Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

can i be close to you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

can i be close to you? Empty
PostSubject: can i be close to you?   can i be close to you? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 1:29 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz sat crosslegged on a chair in the library. She had a test to cram for, well about 4, actually. What with her job taking up all her hours, she had very little time to study. So she tried to use each minute to its fullest. She had about five textbooks spread out on the table in front of her. Each time she leaned forward, a strand of her hair would fall in front of her face, which she would have to tuck behind her ear.

Sometimes it was like she was perpetually stressed, law school was hard to get into and she was only in pre law. Half of her classes were law, the other half were criminal justice. All in all, they were hard. She just needed to buckle down and focus.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can i be close to you?   can i be close to you? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:04 pm

can i be close to you? Tumblr_nnbqyctfR91qkh2o9o1_500

Theodore never worries about anything.  He goes wherever he feels like going, and he just really wants to have a good time at New Rome. He spent several years training like crazy when he was in the camp part, and now he was just kind of relaxing in New Rome. He was majoring in literature, something he's been familiar with since he was seven  years old. So basically, he was just messing around.
Theodore was picking up a version of King Lear in the library. Of course he has already read King Lear, several million times let's be real here. But he likes ready the different versions of them to see what changes with every version. Some words change, sometimes lines change. He likes when whole parts change. Instead of finding his play, he found something that he thought was so much better.
"Hullo love." Theodore grinned, sliding into the chair across from Roz Miller
Roz and Teddy were a casual thing. It was a good casual. Well he doesn't say anything when his brother asks but Theodore's in to her. No big deal, no big deal. "What are ya doing?"

Last edited by cacti mom on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: can i be close to you?   can i be close to you? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 4:25 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz smiled as one of her favorite people sat across from her. As much as she hated distractions, this wasn't a very bad one.
"Hey" She whispered, glancing around to make sure that they weren't bothering anyone by talking, "Studying for three tests. I think I already have one in the bag. The, uh, substantive criminal law test. But I also have to study for abnormal psych, philosophy of law and critical reasoning." With each subject she pointed to a different book, filled with highlights and notes scribbled in the margins.
"What about you?" She asked, "hows that lit major coming?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can i be close to you?   can i be close to you? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:43 pm

can i be close to you? Tumblr_my8wo4hwAF1t9kpkpo6_250

"Same old same old." Theodore sighed, resting his head on his hand, "Just translating text and figuring out what it means. Plus a lot of thesises." He has written tons of essays about any old piece of literature you have heard of. It's pretty tedious, but he loves it.
He also really likes when Roz talks about her law stuff, "I don't know about anything you're talking about but it sounds hot." He grinned. Theodore typically sits with Roz and studies with her. But it's usually him helping her with her neon colored flashcards so she can get bits of law edged into her brain. Teddy leaned up over the wooden table, "Come on, let's get some coffee. Or just get out of here, whatever."

Last edited by cacti mom on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: can i be close to you?   can i be close to you? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:59 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
"I don't know about anything you're talking about but it sounds hot."

Roz jokingly winked at him, "Thanks. I try my best." Then Teddy tried to get her to go to coffee. "Noooooo" She whined. She did want to be with him, don't get her wrong, but she had to study and she couldn't get distracted again. Besides, she probably still smelt like coffee from the last time she was there. Two hours ago. "I need to study, babe. I would honestly love to leave, believe me. Sometimes it feels like this stuff is gonna melt my brain. I have four case files I need to go over and I just need to sleep." Okay so maybe she was complaining a bit, but who else would understand her pain but a fellow college student?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can i be close to you?   can i be close to you? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 10:53 pm

can i be close to you? Tumblr_nmh1go3heU1qdxypao1_540

"Rooooooz," Teddy whined as he got out of his chair and ran over to hers, bending down to mimic sitting. Here he was, acting as if he and Roz never spend any time together, and they totally do. Roz and Teddy work at the same place, they go to the same college and eat lunch together. Roz basically stays in his dorm without making it official because that's how Roz likes it.
But you can't blame him for wanting to hangout. He hasn't seen her in a couple days, y'know. "You could  sleep with me. Not like that--unless you really want to--but I could stay over and make you dinner and then sleep on the bean-bag."

Last edited by cacti mom on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: can i be close to you?   can i be close to you? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 11:49 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz couldn't help but smile when Teddy got closer to her. Thats how she was around him, very smiley. She placed a hand on his cheek, "I'm sorry." She said.

"You could sleep with me. Not like that--unless you really want to--but I could stay over and make you dinner and then sleep on the bean-bag."

Roz laughed, she paused, weighing her options. "Okay," she finally said, "But on one condition. You let me study for a little bit. We can do flash cards or whatever, just anything that will keep me from failing one of these tests."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can i be close to you?   can i be close to you? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 12:41 am

can i be close to you? Tumblr_n3u0pd3cr71trpnbgo2_250

Theodore's head perked up, showing his wide smile. He shot up, kissing Roz and then going back down to his spot.  "You're the best," he said, grinning wildly.
"We can study hard and then you'll pass all of your tests and we can go out for all of the coffee in New Rome." Maybe it was just Theodore who really wanted coffee. He put his hand on top of Roz's hand that was on his cheek, stroking it with his thumb, "It will be productive, I promise."

Last edited by cacti mom on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: can i be close to you?   can i be close to you? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz smiled, standing up to gather her books and put them in her bag. As she waited for Teddy to do the same, she leaned against the table, absentmindedly playing with the charm on her necklace. In her head she was going over laws, policies, and wondering if the defendant in the 3rd case file was defendable, or if the best idea would be to deny the case. God, she needed a break. Hopefully, one day, she'd have this all memorized so it wouldn't have to be on her mind 24/7 lest she forget something. It must be nice to graduate from college.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can i be close to you?   can i be close to you? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 5:28 pm

can i be close to you? Tumblr_my8wo4hwAF1t9kpkpo4_250

Theodore stood, and moved back to his chair where his tiny backpack rested. He shoved his books in there sloppily and threw it onto his shoulder. He took Roz's hand when he finished, pulling her towards the exit of the library.
"You know, they opened up that new Italian place..." So Theodore was getting ahead of himself. But he just really wanted to get it out there. Though he knew it would fail. Theodore smiled a little, walking like he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can i be close to you?   can i be close to you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can i be close to you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome University :: Classrooms-
Jump to: