Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rosalind's apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Rosalind's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz entered her apartment, dropping her keys on the counter where she would later forget that she put them. Her apartment was cramped, with only one bedroom and one bathroom. There were papers scattered across the small kitchen table, and her crossbow was abandoned in the corner. Apart from that, she managed to keep the place surprisingly neat. She was proud of her ability to stay organized. Still, it wasn't a palace. Sometimes the heating would cut out, and her couch was pretty old. It still felt like home. And for a girl who grew up with nothing, she was doing pretty well for herself.

"I'm about 50% sure that I actually have food in my fridge." Roz told Teddy. It wasn't her fault, she was barely home anyways.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Rosalind's apartment Tumblr_nn6a13rigY1qkh2o9o1_400

Theodore has been in Roz's apartment several times. Now don't you think like that, I know what you're thinking.
But typically they hang out in his apartment. "Let me see what I can do." Teddy was working up to be the cook in the little restaurant. But for now he was just the busboy, it wasn't really fun. Teddy doesn't clean plates in his apartment why would he clean plates for money. Theodore moved over to the old fridge in Roz's kitchen. "Umm there's cheese." He said taking out the bag of shredded cheese.
"If you have chips I could make some nachos."

Last edited by cacti mom on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:05 am

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz smiled guiltily at her lack of food. "Yeah, I think I have chips here somewhere..." Roz started going through the cabinets. In a normal situation, a person would know what was in each one of their cabinets, Roz did not. In fact, it took her four minutes to find the chips that she was only 45% sure that she actually had. She held them up, grinning proudly. Because finding chips was supposed to be an accomplishment or something.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 11:20 pm

Rosalind's apartment Tumblr_nmnpu4K9va1qehsoxo7_250

"So proud, love." Theodore grinned, taking the chips out of Roz's hand. He moved over to the upper cabinets to get one of the two bowls Roz has. Teddy chuckled to himself, realizing he knows more about her kitchen than she does. Teddy poured chips into the bowl, and then sprinkled cheese on top of it. After Teddy put it in the oven, he moved over to Roz, wrapping his arms around her waist, "What kind of studying do you need to do?" He asked softly.

Last edited by cacti mom on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:56 am

Roz
Mars
20 yo
"Thanks, babe." Roz said. While Teddy put the nachos together, Roz took her hair out of the messy bun it was in, raking her fingers through the tangles that had formed throughout the day. Roz's smile only grew as Teddy wrapped his arms around her.
"What kind of studying do you need to do?
"Hmmm..." She mused, "I suddenly can't seem to remember."
She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him quickly on the lips.
"I guess I'll just have to put off studying for tonight."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 2:59 am

Rosalind's apartment 8BxWkqA

"Oh." Theodore laughed lightly. He kissed Roz in return, moving them over to the kitchen island that was covered in napkins and empty plates. Theodore wasn't allowed to kiss Roz when they were at work. Mostly it was because she was a waitress and was in the front of the shop where all the people were. Theodore was in the back with the chef, who went by Chef. He was absolutely nuts. Theodore would give anything to be in the front. But he would rather cook. But Chef is crazy, he had to say it again.
Why was he thinking about his boss when he was kissing his girlfriend. Theodore didn't want to kiss Chef he was a scary grown man. Roz was totally hotter than Chef. Theodore blocked the image of his boss with him picking her up and putting her on the island. He needed to do that, don't say anything.

Last edited by cacti mom on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:49 am

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Making out with Teddy was probably the highlight of Roz's week. Mainly because her week sucked. On a scale from one to ten, she'd give it a solid 3. But now it had worked its way up to a 4, maybe a 5 if this went the way she wanted it to. Her hands worked their way from Teddy's neck down to his butt. Because why not. Its not like she had anything to do for the next hour or so. She was just about to suggest they move this somewhere else before she started to smell smoke. Roz's eyes shot open, darting to the oven where a small plume of smoke was escaping from the edges of the oven door.
She swore loudly, hopping off the counter and rushing to the oven to turn it off. She grabbed the oven mitts, putting them on before throwing the door open and removing the nachos, which had burnt to a crisp.
"Well there goes dinner." She commented.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 1:37 am

Rosalind's apartment Tumblr_mui7o5PKpS1qggrzoo2_250

Theodore liked the butt touching. Teddy thought this was rapidly turning into something he was not prepared to do in her kitchen. But then Roz moved away from him and his head banged against the table top of the kitchen island. God that seems to happen a lot. Roz did that with him when they were on his motorcycle too, but at least the thing his head banged on was cushioned.  Theodore turned to face Roz with his hand rubbing his forehead. He noticed his burning nachos. Theodore pouted, though it wasn't much of a big deal. It was burnt nachos, he's not going to cry about it. If it was some fancy meal he took time making instead of something he put in the oven and the made out with his girlfriend. But it was just nachos. "I guess that's nacho cheese." Theodore grinned, proud of the joke he made. He took the tray of burned nachos out of Roz's hand and kissed her quickly. He then moved to the trash can and poured the mess of chips and cheese into it. "It's fine, Roz, I promise." He moved over to her pantry and sorted through empty bags before getting to a half full container of trail mix. "Brain food."

Last edited by cacti mom on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 2:15 am

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz stood on her toes to kiss Teddy on the cheek, although she missed and kissed his jawline instead. "I forgot I had these." She commented, taking a small handful and throwing some of the m&ms into her mouth. She moved over to the couch; her very ratty couch that was left over in her mothers house. She made sure to clean it a few times over to rid it of that drug addict smell. She didn't even know why she had it, when she thought on it too much it made her sad and frustrated. Still, a couch was a couch. And it was a free couch. She pat the space next to her for Teddy to sit down.  

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:06 am

Rosalind's apartment Tumblr_mo119xSk7m1ronfwio1_250

Theodore moved over to the couch and sat down next to Roz. "Do you still want to study or..." Theodore grinned, putting his arm around her. Teddy didn't mind if they studied or not at this point. Well, the studying wouldn't effect him anyway he's not the one studying to be a lawyer. Teddy doesn't even know what he wants to be when he gets out of college, let alone what he's doing right now. Roz, on the other hand, will be super successful, Teddy can already tell. And he'll be super proud of her because she's doing something good. "I'm up for whatever." He added.

Last edited by cacti mom on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 3:58 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz scooted closer to Teddy, bringing her knees up onto the couch. She rested her head on his shoulder, determined to completely abandon her studying for tonight. "Lets just... sit here." She told him. Sure, it was a little uncomfortable sitting on the couch, it wasn't the most comfortable place to sit. She was pretty sure a spring was digging into her hip. Still, she'd deal with it if it meant getting to sit with Teddy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:12 pm

Rosalind's apartment Tumblr_mo119xSk7m1ronfwio1_250

"Just sit here?" Teddy asked, kissing the top of her head, "What have you done with Roz?" Teddy was kidding of course. But Roz and Teddy weren't the couple known for being domestic and cute. They didn't live together, they don't share anything. Actually, they share a coupon the pizza place by Teddy's apartment. But besides that they live totally separate lives. They didn't just sit and cuddle they do other things not worth mentioning. It's not like Teddy minded the sudden display of affection like a normal couple. He really liked it. It was something new, but he liked it.

Last edited by cacti mom on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 5:13 am

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz picked her head up off of Teddy's shoulder, "I mean if you're so against it we could play scrabble or something." She offered airily. So what if she wanted to just sit with Teddy, and be affectionate and sh!t. She could do that. To her own surprise she could get studying out of her mind long enough to register that there was another human in the room with her. A very cute human that she enjoyed spending time with and doing other stuff... stuff that was probably best not mentioning.

Last edited by Peggy Carter on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Rosalind's apartment Tumblr_inline_mukbioGoop1somt3d

Teddy grinned, squeezing Roz's shoulder, "I mean, we could watch a movie." But of course watching a movie  is never really...watching a movie. It's more of other things that included more exciting plot line than the movie. He kissed her jawbone once before opening the jar of trail mix. He poured some in his hand, letting some of the nuts and raisins spill onto his lap and a little on Roz's. But he thought that was like, whatever.

Last edited by cacti mom on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 9:08 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz brushed the pieces of trail mix off of her lap. She looked at Teddy, a small smile forming on her lips. Maybe she wasn't completely sure about her romantic feelings for him, but she liked being around him. It was better than being alone. He was a great distracter. Like how currently, she was getting really distracted by his face. She leaned in closer, her lips meeting his.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:48 am

Rosalind's apartment Tumblr_n2mg1ndvgp1qafmm9o1_250

Teddy felt a sudden wave of happiness rush over him. This was his favorite part, when Roz starts kissing him. Usually he has to initiate it and Roz would return the kisses after a brief second of recollection. But when Roz kisses him first he feels like Roz wants him. And not just him chasing around a law student. But Teddy was glad he did trim his beard and left just some stubble. wink.
"Gods I love you." He said in between kisses. He tried to move them so they were laying down on the ratty couch. Teddy didn't realize the power of the words he just said. He didn't even think about him saying that he loves her. He did love her. But in the heat of the moment and them making-out he forgot why he never says he loves her out loud.

Last edited by cacti mom on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 7:09 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Those four words. God, why do they have to ruin everything? Love had always felt like a foreign concept to her. Like, no one had ever really clued her in to how it felt. She knew it was different from sexual attraction. She knew what that felt like. She had seen movies and tv shows where they described love as this, jittery feeling. The butterflies in the stomach. She wasn't really sure how that felt. And if that was what love was, she wasn't feeling it with Teddy. It was something else. A calm feeling. Kind of like winding down after a long day. Her heart rate slowed, and whatever she was feeling before just settled. Was that love? Or was it some other complicated emotion?

She broke the kiss, pulling away from him and moving herself to the other end of the couch. What she was feeling now, it wasn't the calm that she was used to. It was uneasiness. Like the thought of love had sent a chill up her spine.
"I..." She paused, trying to focus on what she could say, "I think we should stop."

Last edited by Peggy Carter on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 8:01 pm

What has he done? Teddy has never said his feelings out loud to the person he was feeling the feelings for. One time he told Norah about a girl, but he soon learned it was a mistake. Norah called the girl's mother and they had coffee together. Then he went to Max about it and Max didn't do anything. His brother never does anything to be honest. But Teddy was very open with all of his feelings. And he knew that Roz didn't like to talk about her feelings, so Teddy didn't. He didn't know why he said it. He was just...happy to be with her, he doesn't know. It was just in the heat of the moment. Though he did really love Roz, he would never say it out loud randomly. Teddy knows better

He scooted up against the arm of the couch, looking down at his toes, "I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to. I-" He sighed, lowering his head. He's so stupid oh my god. Theodore was just wallowing in a pit of self pity. "Here." Theodore pulled her bra out of his lap and dangled it next to her.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz sighed, taking the bra from him. She'd put it on but she wasn't planning on taking off her shirt. At least, not anymore. I mean, she still could, but that would be weird. She wasn't going to do that. Besides, she had something bigger on her mind. Teddy's declaration had moved them from casual sex and hanging out to something else. It would be impossible to go back to the days of making out and hookups.

She had only two choices. Either she takes the plunge into a romantic relationship, or she breaks it off. Neither of those were appealing to her. A romantic relationship meant commitment. She wasn't sure she was ready for that. Was that something she had gotten from her mother? The woman who was always high on pills and would give her body off to get more? Roz knew her mother's relationship with her father didn't last very long. She remembered strange men in the house when she was younger. Was that what she was headed for? Not the drugs, but the short relationships that were nothing but hormones and drugs. Its not what she wanted. But neither was a honest to god relationship.

"I can't do this." She whispered, mostly to herself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 7:47 pm

Rosalind's apartment Tumblr_nn0qw392K31qehsoxo4_250

"I know, Roz." Teddy shouted, throwing his hands up in the air. He wanted to just curl up into his pile of literature and hide forever. He never felt this way when he talked about feelings. He was always an open person, Norah taught him to be like that. Whenever he would say something he would get the same response from the other person. It wouldn't be problematic at all it would just be...sharing of feelings.
This was all wrong. It wasn't the way Teddy planned on saying that he loved her. He was going to say it in iambic pentameter with Elizabethan English so Roz wouldn't understand what he was saying and she wouldn't get mad. So that way it would be out there, but not dangerous.
Theodore stood up, looking at the small television instead of Roz. "We can forget about this. Move on like nothing happened."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
"You think it's that easy?" She asked, glancing up to look at him. She wanted to yell, but now was not the time. It wasn't his fault. It was never his fault. He might've said the words, but she was the one who didn't say them back. They had gotten into this relationship for completely different reasons. But the words were said, and she knew he was much more invested into this relationship than she was. And he didn't deserve this.

She raked her fingers through her hair. Maybe if she weren't so afraid of commitment. Maybe if she was just a little bit more open. Maybe she would deserve him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 9:42 pm

Rosalind's apartment Tumblr_inline_mukbhww5Kg1somt3d

Teddy stood there silently trying his hardest not to yell. He didn't know why he wanted to yell but he just felt all this tension and this time he knew kissing her wouldn't make everything disappear. He would pretend he never said he loved her if it meant they could just move on. He wanted to move on, because he cared about her. Teddy didn't want to walk away from her despite only being together for several months. He didn't mean for this mess to happen so early with them. And now because of him they could probably say goodbye forever.
He turned to look at Roz and smiled weakly, "I'm sorry, love." He was tempted to kiss her goodbye, but he thought that wouldn't be a good idea. He picked up his jeans as he left her apartment, not really carrying of people saw him in his Captain America boxers.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz slumped into the couch, as she brushed away a loose strand of hair. It was amazing how quickly things had turned downhill. One minute, she was happy. The next she felt like someone had stabbed her in the heart.

She would recover, she knew that. Just like she had recovered from everything else that had gone wrong in her life. Fall down, and get right back up. Fix what was broken, disregard what can't be fixed. Put it behind her. Thats what she had always done. Move on.

Maybe thats what scared her a bit. The fact that one moment, she could find something that brought her joy, and the next, she'd be putting it behind her. Almost like she had never gained from it in the first place.

She couldn't even decide if this could be fixed, or if it would be best to just pass on. All she knew is that she fucked it up in the first place.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosalind's apartment   Rosalind's apartment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosalind's apartment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome University :: Dorms-
Jump to: