Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rachel Roux

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Rachel Roux   Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:17 am

“The Italians call them Strega. The Yoruba of West Africa call them Aje, meaning mother. Where my mother was from, they called them Häxa. And here, we call them witch. Over the centuries vampires have fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them. Whether adversary or ally they have been a force to be reckoned with. ” -Elijah on the Witches

Full name: Rachel Roux
Age/Birthday: 16, May 12th, 1999
Place of birth: Paris, France
Sexuality: demiromantic bisexual

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Body type: Hourglass
Height: 5'5
Weight: 129lbs
Typical clothing (optional): White dresses, black sweaters, gold bracelets, blue jeans, combat boots, and flats.
Skin color/race: Fair (Light tan), French American

Follower of: Follower of Isis; goddess of magic, motherhood, marriage and wisdom. Holder of Secret Names.
Father: William Roux (Diviner)
Mother: Adrianna Roux

Personality (at least three lines): Rachel is honestly a sweetheart. She loves complimenting everyone and give positive feedback when it comes to practicing magic. She does have her sassy moments, but only when she's attempting to be passive aggressive which works out more often then none. Another thing she enjoys doing is talking and meeting new people. She believes that there is something to learn from people from all walks of life and being able to do that shouldn't be taken for granted.
Flaws (at least 4): Gossip, talkative, sassy, and random outburst.
Pets (optional): A tomcat named Cleo. Short for Cleopatra.
Weapon (optional): Basic magician's box.

Magic they know:
-Divine Words
- Fire Elemantlist
Time in the House of Life: 3
History (at least eight sentences): At the age of three, both of her parents moved to New York City to start a new life in America. Her father was a magician and wanted the same for Rachel so at the age of ten, her parents decided that she would go off to the First Nome where she would train. Rachel was cautious in going and didn't want to leave her parents. After waiting six months, Rachel finally agreed and left with her father for Egypt. When she turned thirteen, she was assigned a Nome in Washington State, but went against the rules and instead, headed to the Brooklyn House. There she has decided to follow the path of Isis and study as hard as her little heart can stand.
RP Sample (at least five sentences, only required for first form):
"Hm...what can I say about the other followers of Isis?" Rachel moved a couple of strands of brown hair out of her face.

"Yes. Obviously Sadie is the quote, 'The Supreme', but what about your fellow magicians who follow the same path as her?"

It took Rachel a few seconds to think of an answer. "Well, personally, I believe they are all very gifted. Aspen and her animal charming. I think one time she was able to summon an elephant? That was really cool. Isn't she dating that one girl? Natalie? Yeah, that's her name. They make a cute couple..." The follower of Isis tried to think about the other ones. "Oh! Ruth! Ruth's got the healing hands."

"What do you mean?"

"She's a healer. A sau. Really, really good. She's dating Roman that follower of...Wadjet? No, Bes."

"Interesting. Who's your least favorite person in the B House?"

"Mm. that's a hard one. Not because there's a lot of people I don't like, but because I know people are the way they are for a reason."

"But if you had to chose who would it be?"

Rachel flicked her tongue. "...It's kind of a tie between Sinbad, Liam, and...Bellamy."

"Those are...well, anyways. Who's your favorite?"

"Aliana. Hands down. She's just so nice, y'know? I can't wait till the wedding!"

"Alright I think that's all the questions we have for you today. Thank you again."

"No, thank you. Have a good day."

"You too."
Note: FC// Danielle Campbell

Egyptians: MalcolmBellamyBa'alEvan
JamalVida
Aztecs: CarmenSantiagoJavierZoilaGonzalo
AntonioMozambique
Chinese: Lei
Norse: CalderBryant-JaceGretchenMohinderVincent
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rachel Roux