Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fancy meeting you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Gentleman

Fancy meeting you Empty
PostSubject: Fancy meeting you   Fancy meeting you Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:28 pm

Marius was resting by a bench on the warm shifting grounds that surrounded the complex known as the arena. Today had been a long day, filled with the usual mix of scolding, fixing and criticizing. It was a thankless job, drilling into those young bloods about the creed and convictions of the Legion, a job made even more so distasteful given his reputation for being one of the more brutal and difficult trainers. Marius himself however found the whole prospect delightful. He loved that he was a tough drill sergeant. If a chain is as weak as it’s most delicate link, then he would do everything he could do to make sure that link would be fortified and strong.

The son of Pluto was basking in the whole sense of the day. Those young-uns had no sense of pride or structure, simply flaying around into a fray like mindless fools. Today had been wrestling, one of his, admiringly, less enthusiastic areas, but a crucial one nonetheless. Hence why the usually conservative-dressing male sat down on the bench wearing a black, sleeveless hoodie over his buzzcut that exposed his muscular torso, given his lack of shirt, with a set of old, washed-up jeans and black shoes. On his hip was a pouch that hid inside some instruments he had used for the training, such as bells. A cold bottle of water was on his hand and a sigh escaped his lips. Man, it was tough been the number one most hated military instructor. At least he got unlimited access to some areas of the Arena.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Fancy meeting you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you   Fancy meeting you Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 11:09 pm

Fancy meeting you E56b4a847e894ca674e814137505c4b6

It had been a very long day for Genevieve Sinclair and all she wanted to do right now is sleep! First thing this morning, she had guard duty at the Caldecott Tunnel bright and early this morning, cohort chores, and a whole list of other legionnaire things. Now she could finally go and take a quick nap before continuing on with her studies. Somehow she needed up in the coliseum, probably to watch some gladiator spar fights or something of that nature. Now sitting crossed-legged on one of the near by benches, the daughter of Suadela sighed and started to play with a couple of rocks with her telekinesis. That always helped pass the time. Genevieve was wearing her purple SQOR t-shift, blue jeans, and black flats. Her hair was pulled back tightly into a high ponytail that rested over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

Fancy meeting you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you   Fancy meeting you Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 11:25 pm

Fancy meeting you Max-George-3-the-wanted-33267928-392-500

After a few minutes passed, Marius sighed hard and patted down his thighs twice. Deep down he realized their wasn't much else to do here, except wash away any good source of time. Without anything better to do, the son of Pluto stood up with a grunt and a huff and afterwards he removed his hood from his short hair. Once that was done, he slung a bag of training equipment he had brought to his class over to his shoulder and accommodated it behind his back as he slowly made his way out of the coliseum.

To his surprise, a presence o unknown origin piqued his interest. It was a rather appealing-looking girl, no older than twenty by his estimates, that had the usual outfit of the Camp. She was seemingly musing herself over the set of rocks she seemed to juggle around so easily. Deep down he knew nothing good would come out of a confrontation, but maybe he could be nice and at least ackoledge this presence. Broodingly, the muscular ex-legionnaire walked to the girl with his hand buried down to the seams of his jeans. A mysterious aura danced behind him as he raised his stare and met her eyes with his own. "Hey there, voodoo girl." he said trying to poke fun at her casual display of telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Fancy meeting you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you   Fancy meeting you Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Her eyes shot to the side to see the guy who called her 'voodoo girl'. Genevieve gave him a once over before smirking, stopping her telekinesis right then and there. "I can tell you don't know a lot about the difference between witchcraft and voodoo, but then again, most people don't know that." The only person she knew who knew the difference was Isaac and that's because he's mother is Trivia and he grew up in the French Quater of Louisiana. She gave him a once over before smiling. "I'm Genevieve Sinclair, but everyone else calls me Hecuba."

Last edited by Green on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

Fancy meeting you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you   Fancy meeting you Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 1:52 pm

Fancy meeting you Max-George-3-the-wanted-33267928-392-500

Marius grinned confidently, but knew that he had just been caught. Of course he knew nothing about magic. He was first and foremost a soldier, not some lousy scholar. sure he had a long list of powers, but he would hardly call that magic. It wasn't as if he could raise the dead, lift up rocks or create fire. Oh wait, he could do exactly all those things and more. Still, he not interested in knowing what the difference was, nor did he have the patience to learn the tiny, little details in between. Nevertheless, he figured he could at least be nice enough to offer back the girl his own name, as a form of courtesy. "You have a most exotic, yet captivating name! I've naught had the opportunity to learn about others of your name. I myself and quite simple. My name is Marius Valerius, but most just call me hell teacher" he began, trying to sound more educated than he was, as if a form of display. He finished saying his name and added an epithet, so as to make myself appear more interesting.

The tall, rough man then flicked his finger up and a makeshift chair erupted up from the ground, which he proceeded to sit down upon. "Before I sit, I should  ponder, would you find any cause for me not to sit here?" he asked politely before he proceeded to bother the girl with his sight. "It would be of ill-manners if I interrupted you, magic girl." teased Marius as he continued to display is powers by lifting one of the rocks Geneviene had been toying with, and returned it gently to her hand.

OOC: do you mind making these two talk more formally or even shakespearean?
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Fancy meeting you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you   Fancy meeting you Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 7:27 pm

OOC: Um, no.

BIC: She was going to say something, but then he started talking. The way he was talking caused Geneieve to raise both of her eyebrows. She looked around the coliseum to see if she was still in the 21st century. "Uh, why are you talking like a snobby rich person? Are you rehearing for a play or something?" He asked before laughing. That was weird. "But, thank you, I think and it's nice to meet you too." She shifted on the bench some so that she was at least she could be physically comfortable.

Watching the chair emerge from the ground was interesting, but she wasn't going to knowledge that. Not when it wasn't necessary. "I don't really understand what that means so...no?" If she was wrong, then no harm done. She had a good feeling that he'd be staying anyways. The daughter of Suadela closed her hand around the rock that was put in her hand before looking it over. "And now would be the time that I ask who your god parent is, right?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fancy meeting you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you   Fancy meeting you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fancy meeting you
Page 1 of 1