Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cowboy Hat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Cowboy Hat Empty
PostSubject: Cowboy Hat   Cowboy Hat Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:48 pm

It had barely been 24 hours since Hero had burst into the apartment saying that she had kissed Jemma. Things had calmed down a little bit, but Hero was still refusing to leave the house. Instead she decided to do what all the kids did in those high school movies and sit on the couch and eat ice cream out of the carton. It was a good thing that Bea had been having a bunch of ice cream cravings, or else they’d be out of ice cream by now.

While Hero wallowed, Bea and Sage were going through a box of Bea’s old stuff.

“Hey, look it’s a picture of us when we were still in the legion.” Sage held up a small photo taken on a film camera back when Bea and Sage were hormonal teenagers who cut things up with swords.

“Ha! We look so weird.” Bea commented, taking a moment to look at the picture before going back to looking through the box. “Hero do you want to take any of these pictures from when you and Jemma were in elementary school?”

Bea’s question was answered by a groan from Hero, who ate another big spoonful of icecream while never removing her eyes from the High School Musical marathon she was playing.

“Maybe now isn’t the best time to mention Jemma” Sage said, smiling at the sight of Hero’s crisis, “Aw, I remember when I figured out I was into girls too.”

“Yeah you shouted, ‘Holy crap, I’m into girls’ in the mess hall during the middle of lunch. How could I forget.”

“Yeah,” Sage sighed with a giant grin on her face, “I will never forget the praetors face.”

The next moment was oddly similar to what happened yesterday. There was a loud banging on the door, with someone yelling “HERO BEA HERO BEA”

When Bea opened it, a blonde haired boy in a green plaid shirt and cowboy hat ran into the room with a panicked expression on his face.

“HERO, BEA, I KISSED A BOY.”

Sage grinned and high fived him.

Hero looked away from the television, “WHO?” She screeched

“RAMSEY.” He responded, “WE WERE IN THE STABLES TOGETHER AND HE WAS LOOKING FOR A HORSE AND- oh wait is that icecream? May I?” Hero nodded and Diggs pulled out a spoon from the kitchen drawer and joined Hero on the sofa. “Oh, High School Musical too! What’s the occasion?”

“I kissed Jemma!” Hero exclaimed, “And now I’m having a crisis.”

“Oh yeah she was talking about that for a week before she actually did it.”

“You knew?!” Hero asked, “You couldn’t have warned me so I could’ve put some lipgloss on or something?”

“So you’re definitely into her then?” Diggs asked, getting excited that his best friends might be getting together.

“I DON’T KNOW I’M JUST CONFUSED AND I JUST WANNA HIDE AND NOT FACE MY FEELINGS.” Hero was silent for a moment before asking, “So you and Ramsey are a thing now?”

“Yeah, I think so.” Diggs grinned.

“Good.”

“So are you gonna kiss Jemma again?” Both Diggs and Hero took a spoonful of ice cream and watched as Sharpay and Ryan sang.

“Probably.” Hero responded, “I think I like her a lot.”

“Good.”

While that exchange was going on Sage and Bea stood off to the side smiling at the two of them.

“I think they’ll be fine.” Sage said, going back to the box of memories, “Which one do you think will be the one to yell in the mess hall?”

“Hero, definitely.”
Back to top Go down

Cowboy Hat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: Residence :: Fortuna Gardens Apartment Complex-
Jump to: