Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning, sunshine.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

Good morning, sunshine.  Empty
PostSubject: Good morning, sunshine.    Good morning, sunshine.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 4:33 pm

Ruth
Isis
20 yo
Ruth shuffled into the kitchen, her hair still messy from waking up. She had put on her clothes for the day, although she was still missing her shoes. It was six in the morning, and all she wanted to do was go back to bed. She wasn't that much of a morning person. Although she didn't think anyone was happy to wake up at 6am. Anyone who was is a freak of nature and should not be trusted.

She started to rummage around the cabinets, picking up empty cereal boxes and tossing them into the trash bin that sat across the room. Finally, she found a box of frosted flakes that was half full, and started to look for a bowl.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, sunshine.    Good morning, sunshine.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 7:49 pm

Roman loved everything about teaching magic except the fact that he had to wake up at the crack of dawn to prepare for such. He yawned as he stumbled through the halls until he reached the kitchen...where of which he nearly face planted on the linoleum because of his eyes being half-closed. Luckily he caught himself, or that would have been a disaster. Especially with Ruth here to witness it. Roman rubbed one of his eyes and sauntered over to the refrigerator to see what delicious items he could mix up for that morning. Let's see...eggs, bread for toast, fruit for fruiting... Roman snapped his head up, banging it on the bottom of the freezer. Why? He just realized that Ruth was there, that's why. He smoothly backed away from the fridge, rubbing the back of his head casually, and nodded her way.

"Ruth! Good morning." He then noticed that she was getting her breakfast stuff together, and thought that he should go back to doing so himself. He pulled out the eggs and the bread and set them on the counter. "You look nice." Aw. Roman.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, sunshine.    Good morning, sunshine.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 7:42 pm

Ruth
Isis
20 yo
Ruth smiled when Roman came in. At least she didn't have to suffer the morning alone. She could use some of Roman's positivity to kickstart her morning. She had just finished pouring her cereal and milk. So she leaned against the kitchen counter with her bowl and spoon in hand.

"Morning, sunshine." she greeted playfully, taking a bite of her cereal. She scrunched her nose after realizing that the milk had gone sour, pouring the now ruined bowl of cereal down the drain.

"Don't drink the milk." she stated, going back to the fridge to retrieve and then dispose of the old milk.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, sunshine.    Good morning, sunshine.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 7:21 pm

"Dear god, was it spoiled?!" Roman immediately felt himself grow panicked, but tried his hardest to remain calm. Rule Number One of Maintaining Control over Disasters was to breathe, think, and recuperate. Or else the kitchen could catch on fire and therefore kill them all. Instead of flipping out like he wanted to do, Roman calmly turned on the stove and got out a pan for his eggs. He counted to ten as he placed the pan on an eye. "That sucks. Do you want some eggs or toast instead?"

See? He is very good at playing things cool. Even if there was a hazardous growth possibly forming in Ruth's stomach due to the expired milk. Yeah, sure, she was all medically inclined. But doctors got sick too.

Ooc: I actually hate this post, I'm so sorry and Ily.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, sunshine.    Good morning, sunshine.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 6:52 pm

Ruth
Isis
20 yo
Ruth nodded grimly. Now it was gonna take forever for her to get that taste out of her mouth. Honestly, there was nothing worse than spoiled milk.

"I mean if you're already making it" She smiled, "I owe you one."

She took a seat at the table, craning her neck to see the time on the wall clock. She probably had a fair amount of time before children started cramming into the kitchen. That was the bright side of getting up early, she didn't have to push her way past everyone to get food. It wasn't her fault they were standing around.

On the other hand, getting up early meant she had a lot of chores to do. She wasn't sure whose job it was to restock the fridge, but they were failing at it.

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, sunshine.    Good morning, sunshine.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Roman E. Thomas

19; Magic Instructor; Follower of Bes; Mom; Smol

"Delicious breakfast coming up!" Roman said, very confident. He shouldn't have been because he was not the greatest cook, however no had told him that. Who would want to? He turned on the stove to preheat it, then put a little bit of butter in the pan for the eggs.

“So how’s your morning so far?” He asked politely, headed towards the coffee maker after getting an egg together.
thanks
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, sunshine.    Good morning, sunshine.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 12:12 am

Ruth
Isis
20 yo
"Thank yoouuuuuu" Ruth replied, deciding to spend her spare moment by getting the coffee machine to work. "You want some coffee?" She asked, pulling the bag of coffee grounds from one of the cabinets. Its something she could actually make well. Despite the fact that they bought coffee grounds in bulk and therefore it was horrible quality. Everyone and their mother drank coffee around here. She would hate to be the person in charge of grocery shopping.

"Well, lets see. I woke up. And now I'm here."

Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, sunshine.    Good morning, sunshine.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 2:21 am

Roman didn't even have to think about his answer to her question. "Definitely. Yes please." He needed coffee to survive around here, and it was almost as if the liquid had replaced his blood. He laughed softly at her story to how her day was going. "That sounds very eventful," He said sarcastically. Roman stirred the eggs in the pan...that's it. He was gonna do it. "Hey, Ruth, I was thinking that maybe this Saturday we can - "

"Nobody better be naked if I come in here!" A voice called down the hall somewhere, followed by the rhythmic tap of metal against the wooden floor. Adan sat down in a bar stool with a model of something he was tinkering with, completely ruining Roman's potential date. The 28-year-old looked up, glanced between Ruth and Roman, then looked back down at the model. "Oh never mind, it's just you two."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, sunshine.    Good morning, sunshine.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 2:34 am

Good morning, sunshine.  Tumblr_nchymz0fuM1sfr24qo2_250Good morning, sunshine.  Tumblr_ndsr4vplrP1rz1675o7_250
Aliana was close behind Adan, still only half awake. "Adan, please." She groaned as Adan said something that wasn't completely appropriate nor needed. She waved to Ruth and Roman, maneuvering around them to try to get some breakfast. Of course when she opened the fridge there was no milk.

"Hey, guys, where's the-"
"Spoiled" Ruth interjected, idly staring at the coffee pot as it took forever to boil the water or something. Roman had said something before Adan and Aliana came in, but considering he didn't finish what he was saying, it probably wasn't that important.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, sunshine.    Good morning, sunshine.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 2:58 am

Roman sighed. Everytime he tried to ask Ruth out, something got in the way. Sometimes it was himself, sometimes it was outside forces. Fate liked to mix it up a little. "Hey Adan, Aliana." He greeted halfheartedly. Maybe next time.

"What? You act like it didn't happen before." Adan said to Aliana, who had entered around the same time he did. He had seen some things in his day. When he heard there was no milk, he frowned. "Damn it, who let it spoil?"

Roman shrugged and opened the carton of eggs back up, as well as the bag of bread. "Do you guys want toast and eggs instead? They're sunny side up! The eggs, I mean. Not the toast."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, sunshine.    Good morning, sunshine.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 6:46 pm

Good morning, sunshine.  Tumblr_nchymz0fuM1sfr24qo2_250Good morning, sunshine.  Tumblr_ndsr4vplrP1rz1675o7_250
Aliana sighed, "Thats because it hasn't happened, you might've said you saw it, but I don't believe you. Who did you catch, anyways?" When Roman offered to cook breakfast, Aliana smiled.
"That would be great, thank you Roman." Nudging Adan to do the same.
She picked up one of the news papers someone had brought in and took a seat at the table, opening to a random page and reading the first story she saw. Oh look, politicians were having issues with money.

"I can help you, Roman." Ruth offered, "More people will probably want breakfast too, we might as well make a bunch."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, sunshine.    Good morning, sunshine.  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 5:53 pm

Good morning, sunshine.  Tumblr_ni6tms2ls01u52dhuo9_250Good morning, sunshine.  Tumblr_nldzf9Gtg21th88jpo6_250

"Hey, I see a lot of things in my classes!" Adan said defensively, setting his model down and looking over at Aliana. There was this one emo kid that used to make out with that one angry blogger and it was just too much for him to handle. He went back to tinkering, but then Aliana nudged him.
He gave her a look that said Seriously? His food is disgusting! before turning to Roman with a nod. "Uh, yeah. Thanks, man."

"No problem. The most delicious meal of your life is coming right up!" Roman smiled to the older instructors and took a slightly burnt egg out of the pan. He looked over at Ruth offering to help and shrugged. "No, I don't I can make a few - "

"LET HER HELP." Adan interjected.

Roman frowned at him, then smiled back at Ruth. "Never mind then. I guess I could use some help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, sunshine.    Good morning, sunshine.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning, sunshine.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Brooklyn House :: The First Floor-
Jump to: