Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:08 pm

At Santiago's touch, Cyrus turned his head slightly and moved in for the kiss. Except there was no kiss. Okay, technically there was a kiss but on Cyrus' forehead. He was very confused now more than anything and picked apart Santiago's words for an explanation.

"You know everything you need to know about me. Right?"
Cyrus was sure they covered god parent, powers, and personality stuff. That's what all of his past relationships asked him about before they made out somewhere. Why was Santiago expecting more? When he moved back, Cyrus leaned forward to lay on his stomach, his forearms supporting his torso.

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:17 pm

Santiago turned to his side when Cyrus laid down on his stomach. "No, not really. Like...What is your favorite color, when's your birthday, what movies do you like?" He asked, staring at his date. He wanted to know everything about this calm son of Cyrus. He moved the fruit basket and pot of chocolate behind his back so that there wasn't any obstacles in the way.

OOC: Shoooooort.

Egyptians: MalcolmBellamyBa'alEvan
JamalVida
Aztecs: CarmenSantiagoJavierZoilaGonzalo
AntonioMozambique
Chinese: Lei
Norse: CalderBryant-JaceGretchenMohinderVincent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:22 am

Cyrus couldn't quite believe what he was hearing. It didn't make any sense to him that Santiago wanted more than what he gave him already. His thumb rested between his teeth as he tried to fathom what Santiago just asked him, taking his time to respond.

"Um...I don't think I have one. I do like dark blue, I guess." Cyrus shifted his legs and looked down at the blanket as if it would answer for him. "My birthday's July 20th...and I don't know. Avengers, maybe?"

Ooc: disgraceful post right here

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:26 am

Santiago nodded his head slowly. "For me, I like the color orange and black." he smiled slightly. "What is your favorite food in the whole world?" He asked, placing his hand in the center of him and Cyrus.

OOC: Sameeee

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:43 am

"I-I like grapes. But you probably knew that already." Cyrus gave tiny laugh, but still didn't look up. He didn't want to answer questions because it all felt so weird and alien to him. He couldn't remember that last time someone had asked him his favorite color. Hell, or his birthday. Cyrus messed with his sleeves, rolling them whenever they fell back down, and switched his staring to Santiago's hand between them.

"What game are you playing, Santiago?" Cyrus did look back up with a small smile on his lips. The static was still present, and if anything it was thickening. "Why do you want to know this? Really, hombre."

Ooc: Idk if this is better; I'm only mobile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Of course. He thought to himself before staring into the cocoa bean fields. They were so amazingly beautiful for the simple fact that they would turn into the one thing that most everyone loves. Chocolate. He was about to ask another question when Cyrus beat him to the punch. Santiago felt like the question he asked as a weird one. Why else would he ask these questions? "Becase I want to know more about you. Why wouldn't I ask you these questions, Cyrus? The reason I asked you out was because I wanted you to be your boyfriend. Nothing else." Santiago answered, going to touch his shoulder.

OOC: Better than this one.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:14 pm

"More about - Santiago, don't you already know enough?" The question didn't come out as rude, but more like the actual question it was meant to be. This was all a little overwhelming if he were to be completely honest. When Santiago asked why else would he be asking, Cyrus didn't know how to respond. Should he respond? The son of Tlaloc kept it cool, however, not dropping his smile or looking away like how he wanted to.

"Nobody else has asked me any of these questions. Just tell me what you really want and it will be yours, Eugenia." You guessed it: Cyrus did not believe Santiago despite knowing that he was as honest as honesty could come. It might have taken a while for Cyrus to finally believe him, but for now he just stuck with what he picked from past dates. There had to be more than Santiago just wanting to be novios. Right? Right.

...Of course.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:41 pm

Santiago raised an eyebrow out of confusing. "Uh no. Why would I stop asking you questions? The whole point of this date was to get to know you better. Wasn't this what happens on a date? Two people ask questions to get to know each other to see if they are compatible?" Santiago asked in bewilderment.

He sat up from his current positioned and faced turned to Cyrus, sitting crisscross. "I'm not like everyone else, Cyrus Fabián Delgato-Bravo. I'm Santiago." He stated, staring in his eyes. "And the only thing I want from you is to be with you. Not in you, not above you, not beneath, with you."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:27 pm

"I don't f*cking know, I'm not used all of this, Santiago." Cyrus sighed, but not in an exasperated way. It was more so because he was tired of not knowing how to handle these situations, mostly because he had never been in this type of situation. He thought dates were meant for something else. Not "asking questions to get to know each other" and all of that. Was this what dates were supposed to be for?

Cyrus opened his mouth to say something, then closed it, then opened it again. "How did you...You know my full name?" He wasn't even sure if anyone even knew one of his last names, let alone both along with his middle name. His smile slowly faded away in astonishment, a rare emotion for him to feel. He tried to think past it, but it was difficult to. "I understand...though the other ways sound fun too, no?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:53 pm

Santiago shook his head slowly, trying not to say something that might turn their already rocky first date worse. "Then let me teach you, Cyrus. Let me show you how to be more than...than a fuckboy or just some side piece that someone uses for their enjoyment." He reached out for the son of Tlaloc's hand. "Let me be the one that makes you smile." He whispered. This was getting pretty deep for their first date, but Santiago needed to tell his date this. He let go of his hand and ran it up his arm.

"Because I know." He stated, moving his hand so that he was no longer touching Cyrus. "Yes, those are fun, but I'm not looking for that right now."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Cyrus didn't want to say anything now. He watched his hand reached out for his as he listened to what Santiago had to say, not really sure what to make of it. He didn't feel like that was all he was. Then again, he didn't feel like anything else whenever he dated someone. Of course he wasn't going to tell Santiago that. He was feeling too much emotion from this date as it is. Again, he was very uncomfortable. He enjoyed the feeling of his hand on his arm even though he couldn't actually feel his palm through his button-up. It was comforting.

"We're just going to have to ride this roller-coaster out, Santiago. If you are serious...If you are really serious about this..." Cyrus laughed a little, rubbing the bottom half of his face as he thought about it. "I just hope you're patient enough. I feel as though I should wish you luck."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:11 pm

Santiago knew that dating Cyrus would have some complications, but was prepared for it. He didn't know why, but he was drawn to him for some reason and he wanted this spirited, calm, sexy son of Tlaloc to be with him even if that leaves him broken hearted in the end..."Then I will make sure to enjoy the ups." He smiled a bit before leaning over and placing a light kiss on Cyrus' neck. "And as a hunter," He moved closer to him, making sure he was staring him in the eyes. "I have loads of patients. That's one thing that you should know about me." He whispered before moving away, going to lay down on his back. "And I don't need luck. All I need is strategy."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:20 pm

Cyrus chuckled, raising an eyebrow at the kiss on his neck. "Keep acting like this and there may be quite a few 'ups' in your future." Dammit, Cyrus. He broke through the seriousness that was beginning to dominate all of his emotions with his typical, lustful self. And when Santiago looked him in the eyes, Cyrus dared to challenge him with an equally intense stare as if whispering "Fight me". His lips twitched into a small smile. "And what other parts of you should I be well acquainted with, Eugenia? Other than your patience of course."

As Santiago rolled over to his back, Cyrus remained on his stomach. He stared at the other leader for a long time, not saying anything, just watching. He didn't know where their relationship would go, or even if they would have a relationship. In Cyrus' mind, he was still the thirteen year old that was in silent competition with Santiago, to one day be as good as he was and maybe get his attention. Now...well, he had his attention. Would he ever be as good as Santiago? "We'll see what all strategy you'll need in time. For now, I'm still as single as it gets, and it's your last chance to back out and turn this into something...I'm better with." Cyrus gave him a wink.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Santiago could've rolled eyes at Cyrus' comment. He didn't except anything else than how the son of Tlaloc was acting. "...My heart. That's the only thing you need to be "acquainted" with." His glare didn't waiver nor wane. "I'm not going to back down from a challenge, Cyrus. I want you exclusively and I will do anything- almost anything- to accomplish that."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:07 am

"That's no fun, is it?" Cyrus mused, his hand finding Santiago's belt again and tugging on it gently. "I do like you in jaguar print." He mumbled finally before keeping his hands to himself. Cyrus continued to shoot his playful, un-innocent glance to match the other leader's glare. This was fun.

Eventually, he looked away with a sigh. Scratching the stubble on his chin, Cyrus looked off at the border of camp in the distance as he spoke again. "You speak bravely. You are very excited, it seems, to see whether or not I break your stoic little heart." He looked back at Santiago, scooping a finger in the chocolate near him and eating it. The chocolate, not himself. "I'm eager to see how this one plays out."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:49 pm

Santiago actually rolled his eyes this time. "Is there an off button?" He asked, poking Cyrus in the belly button. Oh, firm...purr. "Thank you. I like you in gray, but I think I already said that." He grinned a bit before rolling on his side so that he was facing him.

"I hope you wouldn't break my heart. I would hate for you to come up missing." And eyes, that was a threat. He leaned over and placed a soft kiss on his cheek before taking a small bite out of it. "As am I." He whispered after he let go.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:37 am

Cyrus gave a light chuckle, indicating that his poke tickled just the slightest. "I'm not sure, Santiago. Wanna find it?" Then he had the nerve to actually prop himself on on of his elbows, his other hand fiddling with the buttons of his shirt. Once it was unbuttoned, he took it off altogether and went back to laying on his stomach, now completely shirtless. "You did, but every compliment from you is worth the repetition."

The son of Tlaloc smirked. "I wonder what you'd do to me..." His voice faded off dreamily as he considered the possibilities that only intensified with Santiago's lips on his cheek. He turned his head to face the Junior Tribe Leader, getting close enough as if he planned to kiss him. "I see. You can barely keep from touching me, hombre." Then he retreated his face, laughing softly and ducking his head low.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:26 pm

"¡Dios mio!" Santiago could barely take the seduction that the son of Tlaloc was laying on him. He didn't know if he should look at his bare chest even though he had countless times before this. His heart beat increased slightly.

"I...I...I can keep from touching you if you weren't so damn tempting. Did the goddess Tlazolteotl send you to capture not only my heart, by my penis?" Santiago asked crawling toward him and nipping the top of his head.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:55 pm

Cyrus arched an eyebrow in amusement to Santiago's reaction. It was a common one, as he often took off articles of clothing on a first date. It seemed different in the presence of Santiago. He suddenly took a little more pride in the way he looked, even some self-consciousness, instead of viewing himself as a sort of prop. But that story's for another day.

"So you are tempted by me, Eugenia." Cyrus didn't say it like a question, more like a clarifying statement. He moistened his lips and turned his face back towards him with a smirk. "Tlazolteotl works in confusing ways. She is a goddess of lust, and of sin, and of guilty pleasures." He whispered, each things he listed making his hand draw closer and closer to Santiago's belt yet again. "Why don't you come by my room when we're finished here and figure out which one I am after? Better yet, if each of her talents will be found there as well?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:41 pm

Santiago didn't want to his statement to be true, but it was. It was very true. He watch Cyrus closely as his hand crept closer and closer to his belt. The son of Tepeyollotl quickly grabbed his wrist and dig his nails into the other's skin.

"I don't want to go to your room. I swear this is why I should've kept my mouth shout about my feelings for you." He let go of his hand and started to clean up. He needed some time alone right now to gather is thoughts. Was dating Cyrus going to be worth the trouble and frustration he felt now? Of course it was! Trust me, I know. Wink wonk.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Cyrus watched his face instead of his belt, testing to see his reaction. He didn't even flinch as the nails dug into his wrist, expecting a reaction like this one. Santiago was too noble - too "pure" when compared to Cyrus - to turn against his sincere words said earlier so quickly. It was refreshing. It made Cyrus even more curious about him.

"You should have," Cyrus agreed with a nod, bringing his hand back to him once release. He folded it beneath him with his other one. As he began to clean up, Cyrus stood up and picked up his shirt, holding it over his shoulder and he leaned against the tree off of the blanket. "You should be very careful about who you catch feelings for, Santiago. If you're looking for an actual relationship, that is. You can't change people."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:52 am

He stopped what he was doing, burying his head in his hands as he tried to think this through. He didn't want to end the date, but right now it felt like Cyrus didn't care whether or not it continued. Why was this so frustrating???

"Cyrus. I'm trying to- I'm just trying to get to know you. I don't understand the problem. What are you afraid of?" Santiago snatched his hands down when he asked the question. Getting up quickly, the junior leader got up and stood in front of Cyrus with one hand by his head.

"Is it because you don't trust me? It's that it? You don't trust me because you think I'm going to play you like the last boyfriend you had? Well let me assure you that's not me. That's not me at all! You've known me long enough that's no know that." Santiago moved away from and went back to cleaning up.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Cyrus watched as Santiago went into another pouting session, a bored expression on his face. It was a shame to end on such a bad note. Their previous meetings had ended like this. Maybe they just...weren't meant to be.

"I've told you all that you needed to know about me, Santiago." Cyrus sighed, looking Santiago dead in the eye as he approached him. At his question, the air turned to static. "I'm not afraid of anything."

He started to grow defensive as he came even closer, and his typical calm demeanor vanished completely the instant he mentioned his last boyfriend. He shoved Santiago as hard as he could in his chest, his shirt floating contradictingly gracefully to the ground. "How fuckin' dare you! You heartless son of a - Don't you ever think you have the right to invade my personal business and throw it in my face like that!" Cyrus' face was red with anger, thunder booming overhead somewhere. His face displayed something very rare for him: hurt and rage. "You're an idiot if you think that I'll ever trust you after this! I can't believe I wasted my time on a-a...An arrogant little asshole like you!" Cyrus raised his fists like how he was taught to do when he used to live in Durango, how he used to settle things, but instead let his trembling hands drop to his side.

He glared at Santiago for a while before scooping up his shirt and turning away, walking back to the mainland. When Cyrus opened his mouth again, his quiet tone returned. "...Just forget this ever happened. I never want to speak to you again."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:23 pm

When Santiago was shoved back by Cyrus, he couldn't help, but to become more upset. The air felt thicker and the thunder that sounded in the skies above him made him go on the defense as well. His eyes turned into jaguar ones. "Well it isn't like you cared anyway! Gods damn, Cyrus." His fists balled up as well, ready to attack this sexy ass mother fucker right now. Fuck is title. "No, I'm the one who wasted their time. You don't care."

All he could do at this point all he could do is watch Cyrus leave. "Fine. Then don't." With that, he gathered the basket, blanket, and cracked heart and left.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez   

Back to top Go down

¿Futuro Novíos? Tal Vez