Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wang's Mechanics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:21 am

Wang's Mechanics Tumblr_inline_nq259vnavI1tt7y6z_500

Xia stood up on a tall ladder in the middle of her garage. There were a couple deadbeat cars hanging around, along with some of her projects from the past week that were scattered across her multiple workbenches. So maybe standing on top of a rickety ladder, trying to plug an extension cords into a frayed ceiling socket wasn't the best idea. That was proven when sparks erupted when she plugged them together.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:32 am

Wang's Mechanics Tumblr_inline_n4gfh5WZBW1rj9fud

Kevin was up at this late hour because of another nightmare, or vision rather. It was unclear and a little bit terrifying. All he could really remember from it was people becoming completely immobile as a threat approached, but the threat was unclear and it bothered him greatly. So he walked from his cave to his wife's garage because, if she wasn't there when he woke up in the middle of the night, she was at her shop up to something potentially life threatening. He walked into the area just in time to see the sparks erupt from the ceiling. Instead of being concerned, he just sipped the oolong tea he held close to his chest and raised an eyebrow at her. "Told you so."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:37 am

Xia leaned backwards as the sparks spread. Kevin's comment caused her to sigh, "I know, I know." She should probably replace the socket. She would do it herself but she wasn't the best electrician and now she had another person to worry about. Even though they probably didn't even have a brain yet. She didn't know a lot about the growth of infants, okay?

She stepped down from the ladder, taking the extension cord with her. She'd have to find another socket somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:42 am

"Explain it to me - do you get like a...buzz or a rush from putting your life in peril?" Kevin asked with his smile hidden behind his cup. He followed her as she walked with the extension cord, jumping slightly when some more sparks rained down from the ceiling above. "Is it a mechanic thing?"
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:47 am

Xia grinned, "Nah, I just like the sparks." She managed to find a undamaged socket behind one of the workbenches, and plugged her extension cord in. "putting my life in peril is just one of the outcomes." The extension cord was connected to a power drill, which she turned on for a second to test. Also on the work bench was a clamp, and pieces of wood.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:54 am

Kevin rolled his eyes, his smile still there. "How do I put up with you?" He sipped more of his tea and sat down at one of the workbenches without many things that could hurt him if he pressed the wrong thing. "So did our baby wake you up, or did I snore too loudly?"
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:57 am

"Because you can't imagine your life without me." Xia leaned over and kissed Kevin on the cheek before putting on her safety goggles and starting to drill a hole into the piece of wood in the clamp. "Little bit of both." Xia admitted, "I got hungry and then I decided to do something productive."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 2:03 am

"You're right," Kevin sighed in admittance, chuckling softly at the kiss on his cheek. He put on a set of goggles as well because he had a strong feeling that he would be going to the infirmary if he didn't, sitting this close to a work space and all. Kevin nodded. "What are you making?"
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 2:06 am

"A mobile." She answered, putting down her drill for a moment to point at the other pieces scattered around her workbench, "At least the skeleton of one. I got one of the elders down the road to agree to carve the hanging stuff. I just need to make the rest of it." It was a simple project, something she could complete in one sleepless night.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:38 pm

"Is there anything you need help with?" Kevin was an absolutely terrible mechanic or anything related to the sort, but that wouldn't stop him from trying. He set down his tea and picked up a piece of the mobile. The instant he picked it up, he gasped and let the piece scatter back on top of the bench.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:29 pm

"I mean if you wanna go bother elder Lee Jun and ask him how long the dragon will take feel free. You'll have to do it in the morning though." Xia said, moving the price of wood farther down and re clamping it. then Kevin gasped and Xias looked up from her work. "what is it?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:01 am

Images flashed before Kevin's eyes and Xia's voice became an echo in his head as it was replaced with the noises of broken glass. He stood up but stumbled forward, almost falling if he didn't grab on to the work bench in time.The last image he saw was of a face before the glass sounds stopped, being replaced with a tiny cry. He had been doing this long enough to know the difference between two visions. "I just had a vision." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:07 am

Xia dropped what she was doing and turned her attention fully to Kevin. She knew how bad his visions could be and she was fully prepared to do damage control. Just give her the command and she'd find the softest blanket in the house. "Are you okay?" she asked, drawing closer to her husband. She placed a hand on his cheek, her best attempt at comforting him in the moment. Was she always this way or was it just the new maternal instincts kicking in?
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:17 am

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." He tried for a smile, but he was still a bit shaky from what he just saw. Kevin put his hand over his wife's and kissed her palm. He wanted to spare her the disturbing information discovered, rather not wanting to be bothered with it so late at night and with her pregnancy hormones and all. So he told her the other half. "...Do you still want the baby to be a surprise?" Kevin asked guiltily.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:28 am

Xia gasped at Kevin's question, "Seriously? We're only a third of the way in and you've already divined the sex?" Although what she said sounded like she was angry she couldn't help but smile. She shook her head, "Nah, I like not knowing." She leaned on the edge of her workbench, something coming to mind. He didn't seem very happy after his vision. "Was that all you saw?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:41 am

Kevin gave a nervous little laugh and a shrug. "It's not like I could stop it! I probably shouldn't have touched the mobile." That was how it worked. He touches something, he sees something important about the future involving it. "Well then my lips are sealed." He wasn't a big fan of spoilers either. Kevin picked up his tea and went back to drinking it as he sat back down. "Yup. Just the baby's sex."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 1:24 am

"Well you don't get to come with me when I pick out the nursery paint." She stated, giving him a grin before putting her goggles back on. Then she continued on with her project.

ooc: look an actual one liner.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 2:31 am

"Okay, it's a deal." Kevin held his hands up defensively, laughing again. He lowered his hands and sat there for a few minutes, watching his wife work with this distant little smile on his face. Eventually he stood back up, setting his teacup down, and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I think I'm having another vision." He said as he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 12:49 am

Xia turned off her drill once she felt Kevin's arms wrap around her. "Sounds like a good one," She replied, pulling off her safety goggles. So much for plan to finish this project tonight. She turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 1:40 am

"You don't even know what it's about." Kevin laughed between kisses. When she turned around, he kissed her in return. "I love you," He sighed happily once he broke away. "...The spirits are telling me that my vision starts at this table." And thus Kevin stopped seeing the future for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wang's Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wang's Mechanics   Wang's Mechanics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wang's Mechanics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Camp Dynasty :: Chinatown :: Main Street-
Jump to: