Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lunchtime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

lunchtime Empty
PostSubject: lunchtime   lunchtime Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:25 pm

no i'm not elsa

Marta was very ready for lunch. Although most of her friends go off campus for lunch, she likes to stay behind. Mainly because its time used to catch up with her brother, Calder. In the warmer months like these, they sat outside in the courtyard on a picnic bench

"Okay, I know we had training after school today and I know how important it is, but there's an emergency Student Government meeting after school today because our treasurer is moving away. Soooo I can't make it." Marta finally breathed, taking a seat and eating a grape on her tray.

Mixing school and magic was really hard mainly because she decided that she was going to take 4 ap classes and also do field hockey, student government, and she was thinking about trying out for the swim team. But hey, it was going to secure her future. Besides she liked to keep busy. Especially because being bored meant that she'd just argue with someone over grades.

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

lunchtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunchtime   lunchtime Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:48 pm

lunchtime Tumblr_inline_ns7kdthTpu1s3l2i4_500
"Wat?" Calder was busy making eyes at cute guy from his AP world history class. Everything was going well until some girl came up and sat beside him and gave him a kiss on the lips. Scoffing, he turned his attention to his sister. "Wait, no, no. Hel no. You're not getting out of training!" The son of Skadi sighed, drooping his head some with disappointment. Calder was wearing a white tank top with light blue designs on it, black jeans, combat boots, his white watch, and sunglasses resting on the bridge of his nose so that people didn't stare at his eyes. He wasn't as busy as his sister was, but he did have somethings lined up. He played ice hickey in the fall and lacrosse in the spring, Gay Straight Alliance, National Honor's Society, Science Olympiad, and was currently taking two AP classes. Like I said, he wasn't as busy as Marta was.

Lifting his head, Calder ran a hand through his slicked back dark blond hair and spoke saying, "Come on Elsa, just...just say you have a family crisis or something." He said, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

lunchtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunchtime   lunchtime Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 9:32 pm

lunchtime 25606120-95f3-0133-6dd2-0e87cd6e10c7

Ingrid didn't understand the concept of the lunch shift. Why was everyone so separated all the time it really didn't help when the high school has to rise up and fight against something. Ingrid hasn't had the right to sit with a certain niche yet, for the past two months she had been catching up on human work with her teachers in the hope of catching one elf up on three years of high school. her training before midgard revolved around elf magic and protection stuff and crystals, not "calculus" or "us history".
But here she was: standing in the middle of the courtyard clutching the brown paper bag that her father wrote her name on in Elven tounge. She didn't see any empty tables or places where people would leave her alone. Her first time in the courtyard was not going swimmingly, Ingrid would say. This was worse than the time Ingrid tried to learn Spanish, or the time the earing that covered her pointy ears fell off and she had to explain to an old man that she had a made up genetic disorder.
She thought going to school with demigods meant that she would live even more freely than she would at home. Instead, she wore long sleeves to hide her green veins and pretty decorations for her ears. Leaving her standing out more than usual in a courtyard full of people who got to dress the way they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

lunchtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunchtime   lunchtime Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:01 pm

no i'm not elsa

"No, you don't get it. If I don't show up and lead the meeting, the chances of me becoming president next year drop. Besides I already missed the last emergency meeting for the same reason. This won't reflect well on me, Jack Frost" She spoke even faster this time, which she didn't think was possible.

"Besides, it will only be thirty minutes, tops. Thats only a forth of our training. And I'm already ahead because I looked in the training book."

She sighed, eating another grape. Her eyes shifted away from her brother and towards the rest of the courtyard, finally landing on a familiar face. Ingrid was a little odd but Marta still liked her. She seemed nice and stuff. Plus she looked a little lost, so Marta held her hand up and waved at her.

"Ingrid, come sit with us!" Inviting Ingrid over also meant that Marta would get the last word. She liked having the last word.

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

lunchtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunchtime   lunchtime Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:18 pm

lunchtime Tumblr_inline_ns7kdthTpu1s3l2i4_500
A wide smile came across his face when Marta called him "Jack Frost". It made him feel all cold inside! "Alright, fine, but you're cleaning up when you're done with being Madame Vis President." Just then one of his friends from lacrosse came by and handed him a Chick-fil-la bag which Calder traded him with a ten dollar bill. "Thanks, fam! Keep the change." He then turned his attention back to his sister and started to open up the white bag. "Y'know, Chick-Fil-La may not like gay people, but damn do those chicken strips hit the spot, ja?" A while ago he tried to get people to boycott their local Chick-Fil-La for GSA, but it didn't go too good. They were all except a few gave in and decided that the whole this was futile from the beginning.

Calder's head turned to look over his shoulder to see who exactly Marta was inviting over to their table. It was a girl named Ingrid apparently. "...Isn't that the girl who only joined quiz bowl because of the buzzer lighting up?" What? People talk. It isn't his fault that he listened.

Last edited by Green on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

lunchtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunchtime   lunchtime Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:44 pm

lunchtime Tumblr_o1prhmWMJm1qzco77o3_500

The only time Ingrid has ever spoken to Marta was the first hour of her time on Midgard. She was her guide, and she spoke a little to fast for Ingrid to even process the information that she was throwing at her. She learned all about Marta and her brother from reading the school's newspaper. The two were in almost every article of every subject. Sports, academics, community service, these children were golden. And they invited her to sit.
Hesitantly, Ingrid made her way to the table, clutching her bag closer to her chest. This was a scary moment in her life, people will see her sitting there, people will make opinions of her based on the fact that she was sitting with them.
"Hello." She greeted quietly as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lunchtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: lunchtime   lunchtime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lunchtime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Norse :: Midgard :: Boston :: Eleanor Roosevelt High School-
Jump to: