Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chadwick Griffith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin
Green

Chadwick Griffith  Empty
PostSubject: Chadwick Griffith    Chadwick Griffith  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:32 am

I know I'll wither so peel away the bark
Because nothing grows when it is dark
In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear
I see it all so clear

Chadwick Griffith  Tumblr_n2qsf4Gqxp1r1wr4mo8_250Chadwick Griffith  Tumblr_n2qsf4Gqxp1r1wr4mo7_250Chadwick Griffith  Tumblr_n2qsf4Gqxp1r1wr4mo5_250

Full name: Chadwick “Chad” Elijah Griffith
Age/Birthday: 17. May 29th, 1999
Place of birth: San Francisco, California
Sexuality: Biromantic bisexual

Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Black/Dark brown
Body type: Fit, muscular. Thanks to being a Roman.
Height: 5’10”. He’s expected to grow to 6’1" and stay there.
Weight: 156 lbs
Typical clothing (optional): N/A
Skin color/race: Dark chocolate/ African American

God Parent: Pomona/Pompona; Roman goddess of plenty, abundance, fruit trees, gardens and orchards.
Mortal Parent: Michael Terrence Griffith
How they met: Pomona, under the name of Helen Fields, met Michael when he was out eating in a cafe in San Francisco. They locked eyes and...yeah.  

Personality (at least three lines): Chadwick is a very intuitive person. He reads people like a book and unfortunately has a resting judgmental face, but I promise he isn’t. Most of the time. Chad enjoys the simple things in life, being content with living in a cottage style house with half an acre of orchard sitting on it. He enjoys the outdoors, usually leaving camp to go, well, camp! This son of Pomona is usually very calm and easy going just don’t assume he’s a son of Ceres. Ever. Like, if you ever want fruit hurled at you and to get cussed out, then do that. Chad is also a total foodie. Even though he doesn’t need to eat often, you can almost always see him chewing on something. To strangers he’s nice, kind and tries to make conversation. Towards friends, he’s happier, slightly playful and sometimes sarcastic.
Flaws (at least 4): Judgmental, Smart-Ass, clingy, easily spooked.
Pets (optional): N/A
Weapon (optional): Imperial gold gladius and shield. Basic Roman armor.

Powers:
Food!: Chadwick can summon plates of food. The largest plate he can summon is a dinner one and he can do this five times in a topic with a two post cool down. He can also create dinner table feasts, but that takes longer.
Bearing Fruit: This son of Pomona can grow any type of fruit trees and blooming plants. Chad can do this three times in a topic with a five post cooldown.
Abilities:
Pull that Peach!:Chad can tell when a piece of fruit is at the peak of ripeness.
Nah, I’m good: Because his mother is the goddess of plenty, Chad stays hungry longer than most people. He finds it handy when he’s out training and doing ten mile runs.

Time in camp/the legion/brooklyn house: 6 years
History (at least eight sentences): Chadwick was born on Mount Olympus before being sent down to his very excited father. He already had Chad’s room already set up and all he needed now was the actually baby. He raised him up the best he could, getting married to his husband who help him. At the age of eleven, he was led to the House of Lupa where he trained for a couple of months before being sent to New Rome. He was placed in the third cohort and earned his tattoo a year after being there.
RP Sample (at least five sentences, only required for first form): N/A
Notes:
fc// Eli Goree
He loves peaches, peach cobbler, peach drink etc.
Back to top Go down

Chadwick Griffith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Out of Character (OOC) Talk :: Character Forms :: Unapproved Forms-
Jump to: