Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

davis, hudson

Go down 
AuthorMessage

davis, hudson Empty
PostSubject: davis, hudson   davis, hudson Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Full name: Hudson Davis.
Age/Birthday: October 12, he is 26
Place of birth: London, England
Sexuality: Pan
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dirty blond
Body type: lanky boi
Height: 6’5
Weight: 158
Typical clothing (optional): He likes stripes
Skin color/race: pale af
God Parent: Neptune
Mother: Felicity Davis, 60. Cutie who lives in England.
Siblings: too many
Personality (at least three lines): Hudson is a fast talker and tries to talk himself out of any conversation that he is in. His words are fast, and typically there are no though nor reason behind them, his philosophy is speak fast so people are confused and will let you go. He’s very bright and smart but he is not good at confrontation and has a hard time to say no to friends. He can say no to his sister though, hate Jordan. Hudson is a big fan of tea and if he doesn’t have his morning and hourly cup someone will die.
Flaws (at least 4) Bad at confrontation, moves too fast, arrogant, bossy.
Pets (optional): n/a
Weapon (optional): 24 inch longsword accompanied with a bow and arrow set.
Powers: swagtastic neptuney things. idk he’s like a water bender. the avatar...of water.
Abilities: can hold his breath underwater for a while.
Time in camp/the legion/brooklyn house: 13 years
History (at least eight sentences): Lot’s of money, lot’s of family, 16 in the middle of Camp Jupiter. Hudson Davis is the third oldest of eight other children from London, England. He lived in a big house on the account of his step-dad was some sort of CEO business man. His mother is now on her second marriage with a small break where she had a child with Neptune. He lived like a cushy life in London, despite sharing a bathroom with 7 other children. His oldest sister always took up all the time in the morning it was actually annoying. When he was thirteen the wolves took him cross continent to the wolf house and he trained there for several months before joining the ranks in the first Cohort. He wasn’t that popular, but he had friends in different places he was a floater.
RP Sample (at least five sentences, only required for first form): no
Notes:
Selfish, taking what I want and call it mine I'm helpless, clinging to a little bit of spine

- - -

TAG: DAVIS, HUDSONWORD COUNT: 374 NOTES: HOLD ME DOWN-HALSEY

Back to top Go down

davis, hudson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Out of Character (OOC) Talk :: Character Forms :: Approved Forms :: Approved Romans-
Jump to: