Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A nice little break.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin
Green

A nice little break. Empty
PostSubject: A nice little break.   A nice little break. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:16 pm

A nice little break. Tumblr_m3650w6tLy1r7ifqv

Santiago led the junior Aztec warriors into the dinning hall from their practicing section with the middle warriors. He hoped that some of them understood . "Come in, eat and sit down. Hoy duro todos ustedes entrenado. Muy bien." The tribe leader nodded his head, giving his subordinates a grin and nod. They were getting better with each passing moment, well, most of them were. Of course there would be a few who were coping with the idea that either their madre, padre, abuela, y o abuelo was a deity. He knew how they felt, but also knew that they had to get it together if they wanted to move on to the next tribe.

With his maquahuitl strapped to his waist, the son of Tepeyollotl had a jaguar cape that came across the right part of his body. On his feet were laced sandals with a warrior's loin cloth on as well. He had to wear this whenever it was combat training.  Anywho, Santiago stood, leaning against one of the pillars and he watched his warriors eat before they headed off.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: A nice little break.   A nice little break. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:14 pm

A nice little break. Tumblr_lpya4uUALL1qdsoms

Cyrus stood beside one of the tables his senior warriors occupied, joking and laughing with most of them. They had about fifteen minutes before their next session in power concentration. Cyrus loved that open area - not only because those with powers could focus on mastering them, but because those without could learn how to counter them with great force. It was a win/win, and possibly one of his favorite activities to lead. With his face marked up in blue for the lesson after the next, he noticed that the junior Aztecs were just returning from somewhere and a sly smile crept onto his face. His eyes locked on the tribe leader leaning on a pillar across the room.

"Uno momento, guerreros. I'll be back." Cyrus scooped up his grapes and made his way over there. A few of the seniors hooted and whistled, but with a sharp glance from Cyrus they turned away. The son of Tlaloc didn't need any unnecessary attention, especially with something he did all the time. He leaned against the same pillar and popped a grape into his mouth. "Santiago. It wouldn't be unprofessional to say that the cape and loincloth suits you perfectly, would it? A plus."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: A nice little break.   A nice little break. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:12 pm

A nice little break. NoahPuckerman
The tribe leader was getting a bit hungry himself until he heard the whistles come from the senior table. Turning his head, Santiago realized why. It was the son of Tlaloc and tribe leader for the senior warriors, Cyrus Fabián Delgato-Bravo. Yes, Santiago knew his entire name. They arrived in camp around the same time and thus, worked their way up the warrior levels until they got to their current positions.  

Santiago straightened up, holding his shoulders back and his head up high. This was his own way of "presenting" himself before Cryus. He took the compliments with a nod. "Gracias, Cyrus." He knew how much of a flirt he was, but that didn't brother him. He was a flirt to, but when it came to those who he actually liked... "How's it going with your senior warriors?" He asked, his eyes falling on the shorter demigod.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: A nice little break.   A nice little break. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 11:16 pm

"De nada," Cyrus replied with a little song to his tone. He noticed how he had straightened up and all when he came over. Most people would take this as nothing but a normal reaction. Cyrus was not most people; he saw this as an opportunity. Santiago was very fun to flirt with because Cyrus saw him as a challenge, and boy did he love a challenge. "There was an incident a few weeks ago, but otherwise they're fine. Very, very fine."

Cyrus looked at him from the corner of his eye, a small smile still in place. He ate another grape and turned so that he was fully facing Santiago, looking up at him with a smug expression. "And you with your juniors? I take it you have everything under control, no?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: A nice little break.   A nice little break. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 11:33 pm

He raised an eyebrow when Cyrus mentioned an incident. Thankfully he didn't have to be concerned with it unless it involved one of his own warriors. "Well that's good. As long as everyone is esta bien. " Santiago gave him a nod, trying his best to be discrete when the son of Tepeyollotl gave Cyrus a once over. He was extremely attractive which only made him stand taller and try his best to look strong and hardy.

"My juniors are doing pretty well minus a few. One of them, a daughter of Itzpapalotl, is having a hard time adjusting to life here at camp." Santiago was talking about the girl with the black hair that stopped at her shoulder blades. Her skin was a bit tanner than most of the demigods and legacies there. Her build was slightly muscular and her facial expression, stern. "But I'm helping her as much as I can. She's a skilled fighter though. Must've gotten that from her mother." His gaze fell back on Cyrus and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: A nice little break.   A nice little break. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 11:56 pm

Cyrus leaned his head against the pillar, his eyes still trained on Santiago as he thought about the incident. It was stupid, honestly, you would think that the senior warriors would know how to behave when a waterfall was involved, but apparently not. Luckily it was only five of them out of the rest of the tribe, and the same five that usually liked to cause trouble. Cyrus handled it. He shifted his weight and examined a grape.

"That's unfortunate. We both know how much of a rush it all could be. Remember how much trouble I used to get into?" His earlier time here had been a bit...reckless. There was a lot of mouthing off and refusal to follow orders, not to mention some minor damage when a tropical storm his out of absolutely nowhere. Thankfully he got his stuff together. He liked to refer to himself as a "born again Aztec" for kicks and giggles. "I'm sure you'll get her in shape, Santiago. I'm counting on you, I hope you know that."

Ooc: I edited this because before it was weak

Last edited by Daddy on Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: A nice little break.   A nice little break. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 12:16 am

His smile increased some, turning to look down at his Aztecan typed sandals. "I appreciate that, hombre. I wont let you down." Santiago scratched his shoulder that was covered by the cape. He took a deep breath and looked up off into the distance, the smirked. ", I remember. Always blocking out the sun and what not. Talking back." He chuckled a bit, scanning over his warriors to make sure they were behaving."Tengo pregunta, Cyrus. Are you able to meet me later on in the day? I...-cinco mas menos, chicos!"

The son of Tepeyollotl  shouted to the juniors. His voice echoed to make sure everyone of them heard him loud and clear. They had to their Aztec culture session to be at, then understanding the Spanish language one after that. "I have an idea that might help some of the younger warriors. Perhaps if we could get a few of the seniors to speak to them maybe a couple of the juniors won't be so depressed. We can talk about it more at the waterfall or in the garden. It's your call." He didn't ask him on a date. He totally did. "This would be strictly professional."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: A nice little break.   A nice little break. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:08 am

"Go on," Cyrus nodded to his request of a question. He looked back at his tables where the seniors sat. talking quietly amongst themselves and occasionally stopping to see if anyone was eavesdropping. He looked back at Santiago with some shock. "At what time?"

He had a lot of things to do - he was sure of it. But most of those things would be finished by four o'clock since the senior tribe held more responsibility over themselves than the other tribes, which in a way meant less work for Cyrus. He didn't know, the logic just seemed fitting. Santiago had reminded him that they only had a few more minutes in here, but decided that they would leave when the juniors did. He was more so focused on the other stuff he was saying anyway. "That is a very good idea. My seniors need to learn more about helping others, and I think this would beneficial for both of our tribes," Wait, this sounded kind of date-ish if you took out some of the leader-like words. Cyrus knitted his eyebrows with a playful grin. "We can talk in the garden; the waterfall has a memory I do not wish to be reminded of. And, also, of course it would be strictly professional. From you, I wouldn't expect anything less."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: A nice little break.   A nice little break. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:33 am

Santiago thought of a good time for them to meet. "Let's say around 8, 8:30-ish. Curfew isn't until 10:30 for us so it should be okay for us." He cleared his throat, crossing his arms across his chest and underneath the cape. This was an idea of his that he thought would prove very beneficial to both warrior tribes. He had this same thought in mind when he allowed the middle tribe to help assist in weapon's training. "My settlements exactly. This would be a win-win for everyone." The Aztecan warrior cracked his neck and let out growl slash grunt when he rolled his neck around. That was one thing about being a child of the god of jaguars; having big cat tendencies like growling or even purring. "Y jardín es profecto. We can bring the files on our tribe members and try to match them up as best as possible." This was going good. However when Cyrus said that he didn't except anything less from him, a little blush decided to creep across his face. "I can bring some ice coffees and some grapes for us to snack on while we work." Santiago gave Cyrus another once over before turning his attention back to his tribe. "Or we can go to one of the coffe shops in the Corazón of Camp and work there. Either one his fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: A nice little break.   A nice little break. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Cyrus nodded again, this time to indicate that the time for their meeting was okay. All flirtation aside, this idea would truly join their tribes together and help each individual warrior succeed. That's all Cyrus wanted from his status: the others to benefit from his time as a leader, through partnership or not. His eyes trailed off to his running shoes as he deliberated who his best warriors were so that they could be the first to get matched, his face taking on a serious and concentrated expression.

"Wonderful. I love my grapes." Cyrus held up his hand that held the rest of the fruit and smiled. His eyes had trailed back to Santiago's. It was in the last second when he caught the other leader red-handed and checking him out, and his knitted eyebrows raised. Oh yes. The game was on. "I think the garden is beautiful and spacious, whereas the coffee shop is cozy and...the lighting is a bit romántico. I respect your wishes, but if I'm completely honest I don't think I'd be able to behave as a leader should in that light." There was a gleam in his eye before he started walking backwards to his warriors. "Contact me when you have a definite time, Eugenia. Where is completely up to you."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: A nice little break.   A nice little break. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Santiago gulped when Cyrus started to compare the two areas that he had suggested. He was right though; both areas would've been fine, but the café may have turned their work into play. Of course Santiago wouldn mind that since he found his fellow tribe leader attractive and single. "Then I guess the garden would have to do." Santiago really wanted to have this "buddy system" up and running for his juniors. He would just have to kind another time to go on an official date with the son of Tlaloc.

He did the same and walked over to his warriors and instructed that they go ahead and throw food away start to head out toward the telpuchcalli. Back in the days of the Aztecs, the telpuchcalli was reserved to fifteen year old boys only, but now it was used for everyone. Santiago looked back at Cryus and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice little break.   A nice little break. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice little break.
Page 1 of 1