Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vino's bunk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:16 pm

He laughed right along with her, not caring at all as to if this wasn't a form of fighting or not. To Vino, it was a form of bae-ing. "Get off you huh?" The son of Bacchus grinned widely before let stopped tickling her with his hand and instead, planted a kiss on her neck, then on her jaw. "Is better?"

Egyptians: MalcolmBellamyBa'alEvan
JamalVida
Aztecs: CarmenSantiagoJavierZoilaGonzalo
AntonioMozambique
Chinese: Lei
Norse: CalderBryant-JaceGretchenMohinderVincent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:58 pm

"Yes!" Kiera laughed, which turned more in to a snicker as the tickling continued. When he stopped, her laughter finally died down to small little giggles. She wrapped her arms around Vino's neck as he kissed her neck, enjoying this way more than being tickled to death. "Yeah, yeah. This is better. Whatever happened to you behaving?"

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:31 pm

Vino rolled his eyes with a snicker. "Yeah. yeah, I know I said that I was, but messin' wit you, girl. That's not gonna happen." The son of Bacchus whispered in her ear before taking it in her earlobe. After a while he released it and bent over to pick up his laptop. "But since you want me to behave I guess I will..."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:15 pm

Kiera's face heated up as he whispered why he wasn't going to behave. She didn't let go of him, however, because he was cute and this closeness alone was making her feel giddy. But then he moved away to get the laptop and Kiera frowned. "No, come back." She said as she tugged on his arm. "Don't behave, you never behave."

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:27 pm

"I know." Vino came back to where Kiera was and decided to lay down beside her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close. "I can't behave myself for long. Sorry 'bout that." He cooed, biting his lip and admiring her freckles. There was as countless as the stars, but he was going to try anyway.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Kiera smiled again once Vino was back beside her, wrapping her arms around his torso and resting her her cheek on his chest. "It's okay. At least you try." She smiled up at him like he was the highlight to her day. Which he typically was, other than rain. "I...really like you, Vino. You know that, don't you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:54 pm

He chuckled and nodded his head, running his fingers through her beautiful, curly hair. Vino put his hat back on his head and kissed the top of hers. "Of course I know that, Ki. I really like you too. Actually I was thinking about making us officially official. Like, boyfriend and girlfriend. Ride or die."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:05 am

Kiera's eyes dimmed from him running his hands through her hair. Gods, she loved that, or when he messed with her hair in general. "That's good." She said, nuzzling his neck. As long as he knew, her job as a peaceful little flower was complete. His next statement caught her off guard, and another flood of warmth rushed to her cheeks. "I'd like that. It'll be nice to finally call you my boyfriend."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:12 am

"Good." He bent down and kissed her cheek, then the freckles on her cheeks. Vino chuckled lightly before laying back in his bunk. "I need to change my relationship status, then." The Roman whispered, moistening his lips.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:22 am

"So do I," Kiera sighed and pulled out her phone to do just that. The little kissies on her cheek made her put her phone away right after changing her status, and she turned to Vino to give him a kiss on the cheek in return. "We should celebrate! And I know how..." She raised an eyebrow and darted her eyes to the floor beside his bed. Don't judge her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:51 pm

Vino grinned widely at Kiera before going to reach underneath his bunk for the alcohol stash. [color=#ffcc66"What kind do you want? Wine or....grey goose, vodka?"[/color] He kept looking and slowly realizing that he needed to stock up on drinks. "Oh, and..." Vino snapped his fingers and a bushel of grabs plopped on Kiera's lap.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:16 pm

"Ayyye!" Kiera cheered with a smile as the grapes appeared on her lap. Vino didn't do that often enough, and honestly it was a cool power. She plucked off a few and nibbled on them as she thought about what to drink. "Grey Goose, please." She remembered her first encounter with the drink was when her dad left it uncovered at their bar in the basement. It was just a sip. How bad could full-on Grey Goose be?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:21 am

Vino nodded his head and brought out the Grey Goose along with two red cups. Shortly after he sat back up on the bunk and opened up the clear bottle of the alcoholic drink. He took a few chugs of it before pouring Kiera some. "Here now there's no need to get white girl wasted okay?" The legionnaire said with a laugh.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:27 pm

Kiera sat up some to watch him with the Goose, nudging him lightly and smiling when he drank from the bottle, and waiting with a little smile as he filled up her cup. She glanced inside of it when he handed it to her and made a face. "Oh, come on. I'm perfectly safe as long as we're in here! No pointy objects, nobody to fight but you..." She poked out her lip in a pout. "Can I have just a little bit more? Pretty please?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:17 pm

"Mhm. I don't think you can handle, but then again, you have surprised me on several different occasions, lil mama." Vino gave Kiera a look saying that she knew what he was saying. He poured her some more Goose into her cup. "There." He took a couple more gulps from the bottle, realizing that he didn't need the extra red cup.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:01 pm

"Damn right I can h - Hey, we don't talk about that!" Kiera's face reddened as she almost snatched the cup away. The only reason she didn't was because she didn't want to spill anything on Vino's shirt. It wasn't like she didn't have ten more at her bunk but still. She took a sip, cringed a little at the burning in her throat, but continued drinking it anyway. Oh no. Let's see how this goes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Vino snickered at Kiera's reaction and placed a few pecks on her face. "Why not? You aren't ashamed are you, lil mama? There's no need for you to be, love." He gave a couple more pecks before gulping down a quarter of the bottle unphased.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:52 am

"Don't talk about it!" Kiera repeated and covered his mouth with both hands. About a little over halfway done with the cup, Kiera was beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol. Her vision was a little unreliable at the moment, and when she opened her mouth again her words were slurred. "Nooope. I never have any regrets, V. If I could do it again, I would!" She looked up at him with her eyebrows knitted. "Hey we should do that again."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Vino lightly bit one of one of her fingers that was covering his mouth. "I'm glad those hands have more than one talent." Dammit Vino. He laughed at his new girlfriend and planted a kiss on her lips. Vino finished off a couple more gulps before realizing that Kiera was drunk. "...I'm cutting you off, lil mama." He took the cup from the daughter of Pax and chugged down her cup and the rest of the bottle.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:58 pm

Kiera gasped and took her hand away, wiping off her finger on her leggings. "Shhh!" She even pushed him a little bit. Back to drunk Kiera. She sunk low into the headboard of Vino's bunk, swirling her cup beneath her nose before taking the last gulp...when Vino took her cup away. "Hey!" She protested, reaching for the cup. But he had already drained it. Now he was left with a scary Kiera. "Vino! I want some more! Why would you even do that?" She glared at him before clumsily reaching beneath his bed herself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:03 pm

"Kiera, no! You don't need any more!" The son of Bacchus grabbed Kiera by the wrists and pulled her away from his secret stash. Well, it wasn't really secret. All of the Bacchus kids had at least one. "The last thing we need is for you to go all crazy."Vino let her go. "...Now come here."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:57 pm

"Yeah, that's why I want some more!" Kiera said as though it were obvious. She struggled against his hands until her wrists were free and pulled her hands to her chest. "I'm not gon' go all crazy!" She slurred and nudged Vino. "...I don't wanna."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:18 pm

He groaned. "You don't need anymore, crazy woman." Vino took Kiera in his arms and started to kiss her freckles. "This is why I don't drink that often because of this! Now you have to sober up." The son of Bacchus said, not serious.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:07 am

"I'm not cra - You can't kiss me unless you give me more!" She shook her head so that he couldn't kiss her. She wasn't crazy! She just...got what she wanted when she was drunk, okay? She couldn't be as peaceful as she was sober anyway. Eventually, Kiera stopped trying and relaxed in Vino's arms, still pouting. "I don't gotta sober up. You ain't my dad and I don't gotta listen to you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:09 pm

Oh Kiera. Oh sweet, sweet, semi-innocent Kiera. Vino couldn't help, but to reach underneath his bunk to bring out some red wine. The good kind he got from his vineyard in California. Which one? He forgot. Wink. "Fine, fine! Here you are. Don't try and be all "Kiera the Crazy" on me when you're drunk out of your mind." He took the cup and poured it with some wine before handing it too her while she was in his arms. "That wasn't what you said a couple of days ago." The son of Bacchus mumbled underneath his breath.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vino's bunk   

Back to top Go down

Vino's bunk