Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Coffee? Coffee.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peggy Carter
Admin

PostSubject: Coffee? Coffee.    Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:42 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz had mixed feelings about work. On one hand, waitressing can keep her mind busy, so she didn't have time to worry about other things. On the other, the customers sucked. If she had one more middle aged woman asking if the coffee was gluten free or not she was going to snap.
She was standing by the coffee machine, tapping her foot as she waited for it to fill up the pot. Her brown hair was pulled into a ponytail, and her apron covered up the jeans and t-shirt she was wearing. She glanced at the clock, counting the minutes until she would be free from this hell hole.

[/dohtml]

Last edited by Peggy Carter on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Coffee? Coffee.    Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 pm

ooc: i fixed the html thing i think

bic:

Nate was having a great day in New Rome. The Saturday morning weather was amazing, but it slowly got rainier into the afternoon. Nate loved storms though. And zapping people. And hot girls, too.

He flew around the streets, narrowly avoiding people, who in return cussed him out, and landed by a coffee shop that he liked. Nate opened the door, after zapping a guy riding on his bike, and went inside. It smelled like coffee beans and creamer and old ladies. He looked over at the waitress by the coffee machine. Nate thought she was pretty hot, even if she looked older than him, so he went over to the desk beside her, ringing the bell.

"Hey, hot coffee lady! Well, the coffee's hot I'm sure, but coffee hot lady! No, that doesn't sound better...this bell is fun." He rung the desk bell at least ten times.

Colten Juinse, son of Cupid, legacy of Mars~15 (Second Cohort)
Aztec
Brett Jazey, son of Chalchiuhtlicue, legacy of Mixcoatl~16 (Unified Leader)
Pablo Connell, legacy of Xiuhtecuhtli and Tonatiuh~15 (Middle tribal warrior)
Egyptian
Skye Automatto, daughter of Nut~16
Norse
Levi Virtanen, son of Skadi~17 (1/3 of triplets) [Midgard]
Zelda, elf~20 [Midgard]
Max Hennis, son of Loki~16
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://relatedlegendsunite.forumotion.com
Peggy Carter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coffee? Coffee.    Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz jumped when the bell on the counter rang. And then rang again. and again. She sighed, turning around and forcing a smile that was anything but genuine. Honestly if she could she would give him a death stare, but if she did she could get fired. She needed this job, she was basically broke.

There was a kid standing at the counter, who looked all too happy to ring the damn bell. Without a word she took it from him and put it underneath the counter where he couldn't reach it. She ignored the hot comments, which she had to do or, again, she would get fired.

"What can I get you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Coffee? Coffee.    Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:18 pm

"A week in Hawaii. Oh, wait, you meant coffee. I'm just messing, I know you meant coffee. I can just go to Hawaii on my own. But then Reyna might yell at me. Or that other praetor guy. Oh, um, I'll take anything with lots of sugar. And sweet. Like you." He gave a flirtatious wink. "I'm Nate. Actually my full name is Nathan. I'm from the Third Cohort and I'm a son of the almighty Jupiter. I think I'm like the only one in camp but Jason Grace. Also I'm free tonight. And everynight. I just play video games and watch Netflix. And annoy my cohort members. And my fellow Big Three brethren. By the way, why'd you take my bell?" he pouted, slamming his fist on the counter sending an electric charge across the table. The coffee machine started going off.

"Ooops. Sorry. If it's broken it's not my fault. And you have to pay for it. Also if we go out tonight you have to pay for the dinner. I'm broke." Nate flew over the counter, punching the ceiling.

"Haha, I'm punching the ceiling! That's not something you hear everyday!" he laughed, everyone staring at him.

Aztec
Egyptian
Norse
Zelda, elf~20 [Midgard]
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coffee? Coffee.    Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:23 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
God, this kid was the epitome of a sugar rush. He gave Roz a headache. And the headache only got worse when the cash register was freaking out. She rushed over it, banging it on the side to get it to stop dinging. When it finally did stop, he was on the counter, punching the ceiling.
"If you don't get off I will push you off." She threatened, crossing her arms. "And if you're broke, you can't afford a cup of coffee, so either you pay for something or you can leave." She was completely done with this kid, she didn't get paid enough to deal with stuff like this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Coffee? Coffee.    Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Nate looked down at the women, raising an eyebrow. "How are you going to get me up here? And, I can afford coffee, all I have to do is ask my dad nicely. I'm sure it will rain money. And if it doesn't, will you buy me one? Please? I'm bored and I need coffee and if I don't get coffee I'm going o fly around the rest of the day hitting on you. Although that's not a bad thing. I am really attractive!" he started zapping her with small voltage lightning. "+10 Nate! Zapped!" he laughed.

Aztec
Egyptian
Norse
Zelda, elf~20 [Midgard]
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coffee? Coffee.    Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:49 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
Roz laughed bitterly, "Listen I'm short on money as it is. If you want cash, get a job. And, I will pull you down." She grabbed onto his ankle, ready to pull it and let him fall. That is, until he started shocking her.

"Ow!" She exclaimed, "Ugh, you little freak go bother someone else."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Coffee? Coffee.    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:48 pm

"Little freak? I'm the son of Jupiter! A demigod! What are you, a normal mortal or something? I'm just trying to have some fun!" he flew around, until one of the ladies tried to start hitting him with a broomstick. He quickly got down. "Alright, fine, chill with the broomstick! He looked at the kinda mess he made with an awkward grin. "Oops. Did I do this?"

Aztec
Egyptian
Norse
Zelda, elf~20 [Midgard]
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coffee? Coffee.    Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:15 pm

Roz
Mars
20 yo
"Of course I'm not mortal but that doesn't mean I'm okay with you using your powers to hurt me and to turn this place upside down!" She yelled. She had snapped. It was for the best that her weapon was nowhere near her. Thankfully someone else had grabbed a broom and gotten him off the counter.
"Guess what?" She said, handing him the broom, "You get to clean all of this up, or I'm calling the New Rome police." She looked at her watch, and thought now was as good as a time as any to take a break. So she turned on her heel and headed for the back room, so she could go find some advil to get rid of the horrible headache she had.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Coffee? Coffee.    Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:31 pm

He took the broomstick, when she threatened to call the police. He was just trying to be entertaining and funny, he didn't mean to turn the place completely upside down. He felt sort of bad now. Nate dropped the broomstick, using some wind to blow the tables back up and the chairs. He touched the light, sending electricity through to fix the coffee maker. Nate then quickly complied the magazines and put them back. "I can't do anything about the coffee on the floor with a broom. Good day. Nah, I'm just joking. I'm sticking around." He got a ten dollar bill off of the floor, handing it to her to make him the coffee he ordered earlier. "Finder's keepers."

Aztec
Egyptian
Norse
Zelda, elf~20 [Midgard]
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coffee? Coffee.    Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:32 pm

Chowilawu had just walked in for his shift when he saw what had taken place between his friend and coworker Roz and a customer. The son of Neptune was wearing a black short sleeve shirt, faded blue jeans, and what it appeared to be dress shoes. His wait was braided into a single ponytail that can down to his midback. The son of Neptune enjoyed working at the café considering he would get pretty good tips especially from girls. For that, he had no idea why. Maybe he was nice. He didn't like that at all which wasn't good considering that is powers were tied to his emotions. Any who, before he went to put on his apron, the young university student went over to them.

"Excuse me, I don't like the way you are treating your waitress. How old are you? fourteen, fifteen? I am sure if I get in touch with Camp Jupiter an tell them exactly what you are doing here it would not be good for you." Chow said in a calm, yet stern voice. "And just because your father is Jupiter Optimus Maximus does not mean you are entitled to anything. Now either you leave or I will let Roz call the authorities."

Egyptians: MalcolmBellamyBa'alEvan
JamalVida
Aztecs: CarmenSantiagoJavierZoilaGonzalo
AntonioMozambique
Chinese: Lei
Norse: CalderBryant-JaceGretchenMohinderVincent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee? Coffee.    

Back to top Go down

Coffee? Coffee.