Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

roof blogging

Go down 
AuthorMessage

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 3:09 am

roof blogging Tumblr_inline_n47fgta0PT1sdmeiv

Juno Hathaway sat on the ledge of the roof, watching the residence of Brooklyn House walk on by, minding their own business. But Juno was minding their business and writing every single word down about them that she could write all about them in her blog. It was a good blog, it's been recommended by BuzzFeed, though she doesn't know if that is a compliment or not.
Though she was working hard on her post, Juno still managed to look absolutely cute. With her hair up in a pony tail. The hair band matched her red skirt, everything had to match what are you kidding. You need to look good when running a blog.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:01 pm

roof blogging Tumblr_inline_mqxpcxX9OW1qz4rgp

Darius hated to be on the roof, but his friends insisted on him seeing the view. If you're wondering why he hated to be on the roof; it's because he feels so far from the ground. Up here he felt powerless, almost as if with every foot in ascended was another twenty percent of his power draining. To help him cope, he decided to sit down. Maybe feeling something firm would help him calm down.
Back to top Go down

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:18 pm

roof blogging Teen-wolf-cora-hale-adelaide-kane-Favim.com-985023

As she let her feet dangle off of the roof, she heard footsteps behind her. Juno turned, pushing her hair out of her face. She saw a guy who she had probably written about at some point in time. she turned, moving away from the ledge and now facing the guy, "Are you alright?" She asked, pulling out her notebook.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 2:18 am

The follower of Geb turned over to look at the girl who had her laptop and notepad out. He raised and eyebrow before shaking his head. "I can't heights." He finally answered. Darius had seen the girl around the Brooklyn House, but never caught her name. "What are you doing up hereHe asked, nodding to her laptop and notepad. He was curious as to why anyone would want to be on the fifth floor of the mansion willingly.
Back to top Go down

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:05 am

roof blogging Tumblr_inline_ns2semQKen1rtj6jl_500

"Watching two girls reading," She started as she shut the notepad. Juno then returned to her laptop where she began to type away, "dreadful, I know. But I have to update it at some point." Juno said over the clacking of her keys. She titled the article Fanfiction in Real Life. Get it? Because they're practically dating, reading all cute like. Sure it's kind of illegal to do this, but this is Brooklyn House. Juno honestly doesn't care. "You're free to join me, love."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Darius raised an eyebrow at Juno. Aha, Juno. Sort of funny since she's an Egyptian magician with the same name of the Roman queen of the gods. "Why are you watching two girls read?" He asked with a smirk on his lips. He was sure that there were better things to blog about than what she was currently typing away about. After receiving the answer of why she was doing so, Darius moved a little bit closer to her, but not daring to sit on the ledge. "Sure, why not."
Back to top Go down

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:20 pm

roof blogging Tumblr_nrivntDYzh1sldy28o2_r1_250

Juno looked up at him at him and gave him a look that was saying 'are you really asking this', "For my blog." She said as if it was obvious, "I'm a people watcher, I watch people do things and then I write about them. The girls reading are trying to be platonic but obviously not." Obviously, obviously was her buzzword. She wore a proud smile on her face. She loves people watching. Just reading them and then she can pick up so many things about them without even knowing your name.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 10:16 pm

The follower of Geb raised an eyebrow at the insinuation of the two girls. "Are you saying that they are...together?" He asked curiously. Maybe Darius was just blind to see that the two were touching knees a lot or maybe he just didn't care. Who knows.
Back to top Go down

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 10:34 pm

roof blogging Tumblr_mv8yotso771rmdty4o3_250

Obviously, come on look. She leaned closer to him and then leaned down closer to the two girls, It's all in the way the blonde smiles and looks at the ginger. And then the ginger laughs, laughing obviously means that you have some sort of feelings. She told him like it was plain to understand. And to her it was, she was always good at reading people.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 1:05 pm

He raised an eyebrow, looking over at the girls while Juno were talking about. Now he was able to see that. "You're good. Who are you a follower of? Hathor?" Darius asked the girl curiously after looking away from the two. He didn't want to be caught staring. That wouldn't be good.
Back to top Go down

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:50 pm

Juno smirked smugly. flipping her dark hair off of her shoulder. Oh you flatter me. She was always a big fan of compliments, she could always use it for loving quotes when she publishes her tell all story about a bunch of hormonal teenagers who are also magicians; it's going to be a best seller.
I follow Osiris, actually. She told him, mindlessly doodling in her notebook now. Osiris is always such a fun conversation topic for her. Why Osiris? Why would a girl like Juno ever follow Osiris.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 11:01 pm

"Osiris? Hm. I would've never guessed that." He honestly wouldn't have. "What type of magic do you practice? Necromancy?" It would make complete since for her to practice that form of magic even though it was considered a little dark.
Back to top Go down

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 11:24 pm

I'm really into shadow manipulation. Juno responded, aimlessly sketching the scenery behind her, Just something about internal darkness engulfing you just gets a girl going, y'know. She smiled a little bit, closing her note book. What about you.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 11:32 pm

Shadow manipulation seemed just about right. It sounded good, but was too...reflowing for Darius' liking. He needed something more solid and fortified. "Yeah, I guess I do." He chuckled at Juno before moistening his lips and answering her saying, "Earth magic. I'm a follower of Geb."
Back to top Go down

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 11:06 pm

[quote="cacti mom"]

I could tell. Juno told him, reopening her notebook. What, it's not like she wasn't going to take notes as Darius and Juno were on their 'question and answer' phase. It would be good for conversation topics down the line, or for blackmail.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 2:34 am

Darius smirked. "You can tell"? What does that mean?" Perhaps it was his uneasiness while on the roof or for the simple fact that he enjoyed proof and hard evidence. Who knows.
Back to top Go down

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 11:04 pm

[quote="cacti mom"]

Because I have special powers. Juno teased wiggling her fingers at him. She laughed, rolling her head back before looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 9:45 pm

Darius chuckled, rolling his eyes at Juno. "Aren't we all?" He asked with a chuckle. The follower of Geb gave a glance around the roof top before talking again. "So, do you want to move off the roof? It's making me a bit nervous."
Back to top Go down

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 4:27 pm

roof blogging Tumblr_nxxt29RTiX1rep730o8_250

What are you, scared? Juno teased. Juno didn't mind the heights, rather she preferred sitting on the roof when writing all of her articles. Even if that meant that she would have to come up here at midnight to do so. What can she say, she's a dedicated reporter.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 7:36 pm

roof blogging Vest-gif

He didn't want to give Juno a smart ass answer, but Darius decided that he would. "Uh, seeing how I am a follower of Geb and we're on top of a roof...I'm sure you get the idea." He chuckled slightly at the end, hoping that he didn't make her upset. Then again the shade she throws on her blog gave him reassurance that Juno was more than capable of handling herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

roof blogging Empty
PostSubject: Re: roof blogging   roof blogging Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

roof blogging
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Brooklyn House :: The Roof-
Jump to: