Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malecai Valasco

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daddy
Daddy

Malecai Valasco Empty
PostSubject: Malecai Valasco   Malecai Valasco Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:09 pm

i'm bigger than my body
i'm colder than this home
i'm meaner than my demons
i'm stronger than these bones

Malecai Valasco Tumblr_nsizbwBFoW1r32r2zo4_250

Full name: Malecai David Valasco...we're not going to get technical, but that isn't really his real name. He traded his secret name for more knowledge.
Age/Birthday: 18/ 4 April 1996
Place of birth: Naples, Italy
Sexuality: Asexual, biromantic

Eyes: Bright blue
Hair: Very dark brown/black; falls to cut hair often
Body type: Lean and swimmer-like
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 141 lbs
Typical clothing (optional): Plaid shirts, dark jeans, big knit sweaters, untied shoes, slightly crooked blue reading glasses, notes and hieroglyphs written on his forearms
Skin color/race: Pale-Medium olive/ Italian-American

Follower of: Thoth
Father: Francisco Giovanni Valasco (claims to be a well-known magician; is not)
Mother: Portia Cadence Valasco (sweetheart magician)

Personality (at least three lines): Malecai is an asshole. He doesn't mean to be, but in reality he is. Some say it's because his lack of people skills make him standoffish, others say that he learned everything about emotion through a book. He's very introverted, preferring to stay locked in the library than talk to anyone but his shabti and the occasional follower of Ptah (wink wonk), and only really opens his mouth if a question is asked. Otherwise, leave him alone he's working.
Flaws (at least 4): Arrogant, standoffish, blunt, likes to blackmail
Pets (optional): Despite Thoth disliking Bast, Malecai owns a munchkin-tabby mix named Gidget. He's in shabti form most of the time.
Weapon (optional): Wand, staff, shabti

Magic they know:
Information- Malecai's magic is centered around gaining intelligence. To do this, he has a buttload of shabti that he creates to run about the world and fetch him whatever information he desires. Along with them, Malecai can also summon books, scrolls, and other informational texts.
Translate- He can translate various languages, thus assisting him when he summons the texts.
Divine Words- Words Malecai speaks in ancient Egyptian or writes in hieroglyphs are able to come to life. (psst. remember the words on his forearm for later)

Time in the House of Life: 10
History (at least eight sentences): Francisco always wanted a son, one that would be a great and well-known (not) magician like he was. So one day he and his wife got busy and birthed a small child. Francisco was a follower of Thoth while his wife, Portia, was a pretty chill follower of Tawaret. He didn't want Malecai to grow up learning the ways of a hippo, so basically forced knowledge down his throat. So, that was all Malecai knew. He was spitting mad fire about cellular respiration and the chemical changes that occurred when Barium Nitrate came in contact with a Bunsen burner by the time he was four, and by eight his father finally got tired of hearing his blabber mouth and sent him to where he trained in America (Francisco wasn't welcome in the Egyptian House of Life for reasons). So Malecai lived in the Brooklyn House, learned English, and immediately locked himself away in the library until they had to start making a schedule for him called "Malecai Time". The end.
RP Sample (at least five sentences, only required for first form): chill
Notes:
- Smol
- fc//luke pasqualino
Back to top Go down

Malecai Valasco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Out of Character (OOC) Talk :: Character Forms :: Approved Forms :: Approved Egyptians-
Jump to: