Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Get it Together!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:32 pm

Santiago smiled a bit at Cyrus, scratching behind his head. "Oh, okay. Well, it was nice to know that about you." The was the right response right? He tilted his head to the side. "That's true. I guess having a partner is less responsibility than having a pet."

He let out a warning growl to Cyrus about his diet. "It gives me the fuel that I need to hunt and be who I am." It was true, Santiago needed a high protein, high meat diet in order to stay healthy. Now I see why people are confused on whether Santiago was a human or a jaguar who takes human form. "I know." He winked at Cyrus before licking his face. What? He had to mark his territory

Egyptians: MalcolmBellamyBa'alEvan
JamalVida
Aztecs: CarmenSantiagoJavierZoilaGonzalo
AntonioMozambique
Chinese: Lei
Norse: CalderBryant-JaceGretchenMohinderVincent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:09 pm

Cyrus chose to stay silent in order to prevent any more awkwardness. Once again, this whole "sharing" thing was weird and he didn't exactly get the times down. This took a lot more work. "Yeah, I guess."

He wasn't affected by his growl at all, instead raising an eyebrow at it. "So does una manzana por dia. I'm sure it's not that big of a deal to replace one simple thing in your diet, Santiago." He didn't know why, but Santiago's health was important to him. He felt like he would need to scold his eating habits in the future, whether they were romantically involved or platonically. He sat still as Santiago licked his face, not even reacting any more and just choosing to continue to eat his grapes. "Want a bite?" He asked before putting one between his teeth and offering it to Santiago with a wink. Casual flirting.

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:55 pm

"Well I guess dating me will be both, no?"Why not throw a little bit of humor in there.

Santiago stared at his raised eyebrow, studying the facial muscles that held it up like that before dragging his tongue across it, then giving it a light nip. "Tapirs aren't something simple in my diet. They give me the calories I need to be a hunter." And to beat that werewolf's ass whenever the time came for it. Anyways. Now Santiago had gone to his hair, making sure his scent was all over Cyrus as well as grooming him. Now you may be wondering, "don't dogs do that?" and you would be right, but cats also do this. More so big cats. 'Tiago stopped and went to take the half from out of between his teeth, then pecked his lips. "Thank you, Senior leader Cyrus."

Egyptians: MalcolmBellamyBa'alEvan
JamalVida
Aztecs: CarmenSantiagoJavierZoilaGonzalo
AntonioMozambique
Chinese: Lei
Norse: CalderBryant-JaceGretchenMohinderVincent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   

Back to top Go down

Get it Together!