Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drinks & Destruction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daddy
Daddy

Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 9:48 am

Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Tumblr_ncfk1keAmG1qaub3ro1_400

"Greatest fear, greatest fear...This will take a few minutes." If he had more knowledge, he would have been able to rip through Quara's mind like it was nothing. Without it, he was restricted to his basic chaos magic, though it had intensified over time. He was so focused that he didn't even acknowledge the kiss to tease Bellamy about. Even his voice, cheerful, bright, and flirtatious, had dropped to a low mumble. This was a very rare sight. Sinbad flipped through Quara's emotions like a stack of Wyatt's indie records, humming a Beyonce tune as he did so. It was from one of her older albums, but still golden. He reached out to hold Bellamy's wrist so that instead of blackness, the follower of Sobek could see what Sinbad saw.

"Right here is where all the fear triggers are. It's like...an entire folder dedicated to what fucks up his mental stability, irks his personal security, and a bunch of other shit." He pointed to different sections to indicate what he was talking about, then looked at Bellamy with a smirk. "And the best part is that we're invisible to him."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 1:19 pm

Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Tumblr_mu7kbxlv9w1qekcrso2_250

Of course Bellamy didn't mind. He didn't mind if this took six days, six hours, and six seconds. "Take your time." He just wanted to find his wife, kill her, and then go ahead about his merry way. Maybe cause some unnecessary damage and torture along the way. Bellamy could hear the change in Sinbad's voice which made him smile wickedly. He'd seen and felt the amount of power the follower of Set contained and was impressed. He would tell him that again after this show was over. Bellamy felt Sinbad hold his wrist and suddenly the darkness changed to something else entirely.

Bellamy nodded his head in understanding. "Yes, I see." His head turned to look at Sinbad full on. "And you have access to all of this?" He ask more out of awe than anything else. "Mm." He turned to look at folders that held all of his psyche information. He felt like he could reach out and flip through the papers, but didn't. The follower of Sobek knew better than to play in someone's mind if he didn't know what the hell he was doing. "After this we need to make a couple of deals. I promise you they'll be worth your wild." He was trying to think whether to start off with his greatest fear or work up to that. "Invisible, huh?" This should be...fun. "Let's start with his pet peeves."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Sinbad pressed his lips together into a line as he quickly scanned through each section, focused on the limbic system - well, the folder that represented it. His tune continued until he stopped to think of a way to answer Bellamy's question. "Mmm...Sort of. My magic centers around hallucinations, so I have access to emotions and memories mainly. Everything else is beyond my control." He sighed, his power noticeably draining him in small increments. Sinbad wiped some sweat from his lip with the back of his hand. "This is what I see whenever I do somethin' spooky. This and..." He mentally moved the files to the side so that they could now see both the folders and Quara. "He can't hear us unless I want him to."

The mention of a deal caught his attention somewhat; the only reason he wasn't fully captivated was because he needed to keep the spell up. "I thought I was the one with the contracts? Oh well. Tell me your evil plan." He laughed without humor, pulling up a folder marked with pet peeves. "Ha. Look at this." Sinbad held out his other hand, and the folder spun to him. He opened it up for Bellamy to list them off.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Bellamy was quiet intrigued with what Sinbad was explaining. However seeing his power dwindle just by doing this made him feel...bad for him. Bellamy actually wanted to give him part of his strength, but then he wouldn't be making him stronger. It would be enabling him. Bellamy isn't an enabler. "I see. Well, you can do this." Well that should be enough support. "Good because he's actually pretty attractive and we slept together, but he's a traitor." Just the thought of it made Bellamy's nose flare.

"Well this time I'm making the contracts. A blood binding one." Contracts that were signed in blood couldn't be broken. At all. "First one: You are not allowed to enter my mind without my permission." Bellamy looked through the files of pet peeves and chuckled when he found him to start off with. "Oh, look. Smacking while eating. Let's start with that one shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:21 am

"Thanks." Sinny snorted sarcastically and rolled his eyes at Bellamy's idea of encouragement. He examined Quara for a bit longer before going back to his evil work. "He is very attractive. But treachery isn't okay, it's crossing the line." Sinbad sighed as if it personally hurt him. He looked slightly at Bellamy with a raised eyebrow: "Was he any good?" What? If he didn't kill him, there had to be a Plan B right?

