Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaime Garcia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daddy
Daddy

Jaime Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Jaime Garcia   Jaime Garcia Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 8:52 pm

do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
do the people whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
saying that you shouldn't waste your pretty face like me?

Jaime Garcia Tumblr_inline_nlu5stmHfx1sc3ygsJaime Garcia Tumblr_inline_nlu5pofD0q1sc3ygs
Jaime Garcia Tumblr_inline_nlu5muwNou1sc3ygsJaime Garcia Tumblr_inline_nlu5mxvNKh1sc3ygs

Full name: Jaime Garcia
Sexuality: Bisexual; likes cute girls
Age/Birthday: 17/ 9 December 1998

Eyes: Light brown
Hair: Chocolate brown
Body type: Small and tiny
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 110 lbs
Typical clothing (optional): Red leather jackets, blue skinny jeans, dark cute tank tops. Shops at Hot Topic. Is punk rock.
Skin color/race: Graham/Central American

God Parent: Tohil, the Mayan god of fire.
Mortal Parent: Luca Garcia, a marine biologist because of the irony.
How they met: Luca was a young scientist who was doing some studying on a new species found at the shore near a volcano when another young scientist approached her. "Why are you looking for fish at the base of a volcano?" The other scientist had asked. "I don't know man, they kind of just sent me out here." Luca responded. They bonded, then eventually started dating and such. They waited until Luca underwent her reassignment surgery (suck it up, conservatives) and was able to conceive little tiny Jaime. If you have a problem with this, do some research on Mayan mythology.

Personality (at least three lines): Jaime is a little fireball, quite literally. She is a very good warrior and takes orders well, however will pout and throw a fit if something doesn't go the way she plans. Jaime is known to be honest to her work, like most Aztecs except two specific ones that are no longer present for some reason but still cause a lot of angst at the camp, and will punch anyone in the face that threatens the safety of Camp Azteca. Seriously, someone needs to hold her back. With friends or in relationships or with her family, Jaime is actually a cinnamon roll.
Pets (optional): is a switchblade a pet
Weapon (optional): Jaime has a modern atlatl, which is basically a spear with a lever that launches it further that a normal spear. Like a hand-powered harpoon. She likes lighting the end on fire.

Powers:
So hot in ~ Jaime can create little fireballs that are the size of baseballs, but can increase to the size of a basketball (it tires her out though so she doesn't do it much). She does can do this ten times a day, and each ball burns (*snicker snicker*) for five posts before going out like a match. They make sparky noises.
So hot in herre ~ When unwanted physical contact happens, Jaime can heat up her body way above the boiling point of water, at around 400° F (204.4° C). It is a flash of heat, not a gradual raise in temperature, and lasts for a full minute.
So hot in. Uhn. ~ Jaime can set inanimate things on fire with her touch, such as the head of her spear or someone's clothing. she can do the ten times a day and the subject burns for five posts or until put out.
Abilities:
I set fire ~ Jaime constantly has the body temperature of someone with a fever.
To the rain ~ Rain sizzles upon contact with her skin.

Time in camp/the legion/the House of Life: 3 years
History (at least ten sentences): Jaime was raised by her loving mother, but somehow she still turned out to be an anarchist. Her mother constantly tried to make sure she didn't destroy anything, especially in her lab, but Jaime always found a way to. No worries, she was adorable and barely had to pay for the damages. One day while Jaime was beating up this kid in freshman year, she literally just passed out and woke up on a boat with a cute girl and her atlatl beside her. She made it to camp, but likes the boat more. Wink wonk.
RP Sample (at least five sentences, only required for first form): *insert story about taking someone's lunch money*
Notes:
-Guatemalan
-Cute
-fc// jamila velazquez
Back to top Go down

Jaime Garcia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Out of Character (OOC) Talk :: Character Forms :: Approved Forms :: Approved Aztecs-
Jump to: