Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'S That All Ya Got?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddy
Daddy

'S That All Ya Got?! Empty
PostSubject: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 9:44 pm

'S That All Ya Got?! Tumblr_inline_nlu5oow0Ox1sc3ygs

Jaime skidding back against the dirt, her feet firmly planted on the ground and her weight on her bloody knuckles. She spit out her third glob of blood before wiping her mouth with her bare forearm and standing back up. Jaime cracked her neck and rolled her shoulders, chuckling slightly as she got back into her fighting position.

"Is that all you got, kitty cat?!" Jaime called to her much bigger, much taller opponent, and pounded her fists together.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:00 pm

'S That All Ya Got?! Tumblr_inline_n4kwtgQwj31szgz9b

"No! Not at all, sunshine!" Santiago shouted back at his training partner; the sexually confusing Jaime. He was dressed in his usual Aztec garb while his conquest steel maquahuitl was gripped tightly in his hand. It was always a pleasure to battle with this daughter of Heuheucoatl.

He took in a deep breath, trying to get his breathing under control. "Are you ready for this, Mayan?" Santiago growled, having a few bruises on his arms and chest. The junior tribe leader ran toward Jaime, doing a front flip that lunched himself six feet in the air, and attempted to come down with his maquahuitl held over his head.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:23 pm

"Don't call me sunshine!" Jaime snapped, tossing her weapon aside and instead igniting her hands. It was like she was going to set Santiago on fire; it was all for show. She just didn't want to use her weapon since it was more for long distance fighting. But with Santiago, she preferred to go either hand-to-hand or hand-to-weapon. She's feisty.

Jaime growled back at him as if to say "bring it!" and crouched low to prepare for him. She wasn't prepared for him to fly into the air instead of charging head on, but had just enough time to dive out of the way of his sword. She rolled between his legs and kicked at the back of his knees with her black Dr. Marten's. She'd never been more glad to wear jeans in her life, but that wouldn't prevent the scratches she knew she had on her legs and knees. "Wow, I didn't know Aztecs were so damn predictable."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Ohhhhh, shit! Things were heating up (heh heh) and Santiago was loving every bit of it. "What would you prefer? Girl on fire?" He shouted, balling his fits up. Once he saw the flames, he knew that it was on. The son of Tepeyollotl tossed his own weapon to the side and let out a jaguar rawr. His fingernails were replaced with three inch long claws and his incisors grew into four inches. His eyes were now that of a jaguar's.

With a grunt, Santiago stumbled forward, nearly falling when Jaime kicked the back of his legs. "And you Mayans have your predictions wrong." God damn. He turned around, glaring at Jaime. He jumped forward, raising a hand to slash at her chest.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:59 am

Hilarious. Jaime rolled her eyes at him, despite his fist being, like, three times the size of hers. That didn't mean her punches didn't hurt, mind you. She gave a loud, bored sigh when her best friend went all "jaguar mode" on her. Please, she'd seen scarier. "C'mon, Santiago, that one wasn't even original!"

She laughed when Santiago nearly fell, pushing herself back so that she could steer clear of any immediate attacks. Jaime was, however, distracted when Santiago threw that shade at the Mayans. "It was one time!" She screamed, just barely rolling out of the way of Santiago's claws. She stood up and squatted, lunging to jump onto his back. Jaime was just toying with him at this point. "You falsely predict the world is going to end once and never hear the end of it!"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:21 am

", but it was pretty damn punny." Santiago couldn't help himself.

The junior leader knew that she was fast, but he didn't know this fast. He was very proud of Jaime. "Yeah, one time is all it takes, Mayan!" Santiago mocked her in her own voice. This time he was ready for her. When she tried to get on Santiago's back, he turned around quickly and threw her in the direction she was attempting to go. "It's all in good love, dear Jaime. All in good love."

OOC: Sorry it's a bit short.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:44 pm

"Kill me." Jaime groaned, rolling her eyes.

Jaime couldn't stand hearing her own voice, especially her own voice mocking her. She was hoping to land on his back - but he threw her instead and she fell face-first into the ground, rolling until she hit the fence that enclosed them. Her vision was a bit shaky and blurry, but she stood up anyway and charged him again. This time, she slid between his legs again, stood up, and did a roundhouse kick to his back. "So is this, Tago. How's it gonna feel to have your ass kicked by someone a foot shorter than you? Again."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:55 pm

He chuckled. "Only if you weren't my best friend." Ha.

Santiago was a bit worried that he had hurt her when he threw her to the ground. However he realized that Jaime was a tough fireball tiny and could handle anything. When she finally got back up, Santiago was a bit too slow in turning around to avoid the round house kick. This caused him to stumble forward. "It feels find by me. I know I'm still king of this cave." He turned around and lunched his body toward her like a missle.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:01 pm

"So you would be willing to kill a fellow warrior if she were not your friend?" Jaime gasped in false horror, bringing a hand to her chest. "Has staring at the Senior Tribe Leader made you too lovesick to kill me regardless?" She loved teasing Santiago about Cyrus and vice-versa. As far as she knew, they weren't dating yet, but the way her leader looked at her best friend when he thought no one else was looking could have had her fooled.

She was prepared to fall to the ground laughing when he stumbled, already getting her jokes together, but did not see him launching towards her in time to react. Jaime hit the ground screaming and punching Santiago wherever her powerful fists could reach. It was no use, though. Santiago had her pinned. "Alright, you win! Get your cat-body and terrible puns off of me!"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 12:28 am

Santiago didn't know whether or not to answer that. "...I plead the fifth." And that was all he was going to say about that. However his face became red when Jaime brought up Cyrus. "First off, I don't stare I observe, second, I can still kill you." Santiago made himself a mental note to go purr up on Cyrus after this.

He grinned down at her before getting up and offering her a hand. "Good job, Mayan." Santiago placed a hand on his hip. "Other than letting your guard down slightly you did amazingly."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 6:49 pm

"Uh huh. You 'plead the fifth'." Jaime mimicked with air quotes and everything, rolling her eyes. She was very sassy. She watched him as he tried to explain himself, trying not to laugh, but eventually exploding with laughter. "You stalk him! I'm gonna tell him, too, during breakfast tomorrow!"

Jaime glared at his hand before taking it, dusting herself off. Other than her jeans being ripped a little extra, her nice outfit had survived. Luckily blood didn't show up on black. "Eh. You ain't do too bad either, Taco." She growled and punched him in the arm. "I only let my guard down because you talk too damn much, hombre!"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Santiago knew how much of a sassy pants she was, but he was still amazed at what came out of her mouth. "Yes. That's what I said and that is what I meant." He said plainly before changing his teeth and claws back to normal. "And? He stares at my ass. I should have every right to observe at him" Santiago countered.

"Gracias, Jaime." Yes, he used the Americanized version of her name. He knew how much she hated that just as she knew he hated being called Taco. Santiago scoffed before saying, "Only because you were talking back. Do you want to work on your powers?" He asked, switching to his leadership mode. The son of Tepeyollotl went over to grab one of the iDummies from the corner. iDummies were used for when someone was fighting alone or wanting to try something that was too dangerous to do on another warrior. The iDummy would adapt to the person's skill level as well as power. It was a new thing that was started around twenty years ago.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 10:24 pm

Jaime rolled her eyes. "A'ight, I'll let you off the hook this time. But don't think this conversation won't come up again, loco." She should have been suffering some deep consequences for talking to a Leader this way. In fact, the only Leaders that didn't have to put up with her sass as much were the Secundario y Primario, Marisol and Gonzalo. That was only because she knew that they would kick her ass. Jaime shivered and gagged. "Ack! Ew! I don't want to hear anything about my best friend's disgusting love life! Please, spare me the details."

She cringed at the way Santiago said her name, but she knew she deserved it for calling him Taco. Would she stop? Nah. Jaime punched him hard in the arm before taking her curly hair from her ponytail and putting it into a bun so that she didn't set it on fire. "...Yeah. What if I...'accidentally' miss and set your ass on fire?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:07 pm

Santiago knew that he couldn't play favorites, but for some reason he couldn't get her under control without affecting their friendship. "After this you can do two laps around the arenas. You also earned the other Mayans who are training right now those same two laps." There, that should be punishment enough. "¡Lo siento, lo siento! But don't think I haven't noticed things between you and a certain legacy of Mixcoatl and Xochiquetzal. You know who I'm talking about." Santiago then punched her back in the shoulder for emphasis.

He took great pride of seeing her cringe at the way he said her name. "That's right." Santiago cracked his knuckles. "If you set me on fire, and if I die, then you would be sacrificed. Simple as that. Now, show me what you've been practicing."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:36 pm

"What?! That's not fair!" Jaime argued in shock, but soon remembered that Santiago was also technically in charge of her. She settled with just rolling her eyes and giving him the finger rather than argue more. Santiago's punches were powerful as hell; they always managed to almost make her lose or almost lose her balance. Jaime stumbled forward, her face red from embarrassment. "...I have no idea what you're talkin' about. Alexa and I are just friends."

"Does it look like I give a fuck if I'm sacrificed?"
Jaime asked with a raised eyebrow. She breathed heavily and extended her hands to her sides. She might as well show him what she's been working on like a good little warrior. Her hands caught flame and zeroed in on the iDummy's theoretical heart, and she threw a fireball in its direction. The flame was wild and sputtered in and out before finally catching light on the iDummy right where she aimed. "I'm having trouble keeping it solid." She panted, her other hand still alight. "It keeps flickering and it's pissing me off."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 4:12 pm

Santiago crossed his arms over his chest. "Life isn't fair, love isn't fair, and dying isn't fair." He glanced at the middle finger before looking back at Jaime's face. "Is that another lap you want to add to your already two?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, face emotionless. "Is that right? Just friends? I beg to differ. I've seen the way you've looked at her, amgia. I've seen you out on that boat."

He smirked. "Well, I'm sure you'll care in the underworld." Santiago watched her closely, taking in the technique she was using to create a fireball. "Hmm." The son of Tepeyollotl stalked closer to Jaime. "I've noticed. You have great power, Jaime, but you need to focus it. What are things that make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 12:49 am

Jaime made a face. "Geesh, you're pessimistic. People must be into that, obviously." It almost didn't make any sense to her, but she chose not to dwindle on that too long. "Fine, fine! I'm done! Gods!" She groaned and turned away from him, crossing her arms. He was a jerk. She loved this guy; they were best friends for a reason. But the way he kept mentioning Alexa made her want to strangle him. "Well...it's not like it matters anyway! I've got my punching and she's got her camera. She has the girls and I have...you, bitch-ass Cy, and that skinny chick that shouldn't even be here. Even if I did like her - and I don't! - we're too different. Plus she's probably not even into girls."

"Eh. Maybe. Who knows with me, I'm a fireball." She was almost surprised that the gods didn't send her there at that moment. Jaime watched as Santiago stalked closer, and the fireball in her hand grew. Not only because she was defensive, but also because she was so upset that she couldn't get it right. She could hardly clear her mind enough to answer his question. "Uh...quesadillas. Punching people. Hot Topic. Punching you." She said bluntly. "This isn't gonna work."

Last edited by Daddy on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:30 am

"Pessimistic is just another word for realist." And that was all Santiago was going to say about that. "People like realist. Guys like realist. Mm, well at least the guys I li- anyways." There will be only one guy for you, Santiago Luis Mambo Eugenia. I've seen it in your future. "That's a good girl." He teased. Sometimes you had to be stern. The junior leader gave Jaime that look whenever he called bullshit. She was totally in like with him. Then his eyes flickered from his normal ones to a jaguar's then back again. That had been whenever someone insulted Cyrus. Weird. "Well you won't know until you ask! Be subtle with it, but make sure she's hunting what your gaming."

Santiago scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Mhmm. I'm sure you will be just fine." Actually, she might be fine in the underworld. "Well try focusing on that. Power comes from emotions so once he get that under control you should be fine." After a bit of silence he spoke again. "Fire can be destructive and wild, but it can also be inviting and give a sense of security. Come one, do it again."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 4:52 pm

"No, no, I'm a realist. You're a Debby Downer. Look at you, you have, like, two expressions. One's a resting sad face and the other looks like you just fuckin'...freshly murder someone." She turned back to him with both eyebrows raised. It wasn't like what she said was a falsity. "Girls and guys like a realist. And someone that can knock 'em out with a good right hook." Jaime flexed a bicep, proud to see that it was pretty impressive. "Watch it, Eugenia, or you'll be next on my knock-out list." Jaime threatened, but was too distracted from her flexing. Seriously, when she flexed she was pretty ripped for her size. She glanced up in time to see Santiago's eyes do that weird thing they sometimes did, but shrugged it off. "I don't want to ask! If she doesn't then things will be awkward between us...A-and I don't like her!"

Jaime shrugged; she'd probably just fight the underworld people. "That's stupid." She muttered, but she continued to try anyway. Her thoughts swirled around her mind as always as she tried to reel then in...but just capturing her thoughts failed and she groaned, stomping her foot. "It's not inviting anything! I knew this wasn't going to work." She threw her fireball randomly (igniting a set of dummies on the far north side) and stalked off to the benches to get a drink of water. It sizzled upon contact with he mouth, but she ignored it. "I'm quitting. I'm done for the day. I want my powers to work and work now!"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:30 pm

Santiago rolled his eyes. "I do not have two facial expressions. I have...mm. My happy one. You should don't see it because when you're around I have no need to be happy." He teased, folding his arms over his chest. "Well, whatever. Cyrus likes it and that's alllll that matters, Jaime." The junior leader raised an eyebrow at his best friend. "Please, I wouldn't give you the chance to knock me out." Santiago would hit a girl especially Jaime. She was a tough cookie. His eyes fell on her bicep that she was flexing. It was pretty impressive. "Then you'll never know! You'll be stuck always wondering what if. Trust me on this, Jaime. Not knowing is way worse then being turned down." Santiago knew from experience.

He just stood there, watching her have a fit. Santiago wasn't going to reward her giving up with being nice to her. After clearing his throat, he used his power of vocal mimicry to taunt Jaime. "Ugh, oh my God I can't do this! Why does my fireball keep going out? Why do I burn everything I touch!" He threw his arms up in the air and started to make the motion of throwing a fireball. "It isn't working! Only if Alexa was here, then maybe I could do it. Alexa?! I need you!"
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 10:58 am

"Huh. So three facial expressions. My bad." Jaime rolled her eyes and folded her arms over her own chest. "That's so gross. Ick! Out of all people, you chose the one that's seen nearly everyone naked? But whatever, man. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." She was making her own little assumptions about Cyrus, but her words were true. As long as her felidae best friend was happy, she was happy too. "How do you know I haven't knocked you out before?" Jaime countered. She shifted her weight uneasily and considered what he had said carefully. "...Maybe for once in your life you're right. No se, I'm just don't want this to affect our friendship. Alexa's a great friend. I don't want to change that."

The water bottle began to melt in her hands as Santiago started to imitate her. She was already pissed when he mocked her in her voice. But he had crossed the line when he mentioned Alexa. The bottle finally burst into flames and crumbled into dust as she stood up with her hands alight. "Stop it!" She shouted at Santiago and lugged a fireball at him, then another, then another. Jaime was beyond frustrated at this point. She was infuriated.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 9:09 pm

'S That All Ya Got?! Tumblr_mnmmdjstuC1qf2r04o1_500

Santiago just glared at her with his emotionless face. "Hey! You leave Cyrus alone!" He snarled. Santiago didn't like hearing about Cyrus' passed especially when it involved the other people who had seen his boyfriend naked. The son of Tepeyollotl had half the mind to slaughter everyone who had seen him. But then he realized that would mean killing that guard Mozambique and he actually liked him. "Because I would remember you jumping to reach my face." He meant that as a joke, but knowing Santiago it probably sounded like an insult. "Well, that's a risk that you're going to have to take if you want more than a good-friendship."

When the fireballs came hurling at Santiago, he quickly dodged them. Gods bless his cat-like relaxes. "Ugh, someone help me with my fireballs I can't do anything!" The point of this was trying to get her mad. Mad enough that she would be able to create strong, stable fireballs.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 1:58 pm

Jaime held up her hands in defense, but she wasn't really scared. She was still smiling, and even laughed a little. "I said I'm happy if you're happy, ese! Chill!" In all honesty, she might have been a little bit jealous. Not that she wanted to sleep with either of them (she and Santiago had gotten close but it was too weird for the both of them), but it was because someone as serious and asshole-ish as Santiago managed to be in a secure relationship with the camp flirt, and she didn't have the balls to tell Alexa that she had a thing for her. "...Was that a height joke?" She had to ask because she wasn't sure, and if it was then she would have attacked him like always. "I guess...I guess I'll ask her. Maybe by text, so then if she doesn't I can destroy my phone and move to Guadalajara."

The more he taunted her, the angrier she got. Her entire body temperature increased even more until everything about her began to smoke. Eventually Santiago's tactic worked, because she lunged a strong chunk of flaming fury at her best friend the size of a basketball. She screamed as the energy was pulled from her body and fueled the fire, though once gone her anger was beginning to drain. She saw the fireball, gasped, then threw both of his fists in the air in celebration. "¡Lo hice! I did it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'S That All Ya Got?!   'S That All Ya Got?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'S That All Ya Got?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Camp Azteca :: Combat Fields :: Arenas-
Jump to: