Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working on the Buddy System

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daddy
Daddy

Working on the Buddy System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working on the Buddy System   Working on the Buddy System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 12:56 pm

Neither of his guesses came true, and Cyrus mentally sighed. He walked at Santiago's side with his hand in his, his free hand still in his pants pocket. He took joy in how shocked the other Leader seemed when he discovered that Cyrus didn't give in so easily. A lot of people thought that, given his height. It wasn't like he was short or anything. People at this camp were just freakishly tall.

He was thinking this all over when his eyes shot wide. "Did you just...?" He was pretty sure Santiago just sniffed his neck. He didn't know if he should've felt fear or get mad for some reason. He didn't feel either, just very confused. Then he remembered who his father was, and shook his head. "Never mind. Let's just keep walking." Oh my gods, Santiago said he smelled good. If he was afraid about anything, it was that Santiago had the full capability to drag him up a tree and eat him. He did not want to get eaten by his date; he was sure that was cannibalism still.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Buddy System   Working on the Buddy System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 1:20 pm

What?! Santiago couldn't help who he was anymore than you can with your obsession with butts. He savored the scent of his date, locking it in his brain just in case. "I can't say I'm sorry that I did that." He wasn't one to apologize for something if he meant it. As they walked, he squeezed Cyrus' hand lightly.

"So, while he are seeing each other, I would like if we tried not to flirt with other people. I know I'm not in charge of you or anything, but I want to know if you're really up to building up on our future relationship." Santiago glanced over at Cyrus before staring back out into the darkness. "I can get territorial over something things and in this case, you."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Buddy System   Working on the Buddy System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:03 pm

"I don't expect you to be." Cyrus shook his head and tried to clear the idea of him possibly being dead by tomorrow from his head. He swung their hands between them, his eyes deciding to focus on his shoes instead of ahead or on Santiago. He let his words sink in and the silence stretched on before he responded.

"...I'm going to be honest with you. I'm not sure if I can keep that promise."
Cyrus did look up this time, watching Santiago's face to see his expression. He himself had stopped smiling. Cyrus actually looked a bit uncomfortable. "Actual relationships aren't really...my thing, I guess. It's gonna take a while for anything to become serious. Let's just, um, let's just concentrate on now and our date and worry about that other stuff later. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Buddy System   Working on the Buddy System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:15 pm

Santiago's facial expression didn't waver when his...future date stated that he probably wouldn't be able to stop flirting. A part of him understood why that was while the other part wanted to cancel the date all together. He decided not to say anything back to Cyrus, afraid if he did, it would be something mean. The son of Tepeyollotl didn't want a repeat of what happened a year or two ago and he felt like doing this dance with Cyrus it could possibly happen again. They continued to walk until the two of them were inside the chico's hall.

"Good night, Cyrus." He let go of his hand and stuffed them into pant's pockets. "I need to be alone." Santiago turned back around and started to head out the hall.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Buddy System   Working on the Buddy System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:30 pm

Cyrus found the silence easier to think in and welcomed its return when Santiago didn't answer back. The night sky slowly grew darker like it had before, but Cyrus tried his best to ignore some of his emotions. It was just Santiago, after all. They were just going on one date. It would be their first and only date, because Cyrus was completely sure that after this one Santiago would understand just irritating he could be.

They made it to the hall, and Cyrus knew that it was time to go their separate ways. Especially when Santiago took his hand away. "Buenos noches, Santiago." He sang with a small smile, though it didn't have the same ring to it. He watched him walk his away for a while and leaned his shoulder against his door to his dorm. "Smile a little! I can't be that bad!" With that, he unlocked his door and went inside before the clouds above got too thick.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Buddy System   Working on the Buddy System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:34 pm

OOC: Damn I've never seen you reply so quickly xD. I'll go make the topic in the cocoa bean fields. Santiago got in contact with Cyrus and told him to meet him there at 6:00 pm.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Buddy System   Working on the Buddy System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:44 pm

OOC: I'M FULL OF SURPRISES MWAHAHA. Okey dokey.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Buddy System   Working on the Buddy System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 12:05 am

OOC: There ya go! https://relatedlegendsunite.forumotion.com/t58-futuro-novios-tal-vez#491 Also this would be the first time that either of them have seen each other since their walk home from the garden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Buddy System   Working on the Buddy System - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working on the Buddy System
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Camp Azteca :: Corazón of Camp :: The Grand Garden-
Jump to: