Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daddy
Daddy

Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15   Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 12:55 am

Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Tumblr_mhxi58PmfI1ql9o4bo1_400

If Yu could describe the Fortune Teller's Cave in one word...well, he couldn't really. One word wouldn't be possible to describe the weirdness of it all. He was expecting it to be full of skeletons and leaking weird stuff from the ceiling. Instead, the entrance had a big wooden door like a castle, and an outdoor rug that said "Wipe Your Paws!" in Mandarin and Traditional Chinese, Cantonese, and English. He timidly set his scooter against the stone. He looked at Briar timidly before knocking twice.

Yu had never seen Kevin a day in his life, so seeing a woman answer the door confused him. "...Are you Kevin the Fortune Teller?" He heard that the Fortune Tellers were traditionally female, but the name Kevin was not. The woman was holding a bowl of what looked like Frosted Flakes, and she looked very pregnant.

"No, I'm Xia the Mechanic," The woman rolled her eyes, but opened the door wider for Briar and Yu to enter. Inside was was much weirder. No dead things or anything like that, but it looked like a stone-version of a log cabin. It was cozy and warm, and smelled like incense. "My husband's the fortune teller."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Follow me."

So he followed her, maybe moving a little bit behind Briar just in case. There were taken to one of the rooms off to the left, where a man was laying on the floor with a cup of tea and a color palette in front of him. Xia nodded for them to go inside and walked off while eating another spoonful of cereal.

"Oh, hi," Kevin smiled kindly up at Briar and Yu, moving his color palettes out of the way. "I was waiting for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15   Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 1:19 pm

If Briar could choose any emotion to describe how she felt walking to the Fortune Teller's cave it would be the 'i'm about to piss myself' emotion. She didn't know if there is a word for that. Maybe when she goes night blogging tonight she'll mysteriously find herself looking up these definitions and crying/humming the Les Mis soundtrack.Briar thought the deal was that she got to stay behind Yu. She was the shorter one, she was the cuter one. Briar should be protected. She pulled on her hair as she was sent in front of her friend. She hated the smell of incense, she hated creepy old men in caves, and she hated this feeling of wanting to piss herself. She did not make eye contact with Kevin, if that was even his real name.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15   Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 10:16 pm

Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Tumblr_inline_n4gfw8Z4I21rj9fud

Kevin looked between the two warriors with a look that turned from joyful, to questionable, then back again. "Sorry! That was really weird...I wasn't waiting for you, per se. More like...expecting you. Is that better?" Judging by the look Yu was giving Kevin, the Fortune Teller guessed not. "Right. Um..."

"We just wanna know w - "

"What's going on with the deaths around camp, why they are happening," Kevin finished patiently. Yu looked at Briar cautiously before stepping in front of her again defensively, but all Kevin did was sit up in crisscross position and drink his tea. "I know that. And you guys are here because you want to be known..." His voice faltered as he turned his steely black eyes on Briar's with his kind smile. The contrast made Yu fidget more and hold onto Briar's wrist again. "At least one of you seems to. What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15   Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 7:15 pm

"Um.." Briar shifted uneasily. She doesn't like the idea of someone telling her her future. It just sounds better if she could live her life without the growing worry and panic that something bad was going to happen, or something good. Briar guessed that they could tell good things too. But her mom said that Briar shouldn't mess with psychics. Several times Briar tried to phrase a sentence in her head, but she was having difficulty when Kevin was staring at her. "P-People are dying."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15   Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 10:25 am

Kevin blinked. "Yes, thank you." He sighed and looked away from Briar, drinking more of his tea. People were dying, yes he'd been predicting that for weeks. He'd seen some odd things over that time, things that didn't make any sense. Combustion...melting...screaming. Kevin's tea fell to the floor, spilling on the carpet, and he gripped his head.

Yu cautiously set the wooden frame of what looked like a mobile down when he saw Kevin drop his tea. "...Mr. Kevin? Are you cool?"

"Yes, yes. I'm fine. I'm - " Kevin tried to wave it away, but his voice was strained. He looked back up at both of them, yet he seemed to be looking past them and into something else. "They are exactly what Nü Wa wanted. The purest, the ones like herself...To find yourself, you must first find your roots. Lucky numbers: 3, 10, 5, 8. Unlucky: 4, 6."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15   Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:29 pm

briar wen tang

Briar let out a little yelp as she staggered back. She didn't like loud noises, though that might be redundant because of her screaming. But when glass breaks and the man who you already find incredibly frightening spits out a terrifying couplet, you have the right to scream. I don't understand what that has to do with anything that's going on right now...people are dying

Was this the first time Briar has raised her voice towards someone, maybe. She quickly folded her arms around her chest, holding herself so she could hide herself with herself. She doesn't know she's trying to crawl into a hole when there is no hole to crawl into. Or like, she's nervous. That's basically the word. Nervous and annoyed and scared and out of it and hungry and confused and just a little embarrassed.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15   Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:56 pm

After his vision, Kevin stood up and tried to find Xia. He only made it a few steps before having to catch himself on his desk. He was breathing heavily, and honestly it was a little unnerving for Yu to watch. He jumped when Kevin started speaking oddly, then again when Briar started yelling. This was all very stressful for him as you can see. Kevin looked very scary, the hair that was carefully combed and parted falling into his face and sticking to his damp forehead.

"...Get out." Whispered the Fortune Teller through gritted teeth. That wasn't fair. Kevin had barely given the information he did. He couldn't just kick the out like that.

"What does that mean? You didn't help us at - "

"I said, GET OUT!" Kevin grabbed the teacup he had dropped and threw it at them, but hit the wall and shattered it there.

"Come on!" Yu stumbled back into Briar before grabbing her wrist again and rushing out of the room without another word to Kevin the Fortune Teller or XIa the Mechanic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15   Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 3:13 pm

briar wen tang

"He can't just do that!!" Briar shrieked as she was dragged out of the cave "That's unjust, he's taking away my unalienable rights!!!" She was just making things up at this point, she knew she didn't have any rights, she just saw someone say that on a tv show once.

Briar was frustrated, she was finally into this whole quest thing but Kevin didn't give them any helpful information and he just looked like he was ready to kill them. She sighed and slumped to the cold ground of the cave's exterior. She wondered if this meant that she and Yu wouldn't be going on the quest after all. She did feel like giving up.

She looked up when she heard the quiet shuffle of slippers come down the alleyway to the cave's entrance. Olivia Long, the empress's daughter, stood over Briar and next to Yu, holding a ginormous headdress under her arm. "What's going on?"

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15   Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:49 am

Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Tumblr_inline_n91ag8o6QU1s3l2i4

"Briar, that doesn't make any sense!" Yu shouted back at his best friend, except he didn't really know why he was shouting. He guessed it was because she was shouting. Honestly he didn't want to shout; he wanted to run and get his mom to beat up Kevin because he was scared. Of course he wasn't going to say that out loud. Superheroes were never scared.

Once the were outside of the cave, Yu sat up against the stone wall with his hands on his knees, taking steady breaths to calm his heart rate. Then he patted his pockets for a Sharpie (because pens never worked on him) and pulled it out, scribbling down what Kevin said in Mandarin on his forearm. He didn't know what Kevin meant by what he said, but his dad used to have all kinds of Sharpie on him for important things.

Yu and Briar looked up at the same time when they heard someone nearing. "Hey, Princess Liv." He greeted somewhat absently, looking back down at his arm to continue writing. He did a little bow and all, but the kid was down in the dumps. "Briar and I were supposed to go on a quest, but the stupid Fortune Teller barely gave us anything to work with." He showed her his arm so she could read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15   Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:13 pm

briar wen tang

"Please just call me Liv." The princess begged. She slowly bent down across from the two teenagers, hiking up her dress so she could sit comfortably. Briar has never really seen Olivia outside of the castle, but she would see her running around town with Ava.

"I could talk to them for you." She suggested, smiling at the two. Briar looked up from her pit of sadness that she  made for herself and looked relieved. Honestly the princess helping them was one of the best things to happen in her life.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15   Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 11:14 pm

"Huh? Oh sorry, Princ - I mean, Liv." Yu corrected himself with a small boyish smile. He didn't know Liv that well, or at all really. All he knew was that she was obviously the princess, she was pretty nice, and she hung out with Ava a lot. He wasn't even sure if she knew his name, but didn't really care enough. All he cared about was Briar, almond cookies, Lei, and his camp in no specific order (cookies came first always).

He sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "You can try, but he kind of went Hulk on us. He's kind of..." Yu's voice trailed off when he tried to get the muscles in his brain to work long enough for him to think, and think hard. He squinted at the fortune on his forearm and tried to remember Kevin's words exactly... "Wait, Briar," He turned to his best friend. "He said something about three being a lucky number. Do you think he meant three as in, like, three people or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15   Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 9:02 pm

briar wen tang

Briar perked her head when Yu mentioned three. "That actually could work!!" Briar squealed, tugging at Yu's arm. Princess Liv was everything Camp Dynasty was about. She was regal and serious, well according to Briar. She has actually never really talked to Olivia in a social standpoint. She was popular, and Briar was...not. She's fine with that, really she was happy with a small clique.

Live was not feeling the same emotions. She sighed, she had a job to do, and she didn't know if her mother would really care for her daughter to go on a dangerous mission. But that's why it was tempting. "I don't know, guys."

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15   Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 11:20 am

"Ow! Careful, I'm delicate!" Yu complained jokingly, but he was laughing because he was proud of himself for figuring something out. Now things were starting to sort of make sense in a weird, twisted way. If three meant three people, what did the other numbers mean? And what did "finding your roots" mean? Oh no, his headache was returning again. He would have to think slower. His big smile completely disappeared when Olivia said that she was unsure about joining them, and Yu's complaining voice came back. "Oh, come one, Liv! This is important! You could be a...a legend or something! Please? Pretty please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15   Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin Drops the Hottest Bars of 2k15
Page 1 of 1