Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Get it Together!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Cyrus laughed. "You should have. It would have saved me a world of trouble, you know." If Santiago were there, he might not have been as lonely, sitting in this same exact stool those few years ago. But Santiago being there would have meant that he had gotten in trouble, which wasn't allowed. Cyrus would make sure of it.

He raised his eyebrow at his request, setting the shield down. "Alright, but it won't be as cute." He joked before cupping his hands in front of him. It didn't take as much concentration as it did when he was younger; the hard part was getting the droplets to gather and collect into a form. Eventually he pieced together a rain cloud in front of him, it sparking every so often with lighting. "Santiago, look." Cyrus whispered, just as he did when he first tried to show him.

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:31 pm

He smiled when Cyrus laughed. It was like music to his ears. "I wish, but I did not want to get in trouble by helping you." Santiago grinned, moving closer to the son of Tlaloc.

Santiago watched him create a raincloud. It was so amazing to actually watch. Too bad he was too much of an ass as a child to notice. "It's beautiful, Cyrus." He whispered back, licking his cheek before kissing it. "I love it when you display your powers in a nonpassive manner."

Egyptians: MalcolmBellamyBa'alEvan
JamalVida
Aztecs: CarmenSantiagoJavierZoilaGonzalo
AntonioMozambique
Chinese: Lei
Norse: CalderBryant-JaceGretchenMohinderVincent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:52 pm

"It's good that you didn't. I don't want you getting in trouble for me." Vice-versa was fine with him, just as long as Santiago wasn't affected. He found himself moving closer to Santiago as well as if being drawn to his warmth.

Cyrus kept the raincloud up, keeping its form like one of those cartoon cumulus clouds before stretching it into a cumulonimbus. "Thank you. I - Did you just lick me?" Cyrus said in shock, then slowly started to laugh. The raincloud began to dissolve.

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:01 pm

Santiago grinned, knowing that he, himself, couldn't afford to get in trouble. That's why he kept to himself and was a good boy. Well, as good as a jaguar could be.

He backed away from Cyrus as he focused on the cloud. It was truly beautiful. When he asked if he had licked him, Santiago looked away. "Yeah. So?"

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:46 pm

Cyrus stretched the cloud even more so that it took the form of a stratus cloud before it could completely fizzle out. Once it did, he wiped the condensation that had gathered on his palms on his pants. He looked over at Santiago then with a smile left over from his laughter.

"Nothing, nothing. I just wasn't expecting to be...licked...by you...?" He never thought that he would say that sentence in this context, but here he was. Cyrus inched closer to Santiago again, just enough so that their shoulders were touching. "I guess I also wasn't expecting to like it." With that, he stood up and started straightening up the weapons that were already mostly clean so that they could get out of there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:42 am

Santiago watched the cloud disappear before looking over at Cyrus, smiling back at him. "Yeah it was rather...sudden. I could have at least bought you a drink first." He teased, nudging the son of Tlaloc with his shoulder. "You...liked it? That's good to know." He smiled a bit and helped him. "...Do you want to come over to my place after our date?" Santiago asked before heading to the arena to get a hard start on that.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:21 pm

"Right? You just went straight for it." Cyrus laughed and nudged him back.

He finished cleaning up the place with Santiago's help, and eventually they finished within the next hour. Cyrus walked out of the armory at Santiago's side with his hands in his pockets. You would think that walking around post-Javier without a shirt would be uncomfortable for some people. Not Cyrus. He did this all the time and, even though he knew the island would cool down at the say waned on, he just walked leisurely and let whatever happened, happen. "Uh, sure." Santiago's question caught him off guard a little bit. Everything Santiago did caught Cyrus off guard apparently. "...I assume by now that it isn't for any other reason besides something innocent, yes?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:24 pm

Santiago snorted. What can I say? When I see something I want, I wait for six years then attack with licks and innuendos." He was joking of course.

He looked over at Cyrus with a slight smile as they continued to walk toward the arenas. "Yes I want you to see my room officially." Santiago wanted to show off how nice it was just in case. "So how do you want to do this? You take the power concentration area and I'll take the other one?"

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:41 pm

Cyrus laughed. "How subtle."

"Oh no. Am I allowed to guess what I might find in there?" He said with a small grin as he made his way to the power concentration space. There was a lot of strange things people left laying around, like half of the corpse of a pig beside an uneaten foot-long sub sandwich. When he went to look behind the benches for more garbage, there was a thing that with a similar material to a glove. That was odd; only the main doctor at camp would be using a glove, and Cyrus couldn't recall Zoila ever needing them. He picked it u - Oh shit that was his. It was not a glove. "Yeah!" He said quickly as he discarded the trash. "I'll get over here, you get over there. Matter of fact, I'll just stay over here."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:55 pm

Santiago grinned. "I will give you three guesses. After that you will have to see for yourself." His room was something to behold. Anyways, he turned to go to the normal arena where it was a little bit more cleaner then it's power counterpart. A few blood stains here and there along with a couple of articles of clothing. Santiago groaned, knowing that he would have to find whoever clothing it was. He picked up a beanie from Hot Topic and knew exactly who it was. Jaime. He sighed, staring at it for quite some time, he remembered watching her for a couple of weeks, admiring her skills and strength. Such a good warrior.

"¡Essstaaaa bien!"

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:13 pm

Cyrus took his time trying to guess what he would find. "Okay, I'll be guessing in groups of things then." He said slowly in thought. The smell of the pig's corpse was enough to make him want to vomit, but he had a strong enough stomach to properly discard it...well, if you call throwing it in the bushes outside of the arena "properly discarding it". What else would you put a carcass? "First guess: a skeleton on a dart board and several torture devices."

Cyrus closed his eyes and the sky darkened around him as he mumbled a few words in Spanish. Lightning flashed, thunder cracked, and a few clouds swirled until they were a few feet above Cyrus and at his side. He opened his eyes and snapped his fingers, allowing the rain to pour down and wash the blood and scotch marks away, casually walking with the cloud to make sure he got everything. He laughed at Santiago. "You're so weird."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:45 pm

"Yes to the dart board, but no skeleton. Also I don't use darts." Hehe. Santiago continued to pick up pieces of clothing. "Several? Um, no, no. Well, I guess three would be several or would that be a few? I have a few torture devices that you will not see." Some people already that Santiago was half crazy especially his junior warriors.

He noticed that Cyrus created a raincloud, so sexy, and decided let his clothes get soaked. "I know. That's why I'm Santiago and not Normiago."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:04 am

Cyrus looked over his shoulder at Santiago in slight concern. "...What do you use instead of the darts?!" Maybe it was knives or something else. Please let it be knives. He didn't even ask why Santiago had torture devices; he didn't want to know. He would, however, like to see them and was disappointed when Santiago told him he wouldn't. "Ass. Anyway, second guess: blood, a dead puppy, and at least four animal prints."

Once the area seemed washed down, Cyrus figured that he should clear all the nasty water from the floor. He cleared his throat and held out his hand with his palm facing the sky, calling to the winds of a tropical storm. Of course he wasn't going to tear this island apart of anything. It was just a little wind, strong enough to bend some flimsy trees and push the water outside the area. The area was clean, so Cyrus immediately stopped and fell to his knees to catch his breath. Rain? No problem. Storms? He'd be fine, give him a breather. "Normiago? Remind me why I like you again?" He joked breathlessly before standing back up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Santiago chuckled to himself. "Uh, well...I use sharpened rib bones from cows and dip the tips in conquest steel." He is one fucked up demigod, but I love him to death. He gathered all the clothes and put them in a box. "No blo---" He would have to clean up his mini kitchen. ANYWAYS. "No! I don't go around killing animals. Okay, I do, but I don't kill pets." Gods, Santiago wasn't a killer. "And by "prints" do you mean "skins"?"

The son of Tepeyollotl walked over to Cyrus. "Because I am a bad kitty and bad kitties do naughty things. Like so." Santiago cracked his neck and quickly shifted into a jaguar, leaving his clothes behind. Dammit!. He purred and started to rub against him.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:06 pm

"...Jesús Cristo." Santiago was scary, like almost horror-movie scary. Cyrus liked that in a guy apparently, because he seemed to be more turned on than afraid. He gave him a look when he said that he "didn't go around killing animals". That was bullshit. But then he nodded when he said he didn't kill pets, because that was almost believable. "Same thing, same thing. Final guess: fluffy things because you're just a kitten, a pile of steak, and a kiss in your near future." What? He had to have a little fun. At least he didn't ask if he had a handcuffs and a blindfold.

"That's what I'm hoping for." As Santiago neared, Cyrus reached his arm back expecting to find a hand or a butt. Instead, his fingers curled into soft fur. When he looked down, Santiago had transformed into a jaguar. Cyrus laughed happily like a little kid at a petting zoo. "I never knew you could do this!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:08 pm

"I have a oversized stuffed uniform from when I went to a...Como dice 'State fair'? In Texas. Country guys were added to my list. Um, anywho. And it's in my mini fridge so yes." Sanitago blushed a bit before moistening his lips. "Definitely, well I see more of a makeout session, but I'm not a diviner so..."

He growled a bit in his jaguar form, going to lick at his bare chest and pants. After Santiago cuddled and licked Cyrus in some slightly inappropriate places, he went over to take his clothes in his mouth and ran behind some bushes so that he could change his clothes. "So, are you ready?" He asked while putting on his shirt.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:02 am

"You would have a unicorn of all things." Cyrus rolled his eyes. "I've never been to Texas. Or out of the country, really." He had no interest in the United States because...only people who knew Cyrus knew why. Country guys did sound promising however. He might have dated one before, he wasn't sure. He raised his eyebrows. "And here I was trying to be on my best behavior for you. When we get to your room, we can do whatever you like."

He pet the giant kitty (he was a sucker for cats apparently) with a wide smile, cuddling him back. That is, until Santiago started getting a little too comfortable with his licks. And though he liked it, he didn't want to go to Mictlan for fucking a cat. So he was relieved when he went to go put his clothes on and get human again. "Sí, I am ready." He did wish that Santiago had become human before going to the bushes to change, but unfortunately Cyrus was trying to become a boyfriend and not a hookup.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:26 pm

Santiago cracked his neck before coming out and offering Cyrus to hold his hand. "Good. I'm ready too." He smiled some and pecked his cheek, walking toward the barracks.

Once they were inside, he opened his door that exposed his room. It was the size of a hotel room consisting of a hammock instead of a bed, a mini kitchen, and a table with four chairs around it. There was a trunk at the foot of his bed with all his little "toys and devices" inside. "Make yourself at home." The comforter on his bed was made out tapir skins woven together. Sleeping in his hammock was his jaguar companion Yur. There was a bit of blood on the table and on one of the walls for when Santiago played with his raw steaks and hearts.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:14 am

Cyrus laced his fingers with Santiago's (man did it feel good to be doing that and walking instead of laying down for a change) and smirked at the kiss on his cheek. He kissed his cheek in return, heading to his dorm with him.

'Kay so Santiago's room was nothing like Cyrus'. Besides Cyrus' being slightly bigger (probably because he was the Senior Leader, but it didn't matter because the space was taken up anyway), he saw a couple of things from his lists in there. He did make himself at home, kicking his shoes off as a sign of respect and entering the room further. "Wow, Santiago..." He said as he looked around at his surroundings. His eyes locked on the jaguar just chillin' in the hammock. "This is slightly terrifying, however it is arousing me in the strangest way." Cyrus calmly stated as he looked back at Santiago with his equally peaceful face. "And you said there wouldn't be any blood, you cheater."

ooc: why did i use parentheses so much

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:25 am

That was the usual reaction when someone entered his room for the first time. Even with the rainbow upside triangle that read "Safe zone" on it made some people feel uneasy. "I know it's a bit much, but I feel at home here." Mia woke up from her nap and jumped out of the hammock to see what was going on. After growling lowly at Cyrus she walked out and into the hallway to go into the Amazonian like jungle. "We cuddle together."

He went over to the walls with the dried blood on it. "That damn tapir wouldn't die for nothing. Had to go primal on it." Santiago was a man beast and wasn't a shamed of it. "Do you want something to eat or drink, Cy?" The son of Tepeyollotl

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:21 am

Cyrus nodded. "I can understand that. It is...much different than my room." He concluded with a nod. His room was much "calmer" than Santiago's, for lack of a better word. It had a relaxing color scheme and held the same temperament as a quiet and rainy spring day. Enough of Cyrus' room, that is for the future. The son of Tlaloc watched patiently as the jaguar in Santiago's hammock jumped down to growl at him. "I know. I would feel the same if I were you." He said in understanding as she left, then looked back up at Santiago. "I like her. What's her name?"

"...Ah." As Cyrus heard about the tapir that Santiago had killed, his heart dropped a lot. He always loved tapirs; they were tubby like pigs but with trunks like a mini elephant. Seeing the skins and hearing that the blood both belonged to one or more tapirs made him sad. "...No, thank you. Unless you have any grapes perchance?" Despite everything, his face was still as unreadable as always.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:11 pm

Oh? Well he would have to look for himself one day. Maybe when they came back from spending time with their mortal families. La Familia was a very important aspect of the Aztecs that's one of the reasons why the gods came down, or up in some cases, to visit their children. "That's Mia. She was a gift."

Grapes? Yes, yes. He had grapes. Why did he have grapes? Because he knew that one day Cyrus would come over to his dorm. Zoila had divined this. "I have red grapes and green grapes. Which do you prefer?" He asked walking toward his fridge. A tiny tapir bursts out of one of the bottom cabients and darted out of the room. "Dammit I was going to kill you!!" He shouted after this (idk anymore). Santiago glanced up at Cyrus before turning away to get the grapes out.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:10 pm

"She's precious. I never owned any pets growing up," He said as he took interest in his "safe zone" sign. He would have to get one of those, it was nice. "Too busy. Not responsible enough. And now, I hardly think I'd have time for one." Besides being a dashing bachelor, Cyrus had a tendency to stress himself out with his leader duties, along with a billion favors he continued to do for people. Sometimes he hated being kind.

Cyrus looked up sharply and smiled when Santiago said that he had grapes. "Either is fine. Or both." When it came to grapes, Cyrus didn't even care. He jumped at the tapir that had appeared from his cabinet, but didn't hesitate to hold the door open for it to run far, far away from Santiago. There would be know hurting tiny tapirs under his watch. "Santiago, we need to have a talk about replacing a thing in your diet."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:14 pm

He nodded his head. "I don't know what you want me to say to that statement. Lo siento?" Santiago wasn't good when people gave him pieces of information. "But, uh, If you don't have time for a pet, then how do you have time for a possible boyfriend?" Santiago turned to face him. "...Then again I don't need to be house trained." Haha.

After he grabbed a bowl, washed it out, and put both kinds of grapes inside. "What? I don't need to replace anything." He said simply, walking over to Cyrus and handing him the bowl before pulling him by his waistband and leading him to a chair. There, he nudged him to sit so that he could sit sideways on his lap.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:36 am

Cyrus looked confused. "What? Oh, no no you didn't have to say anything. I was just...saying." This is why he hated saying stuff about himself; things got very awkward. "Ignore me. Uh...Boyfriends don't need to go for walks...and if I don't feed you then you won't die...I don't think." Oh, man what was happening to his suavity? It just disappeared! Now he felt - gasp - embarrassed that he had screwed up his words in front of Santiago. He was thirteen all over again. He did smile slightly at Santiago's joke. That made him feel better.

"You do. I'm pretty sure the consumption of tapirs is illegal." He took the bowl from Santiago and popped a grape into his mouth, then walked to the chair Santiago was leading him to. "Hey, you stole my move." He mused, his quiet purr returning to his voice. Cyrus sat down with him on his lap, putting the bowl of grapes in Santiago's lap to use it as a table.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get it Together!   

Back to top Go down

Get it Together!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Camp Azteca :: Combat Fields :: Power Concentration-
Jump to: