Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wen tang, briar

Go down 
AuthorMessage

wen tang, briar Empty
PostSubject: wen tang, briar   wen tang, briar Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Full name: This cutie is Briar Wen Tang. Despite speculation, she was not named after the third Disney Princess Briar Rose. Her last name is also the Dynasty that came after the Sui Dynasty and I love the Tang. But I love the Han dynasty more, not the Qin. Qin sucked.
Age/Birthday: 17, she was born on October 10
Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Straight jet black hair.
Body type: Ectomorph
Height: 127 lbs.
Weight: 5’2, she’s a short little cupcake.
Typical clothing (optional): She likes goofy socks. She also likes wearing the cool clear glasses.
Skin color/race: Briar is Chinese, she tries to get a tan but all the gear she wears outside does not help.
Mother: Ye Jin Tang, 47.
Father: Justin Tang, 49
Personality (at least three lines): Briar is a quiet and delicate little booger. Training with a bunch of demigods, she tries to stay in the back but not necessarily ‘in line’. She is a pretty good fighter and literally will scream in battle, despite her soft spoken nature. An animal you can compare her to a doe because she’s like a doe actually. Or maybe like a gazelle. Yes she is a gazelle.
Pets (optional): N/A
Weapon (optional): Hecka long sword.
Time in camp as a Zhànshì: 7 years.
History (at least ten sentences): Ye Jin and Justin divorced when Briar was six years old. Ye Jin got full custody of Briar, with the exception of holidays, and moved the two of them to Chinatown in Camp Dynasty because she met a guy. His name is Zach Wu and the two adults are currently dating. Briar began training with the demigods and got lumped in with the ‘terracotta warriors’ aka the mortal teenagers who fight alongside the demigods. She works incredibly hard in training, granted that she doesn’t have any powers to save her when she loses her weapon or is in an awkward position while fighting. When she is not training, Briar is a barista in a coffee house. She lives in the housing with the other warriors. If you think she would stay in the house with her mother and her new boyfriend you would be insane. She’s not the biggest fan of Zach, for personal reasons.
RP Sample (at least five sentences, only required for first form):no
Notes:
Trying to figure out who I am Or who I'm supposed to be

- - -

TAG: WEN TANG, BRIARWORD COUNT: 389 NOTES: I'M GOOD-THE MOWGLIS

Back to top Go down

wen tang, briar
Page 1 of 1