Sinbad had no problem with blood-binding contracts, considering he forced many upon numerous people. He kept all of his contracts solid, but the blood-binding ones were one of the few things he took seriously. "Damn, okay, Captain." He chuckled, but listened to the rules laid out. At the first one, he laughed bitterly. "You think I like entering minds for leisure?" Sinbad mumbled quietly before speaking up. "Alright, no problem. Next one?" Sinbad did a series of movements with his hands until they ended up in fists, like he was going to get handcuffed, then slowly moved them apart. As they moved, several holographic images of mouths seemed to appear in a circle surrounding their victim. All at once, a piece of food appeared in each of them and surely enough they began to chew loudly. "Watch his face... The face is always hilarious." The 18-year-old grinned deviously.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:29 pm

Bellamy smirked. "It won't happen again." It probably will, but further down the road. He was right, treachery wasn't something someone should do especially if it involved Bellamy Churchill. "Oh, look who has morals." He pointed out dryly before looking back at Quara. "Too bad he'll lose his mind," A large creepy smile came across his face. "And then he's life." That got darker. "Eh, he was okay. Couldn't handle me though. Like you said, only evil people can." His creepy smile turned into a grin. Bellamy secretly hoped that wasn't true. He wanted it not to be true. If he was, then his plotting to get Liam on a date with him would be for nothing. Nothing I tell you!

"That's not the point. Your mind is almost as twisted and destructive as mine own." Bellamy pointed out, folding his arms over his chest. "Next one: You cannot kill me or the list of people that I'm about to give you. You cannot hire a monster, demon, magician, or god to kill, torture, displace, me or the list of people. You cannot hire a group of monsters, demons, magicians, or gods to kill, torture, displace me or the list of people." He took in a deep breath. "And you during the duration of this trip, we look out for each other." There, that should cover it. Bellamy turned his attention to the tortured man, laughing as the smacking got louder and louder. "Make it so he can hear this: Alright, Quara. You can stop this. All you have to do is tell me where your wife is and all of this can go away."

The man started to whimper, covering his ears to try and get the smacking to stop, but it wasn't working. He felt back tears and only hoped that someone would barge in and kill the both of them right on the spot. "No! No I won't! I won't tell you!!"

Bellamy sighed, shaking his head. "Alright then." He started to scroll through some more pet peeves. "Next do...scuffling feet and the feeling of chalk at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 9:04 pm

"I'm not counting on it." Sinbad's expectations for Bellamy were set very, very low and he preferred it like that. That way he would get disappointed less. Oh, look, teenage angst-Sinbad is making an appearance again. "I have no morals. I just know that treachery is a crime even the gods frown upon and I do not want to be at the other end of their powers." He didn't care about dying, he just cared about the gods killing him. Then they would make sure that he got punished severely in the underworld, and Sinbad was in as much pain as it was on this world. The thought of killing Quara was very tempting, especially with his rising anxiety that seemed to be beginning to creep up on him. The temperature around them - er, in the guy's mind - seemed to drop ten degrees. Focus, dumb ass, Sinbad thought to himself. Or you'll break the spell and you'll both be mad. "Speaking of which, I'm still waiting on my end of tonight's bargain. I think you know what I'm talking about."

Sinbad made a face and was about to say something smart, but Bellamy cut him off with his next rule. He let the words sink in, rolling them around within his mind. He then realized that he left out somethings and mentally smiled wickedly. He wasn't going to tell him that though. He also found a few loopholes, because that was how chaos worked. "That seems fair. I won't do any of those things, I promise." That last thing caught him off guard. "Wait - trip?! You mean as in those shitty ass road trip movies that are on TV and shit? Are...sure you want me to be alone with you, no supervision, nothing but our contract?" Sinbad was very inappropriate at times, and was sort of shocked that Bellamy was prepared to witness it full on without anyone stopping him. He followed his instructions again, mumbling the spell that would allow Q to hear him.

He didn't give up, which meant that Sinbad had a while to go. He took a deep breath and wiped off more of the sweat that had started to form. "This guy is weird." He said under his breath, though large giant-like feet surrounded Quara and scuffed along the floor, along with the chalk stuff. "Something tells me he had an odd childhood. I'll have to check that folder later."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 12:30 am

Bellamy snickered at his response before shaking his head. This'll be fun once the ball gets rolling. Or balls. Whichever comes first. "So there is something that scares the sinister Sinbad."He mocked playfully, glancing over at him before looking back at the man. He respected the gods, but didn't fear them. Of course he wouldn't say that out loud. Who knows what god or gods is alive. "Your end of the bargain...oh, yeah. I remember what you're talking about." He would throw in a special something for good measure. See? Bellamy could be giving without expecting something in return.

He felt like somehow with this deal being made, Sinbad would find a loophole and do exactly what he wanted him not to do. No worry, if he were to do this Bellamy would simply kill his brother, his wife-thing, and whoever else. Plain and simple. "I know you won't if you know what's good for you." He whispered in his ear before chuckling evilly. "Well after he tells us where his wife is voluntarily or involuntarily then we have to go find her right? I don't feel like going back to Brooklyn House to drop you off, then leave so you're coming with me." He shrugged his shoulders. "You're in the same amount of danger with being alone with me. Even more, actually." The follower of Sobek explained. "...Plus the company would be nice."

"You have no idea." Bellamy sighed, unfolding his arms and shoving his hands into his back pockets.  He watched as Quara cringed and started to grit his teeth. "Make sure I'm out of here safety before you do. I don't care about his life just about his death." He asked him again if he was going to give up her location and he didn't tell him anything. "Well...Sinbad take a break. I can deal with him from here."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:04 pm

We talked about this. "Well, of course. Every villain has a fear or two. Every smart one at least." He said somewhat seriously back, as he was stating a fact, but he was smirking again. He was sure Bellamy had some fears deep, deep down inside of that bottomless pit of a soul he had. "Exactly. I can't keep doing this without a little...'power boost' so to speak." Which was a lie, because Sinny was known for torturing himself with his powers for weeks before visiting one of his "friends" and getting a "boost". He just wanted to see Bellamy afterwards again, that image that settled deep into his memory and managed to - sorry, conservatives - arouse him each time he thought about it. Did he have an addiction? Yes and no. He had an addiction to certain activities, and just so happened to enjoy Bellamy being apart of some of them. When the hallucination flickered, Sinbad took that as a sign to focus again before he burned away Quara's mind.

Sinbad sensed a threat in what he had said, but he wasn't affected by it. The guy got threatened every other week by people, every other day by Bellamy. "Mm, Belly, keep whispering in my ear darlin'." Sinny teased in response. "Oh, I understand now." He paused, then smiled widely like the immature wild boy he was. "You are gonna miss me if you leave me here! That's the truth, huh? Bellamy Churchill can't get enough of Sinny Badass and now he wants to run away with him! Elope!" Sinbad laughed a little more obnoxiously than necessary, then eventually brought himself to calm down with a sigh. "Just like one of my hookups to fall madly in love with me. Nah, I'm kidding, don't kill me. Of course I'll elope with you, Bell." Why does Bellamy put up with this.

He couldn't wait for those words. Even before the second sentence, the darkness melted back to the room they were originally in. Sinbad gasped like he'd been holding his breath all that time, his own vision doubling as he stumbled backwards until his butt hit the back of the couch. Quara, Bellamy, and the walls multiplied by three and bounced around in his vision, so he chose to focus on the middle ones until everything became black around the edges altogether. He smiled some as he wiped more sweat from his forehead, which had fallen pale. "Hey, Bell? You got any wat..." Now his full vision went black and he crumpled unconsciously to the floor, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 11:46 pm

"Yes and even a smarter villain knows not to tell anyone that." Bellamy pointed out with crooked grin. He did have a fear that he didn't let anyone know about because that would imply that he had a weakness and we all know that there's nothing more that Bellamy hates than weakness. "Power boost? Is that what you call going into people's mind? A power boost?" The follower of Sobek asked. He had caught on to this around the fourth time they had sex. He could feel himself slip in and out of insanity and didn't know whether or not it was because of Sinbad's magic or just Sinbad. Strangely enough, that's one thing that he prided himself on: his sanity. Yes, Bellamy is a tormentor and a sadist, but at least he hasn't lost his mind. Entirely. "Focus." He said when he noticed the flicker.

Bellamy rolled his eyes at Sinbad. You would think that after spending, what, a month and a half of messing around with Sinbad that he'd get used to it, but you would be wrong. At the very least, he tolerated. The follower of Sobek wasn't about to entertain Sinbad until he started to talk about eloping. His ears turned a bright red and his jaw clenched. "If it weren't for the thought of getting trapped inside of Quara's head I would end you right now." He said through gritted teach. He was asking himself the same question. "That and it's nice to know that I can share such...torturous and malevolent moments with without calling the police."

Turning his head when he heard Sinbad's gasp, Bellamy watched as he looked disoriented and seemed like he was about to...and he did. "Great, now I have to wake him up." He then turned back to look up at the shaken up Quara. "But not now. First I need to take care of you." Bellamy walked up to the mentally battered magician and touched either side of his head. "Tell me where your wife is." He used his persuasion magic to get his answer.

"...Boston. Boston Massachusetts." Tears streamed down his face as he gave up the location of his true love.

Bellamy grinned wickedly before kissing his forehead before quickly snapping his neck. "Thank you, Quara. It's been a real pleasure." He stood back up and walked over to Sinbad. Sighing, he placed a hand on his forehead, he transferred some of his strength into Sinbad. Feeling a bit drained, Bellamy shook his head before standing up. "Don't say I never did anything for you."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 12:20 pm

"And the smartest villain knows how to tell a lie to keep everyone guessing." He winked at Bellamy and broadened his smirk. He liked playing this little game with Bellamy, or any game that involved them going back and forth like this. "...Sorta. It's like everytime I'm in here I," Sinbad paused his words. "You don't need to know all that, silly." He continued playfully. Entering someone's mind while they were distracted by an outside force was not only fun to experience (the colors, the sounds, the speed of thoughts was intoxicating), but it also meant that the subject was vulnerable. Sinbad could slip into their subconsciousness unnoticed and pick up little "souvenirs". It was the quickest way to get to know someone...didn't this thought parallel his earlier statement? Pay attention, young padawans. Pay - "I'm paying attention, I got it." Sinbad mumbled to Bellamy.

Sinbad noticed as Bellamy's ears turned red and took great pride in it - regardless of if it was out of anger or embarrassment. Either made him satisfied. "Really? O-oh no! My hand's slipping!" Sinbad's body flickered and faded with the blackness temporarily, then returned with his quietly insane chuckle. "I'm fuckin' with you." It was foolish of him to play this way at the risk of his, Bellamy's, and Quara's lives. If he wasn't careful, he could dissolve all of their minds. Though his was already on its way. "I think that's the sweetest, most romantic thing you've ever said to me, Baby Bell." He kissed his cheek with a loud smack.

Don't expect anything great relating to Sinbad's mind after he passes out due to overexerting himself. After he passed out, all he could see was a dark grey surrounding accompanied with the sound of television static. The grey and static continued until there was a sudden flash. Then there was another that disrupted the static, and the third shattered the grey like it was glass. Sinbad gasped and sat up straight, now seeing that he was back in reality. He blinked a few times, before his wide smile returned and he shakily stood to his feet. "Well that was fun. I -" He noticed Quara's corpse on the ground and his eyebrows knitted together. "I missed it? Dammit, Bellamy." Sinbad stepped over Quara's body to grab his jacket. "De todos modos, let's grab somethin' to eat. Doing stuff like that always makes me starved."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:58 pm

"And the wisest villain knows when to keep their mouth shout." Bellamy countered, rolling his eyes. He also, very lowkey, enjoyed the exchange between the two of them. It was quite amusing. He gave him a look when he decided to stop explaining what exactly he does when he enters people's minds. "Mm. I'll find out sooner or later." Bellamy said coolly before glancing folding his arms over his chest. He had to admit, Sinbad's psammokinesis was on point, even though it drained him so much. Bellamy would never fully understand the extent or depth of his "Pay attention harder. This is the last place I need to be stuck in." He grumbled pecking down into Quara's mind before leaning back as if he felt like he might fall in.

The follower of Sobek tried not to show any fear when Sinbad said that he was slipping. He actually placed his hands on either side of Sinbad's to help steady him if he needed it. Self preservation makes people do crazy things. Those same hands fell quick as fuck. "...You'll be punished for that." Bellamy had to teach him a lesson. Sinbad had to be corrected. "Oh, shut up." He tried to move his face away from the kiss, but it powers and he was okay with that. He preferred things more...fluid than psychological. was too late.

He watched him get up, chuckling when he noticed the dead body on the ground. "Sorry. You were taking a little kiddie nap." Bellamy stood up as well, turning to look at him. "Fine. After that we're heading to Boston." With that, he walked out of the worn down house and down the brick steps back to his motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Drinks & Destruction  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinks & Destruction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Out of Camp :: Outside of Camp-
Jump to: