Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vino's bunk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:12 pm

Kiera's smile returned when she saw that she had won and Vino was pulling out some wine. It wouldn't give her the same buzz as the Goose, but oh well. And she wasn't technically drunk now, just buzzed. Even through her haze she thought that she could spare Vino from seeing her completely intoxicated for a long time. "That's my Vino. I like you, I'm gonna keep you." She rested her cheek on his shoulder as he poured her the wine, suddenly sweet again. She turned his head to hers by his chin and kissed him as she took her cup back. "Thank you, baby." Kiera sipped the wine and rested back in his arms. "What was that?" She heard what he said; she was giving him a chance to change it.

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Vino scuffed at his girlfriend. "Keep me? Girl please." He rolled his eyes at Kiera. Had lil mama lost her mind? Then again, she's Kiera and Kiera was a bit scary at times. He took in a deep breath and answered her. "I said that you weren't saying that last night." Vino wasn't a punk. Square up Kiera. Square up.

Egyptians: MalcolmBellamyBa'alEvan
JamalVida
Aztecs: CarmenSantiagoJavierZoilaGonzalo
AntonioMozambique
Chinese: Lei
Norse: CalderBryant-JaceGretchenMohinderVincent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:50 pm

"Unless you don't want me to keep you. Forty-five minutes of us being official'll go down the drain." Kiera said in a tired voice. Damn, she was a little mean when she was drunk. She finished off her cup within a few more gulps and hugged up with Vino's arm. "I see. Well, you're right. 'Course people say things to make other people - " She hiccuped. " - Feel good about themselves. I think it's cute that you're tryna be tough...when you grew up in New Rome. But you're cute anyway." Kiera giggled that last part, kissing his shoulder.

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:39 am

Vino wanted to mumble something, but knew that it would be best to keep quiet. "Nah, damn." He rolled his eyes at his girlfriend, making a mental note that he wouldn't be getting Kiera drunk anytime soon. Gods this daughter of Pax was acting more like a daughter of Nemesis. "...You needa chill, 'ight?" The son of Bacchus stared at her drink and caused the alcohol to dull down.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:05 am

Kiera was getting very sleepy just laying here all cuddled up. "That's good then. Gods, I'm so sleepy." She yawned in her cute manner, which was a great contrast to her harsh words from before. She couldn't help it if her parentage got the best of her every once in a while. Kiera set the empty cup down. "A'ight, a'ight. I'm done for now." And with that, she closed her eyes and drifted of into a drunken nap.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:36 pm

"Among other things." He mumbled underneath his breath, placing a kiss on the top of her head. She really was something else and a perfect fit for Vino and all of his own craziness. While Kiera slept in his arms, the Roman decided to take a selfie with her and put it on his snapchat story. Thankfully the only people he followed and vis versa were campers.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:35 pm

It was about two hours until Kiera woke up, the shortness of her nap possibly being because she didn't get blackout drunk. Her head didn't exactly hurt; it was more of a dull ache if anything. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, stretching a little bit. "Vino?" She called quietly with her eyes still closed, afraid to let the light in if she opened them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:02 pm

Vino had decided to go get some pizza because he was hungry. Naturally. When he did come back, however, he looked at Kiera who had just gotten up. "Hey, bae. Did you enjoy your nap?" The son of Bacchus chuckled, teasing his girlfriend.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:15 am

"No. My head hurts." Kiera said sadly. She opened her eyes as a test, then quickly narrowed them. She was such a lightweight that it was ridiculous. Kiera pushed the covers off of her and stood up to stretch some more. "I'm sorry I fell asleep. How bad was I tipsy?" She walked over to him and stepped into his arms.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Vino shook his head at Kiera before placing the pizza on the foot of his bunk. "I can fix that, lil mama." He laid down beside his girlfriend, and planting a kiss on her lips. Almost instantly, the alcohol in her bloodstream started to be neutralized. After he finished, he broke away and pecked her lips. "There. And you were pretty bad. You got all bossy on me."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:02 am

Kiera smiled; she was expecting an aspirin or something, but the kiss worked too. And it got rid of her headache? If it got her kisses the she should get a mini hangover more often amiright??? Anyway, she laced their hands together after the kiss and looked up at him with her smile refusing to dull. "That's better. I'm sorry you had to witness that...At least I wasn't completely drunk this time. Otherwise that would have been a disaster." Yes, there was another time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Vino raised an eyebrow at Kiera. "Wait, a disaster for you?" He didn't know if that was a indirect threat like the Hulk warns people not to piss him off. "Uh, anyways, lil mama. I brought some pizza for us to eat so you don't starve." Vino was a sucker for pizza and alcohol. It was in his blood. Ha.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:27 pm

"For both of us." Kiera sighed and shook her head. She would have to have a talk with Vino soon about making sure he never gave into her having more alcohol than she could handle ever again. Her face brightened when Vino said that he had brought pizza, giving him a big hug. "You're so sweet. Come on, let's eat!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:36 pm

He smirked at his girlfriend, shaking his head. She really was something else. "'Ight, 'ight, it's comin'." Vino grabbed the pizza box and sat down beside Kiera. "Do you want to watch some Netflix while we eat?" He asked while leaning off of the bunk some to receive his laptop.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:56 am

Kiera waited patiently for Vino to get the pizza, swinging her legs from where she sat on his bunk. Once the pizza box was in view, she got out a slice and started to eat it. She thought about the idea of watching Netflix and, because that was what they always did, shook her head no. "Why not do something else?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:51 pm

The son of Bacchus paused, looking over at his girlfriend with a slightly raised eyebrow. He put his laptop back on the ground. "Okay. Something else like what? Talk? 'Cause I can do that, no pro'lm, lil mama." Vino took a slice of pizza from the box and turned his body so that he was sitting, facing Kiera.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   

Back to top Go down

Vino's bunk