:55 pm

Tanzania stood there at the entrance of the Circus Maximus waiting for Wade to show up. She was wearing a dark purple blouse, blue jeans, and two inch boots that came up half way to her shin. Her hair was straightened and put over her shoulders. She prayed the Roman gods that this little outing didn't turn sour by either her actions or Wade's.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Watching a Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Play   Watching a Play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 3:37 pm

Wade met Tanzania at the Circus Maximus. Tonight had been a hard and grueling yet fun night. The First Cohort had barely won the War Games against the Fourth Cohort. After that, he went to the cena, which served excellent food. Now it was 11:34 PM, 26 minutes before the play started. Once he saw Tanzania, he went over to her, grinning. "Evening, Tanzania. You look beautiful. Cool and nice summer night we have tonight, eh? Are you ready to go see the play?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsunite.forumotion.com
Green
Admin
Green

Watching a Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Play   Watching a Play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:07 pm

While she was scanning the outside of the Circus Maximus, she saw Wade walked up. "Oh, thank you. So do you." Tanzania smiled a bit before walking inside the Roman structure.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Watching a Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Play   Watching a Play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:08 pm

Wade smiled at her. "Thanks. So, um, good job at the War Games, I suppose." Even though the First Cohort won, the Fourth Cohort out up a huge fight and nearly won. Tanzania would've probably won it for them if three people from her cohort didn't start arguing, Wade thought. Although, he wouldn't tell her that. "You were the best in the the Fourth Cohort, in my opinion." He sat down in the second row, where he got them tickets.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Watching a Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Play   Watching a Play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:55 pm

"Thank you." Tanzania sat down on the second row after Wade got them the tickets. Taking in a deep breath, she waited for the play to start. "Yeah, I guess so. I honestly don't want to talk about it right now." The daughter of Bellona wasn't in the mood to talk about her cohort's lose. She would much rather watch the play whenever it decided to start.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Watching a Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Play   Watching a Play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Wade nodded. "I can understand." Wade had been ashamed of his cohort a few times before when they lose. It was just always frustrating. Soon, the play started. Wade's focus went onto it.
---
At 1:06 AM, the play had finally ended. Wade was getting a bit tired, but it was a great play. "So, what did you think? And I think I'm going to get us some coffee before heading back to my cohort barracks. Want to come along?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Watching a Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Play   Watching a Play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 11:29 pm

"I enjoyed the play very much, Wade. Thank you for inviting me out." Tanzania honestly had a really good time listening to the actors...well act. A few of them must've been children and or legacies of Bacchus. "And I think I'm going to head back to my bunk. I'm tired and my feet hurt. Thanks for the offer though. " The daughter of Bellona smiled a bit looking down at her boots. "I had a nice time with you tonight, Wade."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Watching a Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Play   Watching a Play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:38 am

Wade nodded. "Yea, um, goodnight, then. I hope you had a good time tonight. Well, you did, but- I'm glad you did. Do you want to go out again sometime? Tomorrow's a Centurion Meeting and Wednesday I'm going to CTF in Camp Half-Blood. Stupid graceus don't know what they're getting themselves in to. Are you coming to CHB, too, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Watching a Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Play   Watching a Play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:45 am

"Sure, I would like to go out again." Tanzania gave Wade a slight smile before turning over to look at him. "Why are you going to the Greeks? Let them have their fun." She stated, as she continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Watching a Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Play   Watching a Play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 4:46 pm

"Because I love fighting as a Roman, and I would like to show what a real Roman is like to those Greeks. Not only that, but the First Cohort aren't scheduled another War Games for two weeks. Anyway, where do you want to go out to? I wouldn't like to wait a week for the next play to see you again." Wade stopped walking.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Watching a Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Play   Watching a Play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:31 am

Tanzania thought for a moment before answering Wade. "Well you can go. I'll stay here." She placed on hand on her hip and studied Wade's face. "And I would like to go to dinner."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Administrator
Mason

Watching a Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Play   Watching a Play Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:16 am

"Awesome. Where and what time?" he asked, making a mental note of it.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Watching a Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Play   Watching a Play Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:19 pm

"Eight thirty. In New Rome." Tanzy gave him smile, looking down. "I'll meet you there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watching a Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Play   Watching a Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching a Play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: Circus Maximus-
Jump to: