Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

golden eye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

golden eye Empty
PostSubject: golden eye   golden eye Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:50 pm

golden eye Tumblr_n1bf9wBVGj1qzg2sjo8_r2_250
The fourth floor was pretty lonely today, for Ruth most of her time was spent wrapping up bandages and reorganizing things. She didn't have to teach anyone today, which was nice, but it also left her full of boredom. That boredom soon ceased when the lights flickered and the walls started to shake. Her own shabiti, a tiny monkey, started to screech.

Thats when something weird happened. Her head started to spin, making her feel so dizzy that she had to grab the side of the bed for support. Her vision clouded, the room turning to multicolored patches. As the room shook she was about to call out for help, before it stopped. Her vision came back and whatever was going on in her head settled. All was still again.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

golden eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden eye   golden eye Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:26 pm

golden eye Tumblr_nz7ivgt8QK1qmrflko3_r2_400

He knew it.

Roman hated to say that he told everyone so, but he told everyone so. He knew something bad would happen sooner or later, though most people called him foolish or said that he was overreacting. He knew something out of the normal "powers acting up" nonsense was going on. When he felt what was like a punch to the stomach, and realized that was his yahmi spell around the mansion falling. This wasn't a typical case of ginneyya or serpopords. This was much more dangerous; it was unknown. That was why he was running to find Ruth.

He ran up the stairs faster than he ever had in his life, nearly falling over the edge when the railing screeched and collapsed because of the earthquake. Roman checked her room first, swearing when he didn't find her in there, then made a beeline to the infirmary. Hopping over bits and pieces of objects that had fallen and shattered, Roman stormed through the doorway just as the shaking stopped.
"Oh thank the gods." He hunched himself over as he caught his breath, then skipped right past his awkward babbling and held onto Ruth's arms. "Are you hurt? Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

golden eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden eye   golden eye Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:03 pm

Ruth looked up when Roman ran into the infirmary. She was surprised how fast he had gotten here, but she was grateful when he made contact with her. "I'm not sure," She responded after he asked about her, her head still felt a little fuzzy and she still had to assess the damage of the room. "I think I just need a minute." She held onto Roman for support, trying to clear her head. She wasn't sure what had caused this weird feeling, maybe the earthquake had caused her brain to rattle around too much. Maybe she had low blood pressure or something.

It wasn't long before her head cleared fully and she went to focus her attention on Roman who was staring at her worriedly, "Are you okay?" She asked in return, putting a hand on his cheek to examine his face for cuts.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

golden eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden eye   golden eye Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Roman didn't like the way she looked...well he always liked the way she looked, but this particular time she looked uneasy. She could have had malaria for all he knew. "Take all the time you need, Ruth." He gave her a minute. Exactly a minute. "Are you okay now?"

"Am I okay, are you okay?!" Roman laughed, but it was more out of fear than humor. There might have been a few scrapes on his face from rushing here, but the adrenaline was pumping into his veins too swiftly to notice. "I'm fine, I'm fine...Gods you had me worried." He moved a hand from her arm to smooth back her hair. Completely friendly action. He was checking for bruises or something. "I thought something happened to you."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

golden eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden eye   golden eye Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 9:03 pm

[quote="Peggy Carter"]
If anyone were to come into the infirmary at the moment, they would probably be surprised by how much contact the two were displaying at the moment. Ruth was hoping that nobody actually came in, because this was a nice moment that didn't need to be ruined. Ruth remained frozen in place, staring into Romans eyes. Okay, so she was into Roman. Nobody was surprised. Now it was just up to her to decide whether or not she wanted to make the move.

"I'm fine, I just got a little dizzy." Ruth assured him
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

golden eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden eye   golden eye Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 9:15 pm

The longer she stared into his eyes, the quicker Roman felt his insides turn to jelly. Everyone - and I do mean everyone - in the House knew that Roman had a thing for Ruth. She was all he ever talked about, and every little thing reminded him of her. Even though now might have been one of the scariest moments in his life, he didn't want this moment to end. He didn't want anyone to walk in, or for her to look away, or anything else that their bad luck allowed. He was going to tell her. He was going to tell her how he felt, right now.

"...Ruth, listen, I..." He gulped, took a deep breath, and went on with his statement. "...I really...think you should lay down. You could have a concussion or something."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

golden eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden eye   golden eye Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Ruth laughed at Roman's reaction, "I didn't even hit my head. But your concern is adorable." The way he looked at her filled her with light. She wasn't sure if she could ever stop smiling.

ooc:whoops short
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

golden eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden eye   golden eye Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:30 am

Roman tried his hardest not to laugh, because this was not a laughing matter. But Ruth laughing made him laugh too. And when she said that his concern was adorable, he had to look away. So he failed himself by not telling her how he felt. He would just have to try again, yeah? "What I was trying to say was..." He could do this. "Ruth, I like you. As in like-like. A lot. And if you don't feel the same then that's absolutely fine, though I would much rather you feel the same so this won't be as awkward, but if you don't feel the same that's cool. Totally cool. I'll shut up now. Sorry." He removed his hands from her because it had to have gotten about ten degrees hotter in here.

ooc: wink wonk
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

golden eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden eye   golden eye Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 12:41 am

Ruth's smile grew wider. He had just revealed that he liked her! Her suspicion was finally confirmed. It felt great that they could move past that dance and finally somewhere. Speaking of which, it was her turn to respond. But instead of talking she took a chance and leaned in, kissing him then and there. Apart from the earthquake this morning was pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

golden eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden eye   golden eye Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 1:52 pm

"Why are you smiling, is that good? That's good, right? If it's n -" His nervous slur of words was cut off by Ruth's lips against his. All at once, Roman felt like he was going into cardiac arrest. It was like someone put fireworks in his tummy and let them loose. It was like...Star Wars: Episode V when Han and Leia first kissed minus the playful banter and replaced with Roman's nervousness. Eventually, though, he broke away and looked at her as if this was just a dream. If it was, he was gonna live in it. "...Does this mean we're together now? I-Is there more kissing involved? Wait, talking too much again, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

golden eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden eye   golden eye Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Ruth nodded, "Yeah, I think so." Listen she wasn't an expert on relationships so she wasn't sure what the qualifications were but this seemed pretty formal. Ruth kissed him again, answering his second question. Seriously she didn't have anywhere to be for the next couple hours or so, so she could probably hang around and kiss him all day. Although at that thought, there did seem to be something that she needed to do. A book to find maybe? A spell to cast? She wasn't sure where the need came from, but honestly it could wait, like fifteen minutes. Seriously, she was busy locking lips.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

golden eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden eye   golden eye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 6:30 pm

Okay so that was two things checked off of his Bucket List: "Kiss Ruth" and "Date Ruth". Those were Numbers Two and Three from his list (Number One was "Befriend Ruth" and Number Five was "Marry Ruth. Number Four isn't appropriate even though he did so with Devin one confusing time, but that's another story for another day). Anyway, there was more kissing involved, which made Roman very happy. So happy that he thought that he was going to be able to clear off a cot and get to Number Four. But he ended up being logical and broke away, still holding onto Ruth's waist. "We need to go check on the others." He took her hand in his and looked into her eyes. "And I'm not letting you out of my sight until we figure out what's happening. Good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

golden eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: golden eye   golden eye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

golden eye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Out of Camp :: Walk Like an Egyptian :: Part One-
Jump to: