Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

i am not your mother

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: i am not your mother   Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:01 pm

There was rarely an instance where Marisol is seen in regular clothing around the campers. Usually it was something along the lines of tight leather, something to show that Marisol is not to be messed with and you should not even look at her. Plus Gonzalo is really into those outfits.
But today Marisol was wearing sweatpants topped with one of the shirts she stole from her fiancé's closet. If you saw her from behind you wouldn't even realize she was the secondary leader and could decapitate you. She was in the market to buy groceries and not to see any of the campers that called her mom. That was absolutely insane how can you call a woman who is five years older than you your mother. At least call her sister what even is the ideology behind it.
She moved over to the fruit stand and started placing random foods into her basket. She'll pay later.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:43 pm

Jonah was in the market today because she needed milk. She wasn't afraid to get out there and milk the goat Margot found by hand, and probably would have done that instead. However, she figured that maybe voluntarily milking a lost goat when here was milk readily available in the market would do nothing but draw more attention to the Roman that wasn't supposed to be here. At least her living here made more sense than certain leaders living here. Anyway. She had on a dress that Cora helped her pick out for some reason (it was kind of short; what is the purpose of a short dress???) and her trusty combat boots just in case she had to fix something for the little Aztecan demigods. She bought her milk, then thought it may have been a good idea to get more grapes since the Senior Leader ate them all.

"Excuuuuse me," Jonah said in a sing-song tune to whoever was blocking the fruit. She looked like an everyday camper at first glance, so Jonah thought this was the perfect opportunity to spark up a conversation. "Y'know, the fruit here is much riper than where I'm from. The apples are crisper, the oranges are orangier, and I cannot get enough of the tangerines. I don't even like tangerines! But let me tell ya, these tangerines right here make me appreciate them just as much as someone who does - " Jonah glanced up at the person with a slight smile, one that only grew bigger when she recognized who it was. "Mom! What are you doing here? What are you wearing? I hardly recognized you!"

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:03 pm

[quote="cacti mom"]

Marisol jumped when she recognized the voice that scared all the Aztec out of her. She grimaced, thinking about one of the teenagers seeing her out in public when it's not Marisol catching them doing something illegal or inappropriate. And unfortunately they do that often. Marisol didn't remember doing those kinds of stuff when she was in their position.
Ms. Mora. She replied coolly, shifting her grocery bag to the other side of her chest. These are...my casual clothes.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:09 pm

"Casual clothes? You have casual clothes?" Jonah made a face out of confusion; she had yet to realize how chill this Aztec camp really was, so she just assumed that all the important people here wore their leather and sunglasses 24/7 and slept with battle axes, or each other in special cases. Actually, Jonah had just realized who exactly she was talking to and her palms got a little sweaty. "I-I mean, ma'am. Sir. Mom. Sh*t, sorry Ms. Marisol. Sh*t, sorry for saying sh*t. Never mind." Jonah made the "zip-lip" motion and stood up a little straighter. Nailed it.

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Ms. Mora I allowed you in this camp I expect you to behave like a proper Aztec warrior. Though she truly knew that the kids were only professional in the battle setting. Whenever they're outside of the battlefield it's a different story. She knew first hand, she's been at Camp Azteca for almost ten years. She's been through her teen years she knew what went on in the fields she had personal experience. But that doesn't excuse them from anything.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:34 pm

Jonah paled and looked down at her boots. She didn't like getting yelled at, especially by the person that could send her back home without a second thought. "Sorrysorrysorry. I'll shut up now. Uh...sorry." Jonah looked back at Marisol and tried to look tough. Key word: tried. Also, she didn't know how to follow her own directions obviously, because she kept talking. "D-Do you need me to fix something instead? Anything? Please do not kick me out, my other mom doesn't know I'm in Mexico."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:24 pm

Marisol exhaled, putting her hands on her hips. She probably shouldn't be so hard on her.Sorry Ms Mor-Jonah. She sighed, moving over to pick up a pomegranate from the market stand and put it in her bag, it's organic. She turned back towards Jonah, trying to look less scary, she had morals. She felt bad, okay? Marisol has feelings.Don't you have jungle training right now?.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:39 pm

When Ms. Marisol exhaled, Jonah could have sworn that she was gonna stab her or yell at her or something. She didn't know. Mom was scary. But instead, she had stopped calling her "Ms. Mora", which was good. She guessed. "Oh, no, don't be sorry! You're scary, but the good kind of scary that makes me only wanna pee a little bit." Jonah smiled a little nervously, turning the tangerine in her hand. Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion at then mentioning of her jungle training. "Nope, not until 5." Then her expression brightened. "I know! Maybe we can hang out a little until then! Teacher-to-Student. Secondary-to-Fake Aztec. You can teach me how to do that angry look! And I can show you the temple I'm working on rebuilding! And we can talk about Cora! Or Mr. Dad-Gonzalo! And - "

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Enough Jonah. She quieted the girl down. Honestly are they not training Aztecs right anymore because doesn't remember anyone this hyper. Unless she was the hyper one, but she doubted it. She sighed again, pulling up her drooping sweatpants. Marisol finished her fruit shopping before turning to the girl once again.
Marisol swung her bag over her shoulder and paid. Follow me. She said simply, walking down the rows of booths in the market place.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:20 am

Whoops, Jonah got ahead of herself again. She covered her mouth with both hands and nodded. She didn't want to annoy Marisol for the sake of some mother-daughter bonding, and thought it was best for her to remain quiet until told otherwise. If not, then she'd talk and talk and talk and...

"Okay!" Jonah said excitedly when Marisol told her to follow her. Only her hand were still over her mouth, and the word sounded like a very happy "mmgf". She walked at the Secondary Leader's side - after paying for the tangerine of course, curious to see whether or not she'd get in trouble or if Marisol was going to train her like in the Karate Kid. That would be so cool, why doesn't Jonah have her autograph?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Do you come to the market often. She asked Jonah as they walked down the curvy path of the market. They passed clothing stands and food stands and then stands that she didn't even understand what they were trying to sell. As they passed the people running the stands stared at her, and she knew it was at her. She was the secondary leader and one half of the biggest power couple of Azteca. And despite the clothing choice he was always recognizable by the death stare she always has.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:09 pm

Jonah nodded, and risked taking her hand away from her mouth to answer. "Yep! Every week or so, sometimes to buy food or supplies or little things for Cora, other times just to say hi to everyone. I know a lot of the sellers, too. We have a place like this in Camp Jupiter, but it's nowhere near as fun..." She drifted off as she thought back to her old home. Sure, she missed it, but her words were true. This market was much more fun. Her head snapped up and she looked and Marisol again, doing another zip-lip motion. "Sorry again. Talking to much. Shutting up now."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:04 pm

If you want to be an Aztec you need to learn to talk less. Marisol said simply, stopping to browse at the bags hanging from one of the stands. You need to present yourself better. For the gods. And for Marisol. She was the secondary leady she's not trying to make her camp run into the ground. She needs presentable warriors to beat the crap out of everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:32 am

"Talk less. Got it." She repeated with a nod. She should take notes, why wasn't she taking notes? Jonah patted her dress for a pen then, realizing she didn't have pockets, went into her boot to pull out her Sharpie she carried with her. She quickly wrote "shut up" on her forearm and turned to Marisol to listen to the next instructions. Jonah wanted to look good for the gods. That was important. "How am I supposed to present myself, Mo - uh, Señora?" Notice that she dropped the "ita". That was because of her almost-dad.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:56 pm

Keep your weapon in an obvious place on you. Marisol instructed. She patted to her huge ass sword sticking out of her bag. She has a whole lot of weapons in that bag, right next to the little baggies of fruit and other foods. That way your possible opponent knows that you mean business. Marisol hasn't looked at her directly since she instructed her to move down the market. That's another rule:don't make eye contact. Eye contact is weakness.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:42 pm

"Oh! I'm prepared for that one! It's right here in my..." She patted her belt...only to realize that it wasn't there because she was wearing her pretty dress. Jonah frowned; she really wanted to make a good impression on the gods and the goddess at her side. "Whoopsies. Scratch that."

Jonah had paused her walking to write that down too, then scurried to catch up with Marisol after seeing that she was a great deal away. "What's next?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am not your mother   

Back to top Go down

i am not your mother
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1