Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

the docks (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peggy Carter
Admin

PostSubject: the docks (OPEN)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Alexa
Mixcoatl / Xochiquetzal
18 yo
Alexa stood at the edge of the dock, five feet from where her sailboat was docked. She was wearing what she usually wore when she went out on the boat, jean shorts and a graphic tee with the sleeves cut off. Her hair was pulled into a bun, although it kept coming undone. She had her sunglasses on, which made her feel way cooler than she actually was.

She had just finish wiping down the boat, which had gotten grimy after the weather they'd been having. So she finally had a break to relax. Maybe she'd be granted an hour before someone came up wanting a ride to one of the islands. Alexa took a seat on the edge of the dock, placing her bare feet in the water. She wasn't sure where her shoes had gone to, and she should probably locate them before she got a splinter on the old wood.

chloe archer- wadjet
devin lawless- set
emily friedman- serket
leah howard- hathor
ruth palmer- isis
sylvie larson- anat

ROMANS
bea grantham- vertumnus
freja eklund- jupiter
hero grantham- vertumnus
jena zaman- pax
kara peña - legacy of cupid and mercury
paige evans- legacy of veritas and venus
roz miller- mars
sage weber- pomona
sammy koenig - legacy of latona and summanus

AZTECS
alexa vendez- legacy of mixcoatl and xochiquetzal
maggie hernandez- tlacloc / middles tribe leader
margot zhang- tepeyollotl

CHINESE
ava huang- lu-pan
xia wang- i-ti

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: post for loe   Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:23 pm

"Alexa!" Running down towards the dock was the young daughter of the butterfly goddess. Her hair was pulled into a loose pony tail. She had her knitted cover-up over her red swimsuit.  

As she ran, butterflies of all colors kept on landing on her shoulder or her fingers for a brief moment before flying off, hovering around the boat. She wasn't expecting her friend to be leaving so soon. Flora was pretty sure that yesterday at lunch, in between the many food fights, Alexa said she would take Flora out.

She climbed onto the boat, flopping over onto the wooden deck. "Oh gods Alexa," She said in between panting, "Don't make me do that again."

Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the docks (OPEN)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:16 pm

Alexa
Mixcoatl / Xochiquetzal
18 yo
Alexa erupted into a fit of giggles when Flora came running down the dock and jumped into her boat. "I wasn't going to leave without you," she told her, standing up from her seat on the dock. "but I have to say, that was a wicked jump you did. Like right over the railing, man. No hesitation, whatsoever." She hopped onto the boat, putting her sunglasses on top of her head, and her hands on her hips.

"Okay so here's the plan, we wait another fifteen-ish minutes, make sure that nobody needs a ride. Then we make a quick stop at one of the nearby island's to get fuel, and then we can go where ever you like. Sound good?"

chloe archer- wadjet
devin lawless- set
emily friedman- serket
leah howard- hathor
ruth palmer- isis
sylvie larson- anat

ROMANS
bea grantham- vertumnus
freja eklund- jupiter
hero grantham- vertumnus
jena zaman- pax
roz miller- mars
sage weber- pomona

AZTECS

CHINESE
ava huang- lu-pan
xia wang- i-ti

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the docks (OPEN)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:44 pm

Flora grinned, laughing a bit as she got up. She patted her cover-up, letting little splinters fall to the floor.
Thank you. You know, I did gymnastics professionally."

She laughed again, obviously joking. Flora couldn't do gymnastics to save her life. She wasn't that flexible. Flora put her hands at her side, remembering that she didn't have to sign for Alexa. She didn't have to sign for anyone she really didn't understand why she still signed as she talked. It was really more for her. "I have gas money." She told her friend, patting the pocket of her cover up.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the docks (OPEN)   Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:01 am

Alexa
Mixcoatl / Xochiquetzal
18 yo
Alexa smiled at Flora's gymnastics comment. "Really?" She joked, "No wonder you're so agile." She started to untether the ropes that kept the boat near the dock, dropping them onto the floor of the deck with a thud. She pushed the boat away from the dock a little, although it only moved a couple inches.

"Oh you didn't have to do that!" She said, when Flora mentioned gas money, "God, you're so sweet. You're probably the nicest person I've taken out on this boat." The benefit of being the official transporter of the island is that she knew almost everybody. The downside of that is that she met really annoying people. People who think that just because they have better powers than her, are more knowledgeable. She didn't care if you were the son of the god of sailboats, if you tried to tell her how to sail her boat she would throw you off.

chloe archer- wadjet
devin lawless- set
emily friedman- serket
leah howard- hathor
ruth palmer- isis
sylvie larson- anat

ROMANS
bea grantham- vertumnus
freja eklund- jupiter
hero grantham- vertumnus
jena zaman- pax
roz miller- mars
sage weber- pomona

AZTECS

CHINESE
ava huang- lu-pan
xia wang- i-ti

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the docks (OPEN)   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:08 am

Flora smiled, feeling warmth in her cheeks, "Thanks, Lex," She took off her cover-up and dropped it on the ground next to her.

She walked over to Alexa and sat on her knees. She looked over the boat at the calm water under them. She loved going on the boat to watch the water. She liked how it curled under turbulence. And she loved going into it Water has always been some sort of safety blanket for her, despite having water be the largest thing that disconnects her from her friends in Scotland. "But take the money." Flora said after she returned from her thoughts, "It's nothing really, I doubt people give you gas money here anyway."

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the docks (OPEN)   Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:47 pm

Alexa
Mixcoatl / Xochiquetzal
18 yo
Alexa smiled at Flora insisting that she take the money. "Okay, fine. But next time I don't want to see any money on this boat."
Five minutes later they were far away from the docks. Alexa stood at the wheel, attentively looking ahead to where they were headed. They were going fairly fast, since there wasn't enough wind to pull the sails up, they were going to have to rely on the motors. She could probably sail this route with her eyes closed, but she didn't want to risk it. There were rocks around these parts that could take down many a boat.  

chloe archer- wadjet
devin lawless- set
emily friedman- serket
leah howard- hathor
ruth palmer- isis
sylvie larson- anat

ROMANS
bea grantham- vertumnus
freja eklund- jupiter
hero grantham- vertumnus
jena zaman- pax
roz miller- mars
sage weber- pomona

AZTECS

CHINESE
ava huang- lu-pan
xia wang- i-ti

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the docks (OPEN)   Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:27 am

cacti mom wrote:

"Gods everything is so calm out here." Flora noted as they floated along. Nothing was calm at camp. It was either spar until you're all bruised up or go eat in the mess hall and get into a fight over the Ramen. No one is messing with her Ramen. But the point is that this was the most peaceful thing she has done all week. And the Aztec girls went in the Maize field earlier this week, wink wonk.  

"This is my favorite part, when the boat just...glides." Flora whispered as she looked over the horizon, "Let's jump." No not "let's jump and die". She's not an idiot. She meant jump and swim around and look very cute. And then later Flora's butterflies can bring them back to the boat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the docks (OPEN)   

Back to top Go down

the docks (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1