Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

yingtai, shun

Go down 
AuthorMessage

yingtai, shun Empty
PostSubject: yingtai, shun   yingtai, shun Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:42 pm

Full name: Shun Yingtai.
Age/Birthday: 20/ 2 November, he is the oldest twin.
Place of Birth: London, England.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Black
Body type: Mesomorph
Height: 6’0 even
Weight: 148 tbs
Typical clothing (optional):cool clothes boy.
Skin color/race: Tan/ Chinese
God Parent: Chuang-Mu
Mortal Parent: Liu Yingtai, 50
How they met: Liu was working a late shift at a coffee house and Chuang-Mu showed up and they connected immediately.
Personality (at least three lines): Shun is the holy spirit. He is the most carefree warrior with no motivation I have ever seen. Literally good thing this is not a Japanese camp and they are not Samurai because he’d have to disembowel himself a long time ago. Fortunately what he lacks in motivation he makes up for it because he could show you a good time. Party wise, kind of idk you do that. But he’s fun to be around and is overall a huge muffin.
Flaws (at least 4):Lazy, arrogant, silly, Shun doesn’t take things seriously, he has no motivation.
Pets (optional): nope
Weapon (optional):Shun still carries his sword around with him. It’s around 24 inches.
Powers:n/a
Abilities: He has a quality like her father that makes him appealing.
Time in camp/the legion/brooklyn house:  8 years.
History (at least eight sentences): Meili and Shun lived in London with their mother until they were ten years old. There they went to a private school and all the teachers kind of liked them, though Meili and Shun have different accounts of that. Meili was more into sports than her brother, Shun was more into dating people than his sister. But that’s later a 7 year old is not going on a date. The Yingtais moved to Ottowa, Canada when they were ten because their mother got a better job offer than her previous one. The twins were as close to each other then as they are now. When they were twelve their mother brought them to camp, and the elders were pleased to learn they had traditional names and grew up traditionally. Their mother moved to Camp Dynasty with them and she owns a breakfast place. Now twenty years old, Shun is a bartender and Meili is interning at a photography studio.
Notes:no
Even when I can't see my rearview Even if I call just to hear you

- - -

TAG: YINGTAI, SHUNWORD COUNT: 377 NOTES: WAYS TO GO-GROUPLOVE

Back to top Go down

yingtai, shun
Page 1 of 1