Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLEASE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin
Green

PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE   PLEASE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 6:13 pm

PLEASE Tumblr_inline_n1ezksTyY41sui7ab

Evan sat cross legged on one of the couches in the main room with Shade resting in his lap. He was watching some Teen Wolf on with a few other magicians who also watched the show. He'd already gone through the orientation and put his stuff away in his new room. The follower of Anubis was wearing black jeans, a simple white t-shirt, and a dog tag necklace. His leather jacket was laid across the arm of the couch and his spell book was resting against his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   PLEASE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 7:53 pm

PLEASE Tumblr_inline_n7lofanOP21sfquyp

Yuvian had just finished her combat training, and honestly she was feeling pretty good. Patience had said that she was approving greatly with her combat magic, and Yuvi had gotten so excited that she flipped the Nigerian instructor. Not to brag or anything but...She may or may not have gotten that number. Anyway. She jogged down the stairs, greeting some new initiates, and into the kitchen to raid the pantry. She had chosen the healthy choice of a king-sized Hershey bar and strolled over to the TV area. She stood behind the couch and squinted at the TV. "What's this, Teen Wolf?" Yuvian asked to no one in particular. She didn't realize who exactly she was standing behind.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   PLEASE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 11:54 pm

"Yep, it Te..." Wait, that voice sounded familiar. Evan slowly turned around to see his ex-girlfriend. "Yuvian?! What are you doing here?!" Shade had gotten out of his lap and was now standing at her feet while looking up at her, cocking his head to the side in confusing away. Then he started to paw at her feet. Evan also jumped to his feet. "I shouldn't be surprised, you always gave off this 'sorceress' vibe." He balled his fists up a bit before loosening them again.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:18 am

Yuvian frowned; she hadn't heard that voice in two months. It couldn't be, though, that was im... "Evan?! What are you doing here?!" She exclaimed the exact same time he did. She almost dropped her chocolate out of surprise, but she was smart and instead dropped it onto an end table. Yuvi tried to ignore his cat pawing at her feet, but she had always loved Shade. He was better than his no good owner. So she scooped him up in her arms as a reminder not to murder Evan right then and there. She settled with glaring at her ex-boyfriend. "I could say the same to you. What the hell are you doing in my House, you following me now?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 2:07 pm

He scoffed with a smirk on his face. "Uh, to practice Egyptian styled magic. What are you doing here?" Evan asked her, looking his ex-girlfriend up and down. Shade purred lightly in her arms. He missed Yuvi because she smelled nice and...well Margot. Oh, right. The poor, sassy cat, was turned into dust. "Your House?! How in the hell is this your House?! Are you the founder?" He asked, gesturing around the  great room. "And no. I just transferred here. To follow the path of Anubis and study death magic."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   PLEASE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 10:36 pm

"You, studying Egyptian magic? I thought the only magic you were into was that Criss Angel devil shit. And I'm here because I've lived here for three years!" Yuvian shot back with a roll of her eyes. Once upon a time she used to love that smirk on his face. Now seeing it made her want to punch it right off of his stupid face. She gently pet Shade, shifting her weight to her other hip. "I'm not, but it makes more sense of me being here than it does for you." Who did he think he was? "Yeah I'm sure you did. Get lost before I file a restraining order against you."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Evan rolled his eyes at Yuvi. "I'm not a devil worshipper! How many times do I have to say it? Huh?" This is how Evan got overly dramatic. An initiate shushed him so he moved to the other side of Yuvi. "You're telling that you've been living in Brooklyn House for three years?" He raised an eyebrow at her because Evan was calling bullshit. The follower of Anubis furrowed his eyebrows. "My family has been practicing Egyptian Death magic for five centuries! I'm suppose to be here! Not you!" Who did she think she was? "No, you leave. And give me back Shade!"
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 9:25 am

"The more you say it, the less I believe it! You're like - Like that creepy ass Quentin guy from The Magicians, but worse!" Yuvian never was a fan of dramatics; she was just mean. When the guy shushed Evan, she nodded her head and pointed to give him props for shutting up her ex. Unfortunately, that didn't last for long. "Yes, assfart. I've been living here for three years." She wanted to smack his eyebrows off his stupid face. "Look at you sounding like a settler! I -" This time, she was shushed. She gave a face of shock like the shush-er betrayed her, then grabbed Evan's arm to guide him more towards the kitchen. "I was specially chosen. You probably tripped and fell into the place." She was two seconds away from kicking his ass. "Shade wants me more than he wants you! A-And you killed my fucking cat so no!"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 3:50 pm

You know The follower of Aunbis didn't have time for this nonsense! "Oh my, gods, please! You're acting like I child, Yuvia- you watch The Magicians too?" He asked, getting off track as usual. Evan scoffed when he saw Yuvi give the guy props. Evan folded his arms over his chest and looked at her with almost a frown on his face. He didn't know what he did to deserve this hostility (other than kill her Margo on accident). Evan then smirked when that same guy shushed her. He followed behind her, trying not to trip over anything or knock down any books. "Oh really? Well good for you. And by 'trip' you mean being assigned here, by the first nome, then yeah. I 'tripped'." He rolled his eyes. Evan's looked softened when she brought up killing her cat. "It was an accident! I didn't mean to kill her." Shade was quite content being in Yuvi's arms and didn't feel like moving.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   PLEASE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 1:44 pm

"I would think you of all people would know that I'm not exactly the most ma - Hell yeah I watch The Magicians, I'm a slut for science-fiction." He should have known this from their old scifi marathons back when they were together, but Yuvi expected that he forgot because he was an "evil wiccan that only cared about himself" and all that good stuff. Anyway, Yuvian groaned and rolled her eyes, pulling her hair from its ponytail and letting it fall over her shoulder. "Who would be stupid enough to assign your ass here?! You're hardly responsible enough to handle it." She looked away as she thought about her cat turning to dust before her eyes, that topic still being somewhat of a sensitive one. "And, what, you expect me to forgive you like that?" Yuvi snuggled Shade, because at least he felt her pain.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   PLEASE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 12:19 pm

Evan shook his head. "Who would like you near anything magical with tha type of mentality?" He mumbled under his breath before looking up at her again. "Oh, right! It slipped my mind." A couple of things slipped his mind while they were dating. He wasn't the best boyfriend, he knew that, but did it call for this amount of anger? It wasn't like he cheated on her. "The Chief Lector assigned me here. Y'know, the second hand to Carter Kane." I think that's who assigns magicians to a specific nome. "And I'm very responsible! Death magic is just hard to control! Wait, who are you following? Isis or something?" He asked with a hint of curiously in his voice. "No I don't except you to forgive me. I wish I could bring her back, I do, but I don't do necromancy. Plus you don't have her ashes." Shade gave his owner the stank eye before purring heavily at Yuvi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   PLEASE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Brooklyn House :: The First Floor :: The Great Room-
Jump to: