Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tequila

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daddy
Daddy

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:02 am

TEQUILA - Tequila Tumblr_m9s1r8PGvf1r9e3qyo3_250

"Ayyyye..." Jonah laid down on her stomach, a red cup in one hand and a bottle of tequila in the other. The others girls were busy, so for tonight's girls' night there were only three people in attendance: Jonah, Maggie, and Carmen. Let me just say this. They were wasted. "Who wants more of da sauce?"

Last edited by Daddy on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:09 am

"Jonah, that's not spanish." Maggie slurred, instead of drinking the tequila, she took a sip of the diet coke that they had brought to mix with the tequila. It wasn't the best combination, she would admit that, but after a couple drinks it really didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:10 am

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey..." Carmen started to sing to Maggie with her hand held over her heart. "Please don't take my Maggie away..." On a normal day Carmen could sing the socks off of anyone, but since he was drunk off of tequila. She turned to look at Jonah. "Pour me one, Jonah's ark!" She shouted, then did a weird wink thing to Maggie.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:16 am

"You're not Spanish." Jonah hiccuped, then laughed for a very long time because she was hilarious. She applauded Carmen's solo while simultaneously trying to pour more of the drink into her cup. Less than half made it in. "Let me have some of the soda thingy."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:22 am

"I am puerto rican." Maggie admitted, but shut up when Carmen started to sing to her. "That was amazing," Maggie clapped, "You should audition for american idol, or Mexican idol, or whatever this island's name is idol." She tossed the liter of diet coke over to Jonah.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:57 am

Carmen giggled and looked between Maggie and Jonah. "W-we should...we should have our own camp! Camp Chicas for the badest bishes." She shurred, before getting the bottle and taking a shot directly from it.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Jonah put all of her concentration into pouring some of the coke into her cup. A lot of it got on her shirt but whatever. She held up the cup high in the air and cheered. "All hail Camp Chicas! But guys guys guys. Guys listen." Jonah thought she was whispering. She was not. "Shovels. Lots and lots of shovels." She raised her eyebrows and pretended to drop a mic.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 2:23 pm

Maggie cheered along with Jonah, downing the rest of what was in her cup. She paused, apparently deep in thought. "Guys." She prompted, "Why am I single? Jonah has Cora, Carmen has Brett, god. Why am I single and Brett's not? I don't deserve this."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:09 pm

Carmen smirked. "Shovels are amazing, Jonah." She giggled and took another shot to the head. "Okay, that's probably because no one can handle your beautiful awesomeness, Maggie." The daughter of Tonaituh winked at her.
Back to top Go down

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 4:37 pm

TEQUILA - Tequila Tumblr_n76ueys7A21qb0jsbo2_250
Cora was always on top of everything. Training, she was early, dates, she's always the early one. Cora believes that being early makes her a champion. And Cora is always a winner. Even when she loses she still is able to give the other person a bloody nose. And that is a win for her.
But she had a good reason she was late. Cora was nonstop sparring with that white kid. Everytime she one they would lose they would rematch Cora. And ofcourse Cora always wins.
Cora entered the building and went over to her friends. She hugged her friend Maggie and hugged a little less sincere with Carmen. They werent as close, but maybe that girls night next week will be better.
"Hi guys. Hi Jonah." She said as she slid into her seat. Cora might have winked a Jonah.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 5:12 pm

Jonah patted the top of Cora's head to comfort her, then gasped in over-exaggerated horror. "Cora and I aren't - I - We're..." She gave up and grumbled as she drank more of the terrible combination. Just then, a very hot person walked toward them and did not hug Jonah. Then she realized that it was Cora and really wanted to hug her. "Boo-wan-os nachos, Cora. Come eat some of this drink."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 5:15 pm

"okay, okay, okay. now that we're all here, what should we do? Because iiiiii was thinking that we could play dare or truth." Maggie said, trying to take a drink from her empty cup. "No limits. Anything goes. No limits." She had no idea that she just repeated the no limits thing.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:01 pm

Carmen giggled. "Cora!!! Cora reef!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands together. She scooted over to sit on Maggie's lap, her back to her. "Okay let's play." She giggled, playing with her own hair.
Back to top Go down

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 9:13 pm

Cora scooted closer next to Jonah as she drowned herself in shots, "Who is first, then?"
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 9:17 pm

"Oh! Someone dare the princess to do a thing!" Jonah heavily slurred. She leaned against Cora and pointed to Carmen to get dared.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 9:22 pm

"Wait no!" Maggie exclaimed, "You guys don't know how this game works. Carmen has to choose truth or dare." Even she remembered the rules and she could barely stand up straight. She turned to Carmen and looked at her expectantly, "What do you choose?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 9:55 pm

Carmen watched, but giggled when Jonah pointed at her. "M-me? Well..I chose dare!" She exclaimed with another giggle.
Back to top Go down

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:16 pm

"Let me pick the dare let me pick the dare! Let me
pick the dare!" Cora exclaimed as she coughed into Jonah' mouth. She wasn't quite drunk yet, but she mentally thought she was. Weird how the brain works. "You two," she said waving her finger at Carmen and Maggie, "should make out lenguas and all." She was doing her friend a favor. She'll thank her later.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:58 pm

The daughter of Tonatiuh giggled and turned so that she was facing Maggie. She rested her hand on her cheek and leaned in, panting a kiss there.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:04 pm

Maggie reciprocated the kiss, her hand moving to Carmen's waist. Lets be honest, she would do the same even if she weren't completely hammered. She wasn't gonna deny that Carmen was kinda hot.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:16 pm

"Ay, ay, ay!" Jonah giggled and held her cup up again. She fumbled for her phone and hurried to the camera button (it almost fell in her drink), snapping three blurry pictures with her thumb blocking the bottom half. "Who's next?"
Back to top Go down

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:28 pm

"Um." Cora glanced over at her friends kissing, "I'll go."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:34 pm

Carmen continued to kiss Maggie even after the dare was over. Her hand slid down her arm to her manicured fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:41 pm

Drunk kisses in the moonlight, yeah Maggie could do those. As she felt Carmen's hand move down, hers moved up, finding their way to Carmen's hair. Behind her haze, Maggie was ecstatic. It had been forever since she kissed someone, let alone a girl. It was really nice.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:45 pm

Jonah's eyes were glassy, but she was almost sure that the dare was over but her friends were still makin' out. She guess it was up to her and Cora to keep this game going. "Cora, Rora, Shora, Mora...Hey! Your name sounds like my name, ha. Dare or the truth?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TEQUILA - Tequila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tequila   TEQUILA - Tequila Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tequila
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Camp Azteca :: The Jungle :: Anicent Temple Ruins-
Jump to: