Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Narcissus Bastion (Greek Transfer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Narcissus Bastion (Greek Transfer)   Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:09 pm

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I can go down
If you want me too

Full name: Narcissus Dash Bastion
Age/Birthday: 21, February 15, 1995
Place of Birth: Mount Olympus in Aphrodite's temple
Sexuality: Pansexual Biromantic

Eyes: Bluish-green
Hair: Dirty blond
Body type:
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 167 lbs
Typical clothing (optional): Designer clothes, bitch.
Skin color/race: Perfect tan/ White-American

God Parent: Aphrodite, the goddess of love, beauty and passion.
Mortal Parent: Killian Bastion
How they met: Killian was working as a set designer for Vouge magazine and Aphrodite was there looking all cute and what not.

Personality (at least three lines): "As you can probably tell I'm the type of person who doesn't really care about what people think of me. If you don't like me, then don't like me. If you do, awesome; lemme get 'em digits. I care immensely for my fellow siblings. Always helping them out as much as I possibly can. I'm not always as bubbly when I'm alone. Sometimes I feel like I'm what I do isn't up to pare and for that, I overcompensate with pleasing others (to a certain extent of course).  But when I'm with others, that's win the fun begins. You'll either see me hanging out with my closet brothers and sisters or entertaining a group of friends. Rarely you would see me in the arena. I'm also quiet the flirt, not really caring about whether your a girl or not."

Flaws (at least 4): "Flaws...let's see. I can be arrogant, thinking that I can get away with anything with a flip of my hair or a wink of an eye. I know I can probably work on that, but who cares. We all can't be perfect. I kinda have this little  disease that's caused Huntington's disease. Okay, well I guess it's not that little. The gene will activate when I turn forty-five and that'll when my health with greatly dwindle. Hopefully I'll be dead by then. I'm an attention hog which means that I love being the center of attention. When I'm not a major part of something, I start to feel a bit small and probably cause some sort of scene. What else...I can be blunt, which might lead people to think that I'm a mean type of guy, but its not true. I can be a bit ditsy especially around people that I actually have feelings for. My brain simply turns to mush and I can't form complete sentence. Like a good amount of humans on the planet, I have asthma. My asthma can be triggered by cold weather, pollen, dust, and too much aerobic exercise."

Pets (optional): None
Weapon (optional): Celestial bronze mirror that doubles as a discus

Powers:
Regard de l'amour: "Love stare is this wonderful ability that if I stare at a person long enough, the opponent would be stunned with a strong attraction. This would either allow me to run or give a them a good one two. While you're stunned with desire, you can also be less likey to deny anything I ask of you. I can do this five times a day with an hour chill down. My opponent can easily resist this power by simply looking away. However the longer you look at me the harder it'll be to resist my good looks. I'll have to be at least six feet away from the person in order for me to work my magic."
Colombe messagère: "This next power is very helpful when I need to send love notes, invitations, or the occasional death threat. I can simply summon a dove to send out any information. I can do this three times a day with one dove per usage. I need a forty minute cool down in order for me to stay conscience. The dove will disappear after ten minutes. The dove came fly a maximum of 20. That's the radius."
Changement de tenue: "As a son of Aphrodite, I can change my clothes in a pinch. I can do this three times a day and will need a three hour cool down. I can change five pieces of clothing at one time. (i.e. a shirt, pants, shoes, watch, and socks). "
Abilities:

Time in camp/the legion/brooklyn house: 9
History (at least eight sentences): "I was birthed on Olympus by my beautiful mother, Aphrodite after  she had spent the past ten months with my loving father, Killian. Apparently sent me down in a basket decorated with white turtle doves and pink hearts to my father's apartment doorstep. Inside there was a note that  told my dad what to do when I turned thirteen. She also stated in the note that I might develop some type of abilities or powers that I might not understand. My father had already set up my nursery room where I would be sleeping in. He told me that the walls were a salmon pink color. Unfortunately my dad couldn't always stay with me so he had to hire a nanny to take care of me while he was away on business.  When I was old enough to start my schooling, I was enrolled in preschool. That's when the signs of being ADHD and dyslexic started to show. For some reason I would get my 'b's' and 'd's' mixed up, causing me to misspell words.
After my good ole dad got a raise and promotion, our lives started to get better. He met a wonderful woman, named Jessica, who not only loved him, but also cared for me. After about a year and a half, they got married and had a baby girl. Everything was almost perfect for us until I started to noticed things. Like I remember one time when I was about eleven I saw this strange bird like thing looking down at me from a building that was across the street from where I was walking. I shrugged it off as a illusion and continued about my way. Soon it became more and more frequent until I finally told my dad what was happening to me. He finally gave me 'the talk' about being a demigod and told me that my mother was Aphrodite. At first I didn't believe him and stated that he was crazy. However I did secretly think that I was special, my friend Josh told me so. Speaking of Josh, when I turned thirteen, he told me that I was a demigod and I had to leave for camp before anything bad happened to me or my family. I didn't believe him until he showed me his legs and horns he had hidden from me. After about a week, I decided to go to camp, but only on one condition: That'll only go during the summer and not during the school year. Josh agreed and took me across the country to New York. Now this cross country trip was taken by car and took us about five days for us to get there. We some close calls, but we made it safely, now the party can really begin."

RP Sample (at least five sentences, only required for first form):
Notes:
- Jordan Nichols

Egyptians: MalcolmBellamyBa'alEvan
JamalVida
Aztecs: CarmenSantiagoJavierZoilaGonzalo
AntonioMozambique
Chinese: Lei
Norse: CalderBryant-JaceGretchenMohinderVincent
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Narcissus Bastion (Greek Transfer)