Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mushy studying.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:31 pm

Oliver sat on the couch of the Library of Brooklyn House with his AP Economic book resting in his lap. It has probably been 2 hours of Oliver and his girlfriend sitting together prepping for their midterm. It's been so long that it began to feel uncomfortable sitting down, and that was someone he loved to do. "Alright. Flash cards." The writer said to Emily, looking at her with bright eyes. Mush, I barf.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:45 pm

mushy studying. Tumblr_n6axt7a2jG1qdqw3ro1_250

Emily looked up from her book and grinned, "Deal." She picked up the stack of flashcards that sat between them. "Weeeeellllllcome tooooo the AP Eco Challenge!" She announced like a gameshow host, "Definition of marginal changes. Go."
Back to top Go down

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:52 pm

mushy studying. Giphy
Ollie grinned, "Changes in restraints, or something like that." He wasn't the best at Econ, now APUSH was a riot, but he took that last year. Now he's a senior, anxiously awaiting college acceptance letters and the keys to his parent's car.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:59 pm

"Nope, try again." Listen, Emily's life was going great. She was on top of it. She only had like, three classes this year because she got everything done over the last three years. Next year was going to be a new adventure. Just like every year before it.
Back to top Go down

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:02 pm

mushy studying. Giphy
"What are you kidding me?" Oliver's pitch raised, throwing his hands up in the air, "I will bet you a penny that I am right. Hell, two pennies."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:28 pm

"It says so right here, its incremental adjustments to an existing plan. Seeeeeeeee?" Emily shoved the note card in his face, "Now give me two pennies."

Back to top Go down

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:34 pm

mushy studying. Giphy
"I actually don't have any pennies." Oliver said meekly. He wasn't accounting on that, joke or not. Oliver wasn't a big fan of being wrong about things, especially during the time where his weapon of choice was his lacrosse stick.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 3:49 pm

"That's fine you can pay me back later" she said simply, shuffling to the next card. "How about we make this interesting, you get it wrong, you owe me a penny. You get it right, you get...something equivalent to a penny."
Back to top Go down

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 5:03 pm

mushy studying. Giphy
Oliver now became a little more interested in studying for AP Econ. HE could feel a sudden warmth rush to his cheeks, "If you're talking about yourself, you're worth way more than a penny Em. I'm in"
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Emily thought about it for a minute before nodding her head, "You're right I'm worth at least eight pennies. Maybe nine on a good day." She was joking, she was probably worth around three trillion dollars. Hey, she was cute and smart and had magic which put her above the average politician. Anyways. "So, next term. Supply side policies."
Back to top Go down

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 4:24 pm

mushy studying. Giphy
Take AP Economics they said, it will be fun they said. In that moment Oliver Young regretted taking the class on the fact that him getting anything from Emily relied solely on the fact on answering this econ question. He tapped the sides of the book that rested in his lap as if just merely touching it would give him the answers. "Um." He inhaled, "They are... government attempts to increase productivity and shift Aggregate Supply to the right???"
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:15 pm

Emily stared at the card for a couple minutes to build up tension, "I'm sorry Ollie... kidding! You got it right." Aw she's adorable. She was pretty glad she wasn't taking AP econ though, it seemed really tough. But Econ just wasn't her thing. Thats why she was taking AP Psych instead.
Back to top Go down

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 11:37 pm

mushy studying. Tumblr_m7h9pfas5B1rbxt23o1_250
Oliver's small state of panic quickly faded into his goofy grin, "Em I swear." He exhaled shakily and then laughed. He dropped his text book down on to the empty chair beside them. "So, I got it right." He said slyly.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Emily nodded, "You got it right. But as you said, I cost way more than a penny, so you'll have to answer one more question." She winked at him, "ok, ready? Name two factors of production."
Back to top Go down

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 10:55 pm

"I can't do this I'm just going to drop out now." Oliver sighed. On top of this Ap Economics test he had ap stat, bc calc, and physics to worry about. The stress that people put on students is unreal. Oliver could always work in his dad's restaurant, serve tables, never go to college. That wouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 9:19 pm

"Aw, Ollie." Emily replied. She put a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. "You'll do fine. You just gotta take it one step at a time. I believe in you." She kissed him on the cheek, a small consolation prize.
Back to top Go down

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:21 pm

Warmth flooded to his cheeks as Oliver Young lifted his head, "Thanks Em." He said quietly, "I really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:41 pm

"Do you wanna take a break and help me study?" Emily asked, "I have an ap psych test coming up." Emily reached into her bag and pulled out her own flashcards.
Back to top Go down

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 9:43 pm

"Of course." Oliver said as he gently took the stack of flash cards out of Emily's hands. He flipped through a few of them before saying, "What is a type a personality?"
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 3:28 pm

Emily thought for a moment, "Its the one with the workaholics, right?" Maybe she wouldn't get points for being detailed but she was pretty sure the facts were right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mushy studying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mushy studying.   mushy studying. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mushy studying.
Page 1 of 1